Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
having to reset password every two days!

both my att accounts (with a sbcglobal.net email address) require me to reset my passwords every two days oddly, I simply walk through the security question route, and then input the exact same password as before--and yahoo takes it why am I being asked to verify/change my email password every

Questions

Problems with emails forwarded to my sbcglobal.net account

I have a website with a contact form that goes to a .com email which is then forwarded to my sbcglobal.net email account. Emails to my .com email have stopped coming through at all, some people get a bounce back email saying it is undeliverable, others don’t get any notice at all.  I’ve tried

Questions

Why am I locked out?

I get a message that says:?Unusual sign-in activity ? and it won?t let me reset my password or login.

Questions

Need to change phone number on Yahoo mail account to NON-AT&T number

I need to change the phone number that verifies my Yahoo mail/ameritech.net email account to a non-AT&T number - a number NOT associated with AT&T. I have disconnected the phone number that's associated with my Yahoo mail/ameritech.net account. I have followed the instructions and tried to p

Questions

Login Pacbell Account

Good Afternoon I have been locked out of my account. I am a sub account for a pacbell.net user and need to reset my password. I have had the primary attempt to go through the reset process and was unable. This is my primary email and I need access to it as soon as possible. thank you

Questions

Getting access to 'att.com' and 'yahoo.com' email addresses

Hi, I have an older email address, one of the 'sbcglobal.net' types but I consistently receive mail at accounts with my email+att.com or yahoo.com and its mostly spam. Does anyone have any idea or thoughts on how to access those accounts and/or block them from getting into my inbox? Again, I am rece

Questions

Stuck in a 902 Logout Error Loop

I recently upgraded my phone and SIM card under my husband's AT&T plan (keeping the same number I've had for years), and upon trying to log into my account on my mail app that has worked properly in the past after getting my phone finalized in its upgrade set up I have been locked into this 902

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recent massive failure in Sp*m filtering

About three weeks ago, I started getting flooded with Sp*m. I have spoken with other ATT based e-mail users who have experienced the same. It looks like Current/Yahoo stopped filtering Sp*m. There does not seem to be a way to contact either of those companies to get the issue resolved. Can someone a

Questions

Email login problems

sometimes when I'm trying to login to email, it wants to send me a code to my old cell phone number, how can I change this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I keep sbcglobal.net email account AND EXISTING subaccount if I discontinue ATT land line service?

If I discontinue my ATT landline service, I have read that I cannot create subaccounts but what about existing an subaccount? ATT has been very generous with email storage in the cloud over the past 30 years.  Does that policy change if I disconnect landline service while in good financial sta

Questions

Accepted Solution

delist our IP from blacklist

Hello! I found just this way to ask questionWe are an international company that helps millions of users around the world find jobs. Can you please delist our IP from blacklist? Error code:smtp; 553 5.3.0 flph828 DNSBL:RBL 521< my server IP >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to

Questions

I am locked out of my AT&T account even though my passwords are valid

I lost my phone, and for the first time ever, I am being asked to use my old phone number to verify my identity for my AT&T/Yahoo email account. I have all of my security questions and a back up email account, and when I request a different challenge, it goes back to the phone number that I no l

Questions

2FA Issues

I have both @bellsouth.net and @yahoo.com email addresses. I have recently been required to use 2FA to access my account. I did not enable 2FA - it seems to have been activated without my knowledge. The phone number associated with my account is a Google Voice number. Apparently the ATT 2FA cannot s

Questions

Email Account Verification in Mexico

I have had an att.net email address for many years and I use it as my primary email address. I have moved to Mexico and no longer have the cell phone that I used to use in the US. Now I can't access my email inbox because I can't receive the verification code since the cell number for my account is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

permanent fatal errors for policy reasons on email 554 [RL02]

I've had different clients have problems with my email this week, both getting bounce-backs with this fatal error message. Because it's different sources emailing me, it seems the problem is on my end. What do I do? ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<(this would be m

Questions

Be cautious of "Let us know how you want us to communicate with you" scam e-mail

Today I received a fraudulent e-mail purporting to come from AT&T but was actually a phishing attempt. It didn't bear the usual hallmarks of phishing e-mails with misspelled words and what-not -- with the exception of one telltale sign that I'll get to.  The subject of the e-mail read, "Le

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to get my phone number whitelisted again to receive verification codes

For some reason my mom's att.net email address is using my phone number for verification. Before realizing it was her, I had texted "STOP" to the number sending me codes. The number is 35433 for "AT&T Digital Life Info Alerts". Now I need to be able to receive these codes so she can log into the

Questions

Security questions

What do you do if you can't remember answers to your security questions

Questions

signing in from a different computer

Hello - when trying to sign into my sbsglobal account through a different computer, and using an internet browser, it routes me to yahoo mail to log in. Once selecting my email and password, I keep getting an error message saying that it sent me an email to my main email address to verify/log on.&n

Questions

sbcglobal.net email login verification code going to old number

Hi - Been using this sbcglobal.net email a long time. When I recently went to login on the web, it wants to send a verification code to an old number I no longer have. No other options. I've got my email and password just no where else to send the code to verify. Weirdly I still have access on my p

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.