Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Att recertify form on line

Access form

Questions

Rave review for MARTIN MOSS from AT&T

Last week we switched from Comcast/Xfinity to AT&T fiber internet which was recently installed in our neighborhood. The problem with Xfinity is we would randomly lose our connection even though when I checked online, there were no outages in the area.  I ordered the AT&T internet onlin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Intermittent outage TV/Internet often

We stream Hulu Live TV. Often it will say lost connection or each morning when we turn on for first time it will say not connected. We then power off (it's connected wirelessly) then power back on and it comes on. We are so frustrated with this! Also, what's weird is, when we do lose connection, our

Questions

AT&T stole, Reps keep lying

After a week of service outages and a replaced router, I cancelled my account with AT&T over the phone on February 27. This was one day into the new billing cycle, but since service had been out for a week, the representative made explicitly clear that my account would not be charged again for a

Questions

Enhancing Wi-Fi in Multi-Story Homes: Navigating Natural Challenges

Hello community, As we troubleshoot Wi-Fi signal strength in multi-story homes, let's draw parallels to our experiences with natural challenges, like maintaining a gravel driveway in snowy conditions. Despite efforts, the signal struggles upstairs, much like navigating a gravel driveway in heavy sno

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Wi-Fi is working; Smart Home Manager app states "No Wi-Fi Network"

My Wi-Fi is working without issue. However, when using the Smart Home Manager app, it states that there is no Wi-Fi Network. I have reset the router. I have deleted and redownloaded the app. I have even called the helpline, and they said it would start working in a couple of days, but it has now bee

Questions

Port Forwarding Issues

Port forwarding does not work. I have done all the necessary steps in the Firewall -> NAT/Gaming tab on the router and followed every tutorial I could find on AT&T's website but when I go to check if the the port is open externally it isn't. When I had spectrum this was such an easy feature,

Questions

How do I stop the robo calls that started right after talking to att when signing up for new service.

They talked to me about ATT cell service told them I had pay as you go with att . They said I could get all these perks if I switch but would have to change numbers . Said no. Right after hanging up the robo calls started and have never stopped second day now . They call local # and just hang up so

Questions

My website is being block by AT&T in a specific region.

I have developed a new website for a client and it is being blocked by AT&T in a specific region (southeastern Wisconsin). How do I get AT&T to recognize it as a legit business and website so that the website won't be blocked. I have tried emailing the Postmaster/abuse email twice (mentione

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Convert my ACP benefit to another plan

I want to change my plan but I see that my ACP is not applied to the new plan. Please advise if I am loosing my ACP in the new plan or not.

Questions

International student asking for help to address overdue bills issue

I'm an international student who had made an AT&T account at the local center in late August last year for the plan. The day I created my account and was going through the confirmation process, I was required to set and re-enter a four-digit password. However, I might have pressed the wrong numb

Questions

how to recertify my access account with att

where do i go to find the form to recertify my att access account???????

Questions

I need to recertify for my internet

I gotten a letter in the mail telling me to recertify for my internet service and some reason I cant find the app. Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACP possibly up in April 2024

I got a letter saying, due to lack of funding, the ACP credit could be canceled as early as April 2024. When I signed up, I was told by AT&T that it was good for a year. I want to know what AT&T's plan is to keep their promise. They can't just pull the rug out from under us. If we were told we have

Questions

Affordable Connectivity Program tablet

How do I get the tablet specifically for the Samsung Galaxy tab A7

Questions

Visa $250 gift card - Run around - Bait and exclude!!

I am curious if anyone signed up for AT&T Fiber before the new year (Oct - Dec 2023)? I switched from my previous internet provider who I had been with for 7 years. The previous provider was reliable, consistent and transparent in their billing and service processes. AT&T sent out a couple o

Questions

Closed

I think my router had been hacked. What do I do?

I've noticed strange things ther past few days. My computer screen comes on several times during the night, I watched as pages loaded, and my smart tv's volume turned up to max multiple times, but only on one evening.   I suspect someone had hacked my router, but, don't know thre first th

Questions

Horrible customer service

The worst customer service. Can't get anyone to help resolve my internet issues. Been on the phone for hours just to be fed crap about a possible timeliness to get line ran with a hugh hole in my yard there are not interested in fixing. Don't put yourself through the aggravation go with someone who

Questions

Accepted Solution

utility pole install incomplete

We had a new wood pole installed for a new streetlight and most of the old pole is propped up on a peg leg standing on a board in the dirt and bolted to the new pole, waiting for ATT to come and move the big gray switch box over to the new pole. A month waiting, so far. It looks pretty crappy and ha

Questions

internet 24

what is the difference between internet 24 and internet 300 ?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.