Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200.2K)

Activity
Need help

Hi there, I don’t have any income. So please tell me how to apply for  Lifeline and/or the AffordableConnectivity Program, to pay for my phone bill? thank for! Mei

Questions

• Wireless Billing

The phone is active but I cannot make calls or receive them

The phone is active but I cannot make calls or receive them

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Voicemail password reset

Your procedure did not work for me. Instead it reset the voicemail one of our Samsung S22 phones so that I could not access the voicsil password reset. Specifically, in My AT&T, I selected the phone, Manage plan and device, Common device tasks - see more options, Reset voicemail password. On tha

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

How can I trade in my iPhone X?

I’m extremely new and have no idea how the ‘trade in’ system works. I always used to buy a new phone when I upgrade. I’ve been using iPhone Xs since it came out. I’m ready to upgrade it now. I do want to say I bought my iPhone directly from the Apple Store in the UK. I live in the UK(England). I hav

Questions

• Apple

Decreased reception and service

Decreased service and reception in western Russellville AR in last couple weeks. Recent can’t hardly set inside house and talk.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Unlock approved but unlock code not sent

I've requested to unlock my Samsung S10E AT&T locked, when I check it it says it's approved (I've received an email for confirmation and I confirmed) but unfortunately no unlock code there, I also haven't received any email with unlock code, when I tried once more unlock request it says I alread

Questions

• Samsung

How can tourists come to the US and use their non-American models of cell phones after the wireless network changes?

I am planning to travel to the US in November. I have checked the list of devices and models that are still supported since the network changes and have noticed that most of them - except for iPhones - are specific American market models. Tourists however have models bought in their regional market

Questions

• Android

Trade in credit

I make a phone trade in, to received a 800 credit and i have 9 months without receiving the credit on my bill, y call costumer service and they say, in 3 bills you’ll see on your and pass the 3 months and the issue continues?

Questions

• Wireless Billing

AT&T says they didn’t get my phone return.

I just got an email that I was being billed the remaining balance for a phone upgrade I returned. I still have a picture with the RMA # and USPS tracking number. Tracking info shows it was picked up by shipping agent from USPS. This was back around September 28th. How hard is this gonna be to clear

Questions

• Android

Not getting OTP codes on Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra

Well this is another known issue that once again att is ignoring. I haven't been able to get any (including ATTs) OTP codes. I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy ultra. I've tried everything that is on the community pages as well as called countless times. kinda (Edited per community guidelines) not be

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Lack of Support for Military Suspension and Unlocking Device.

Where do I start?   I am completely lost and I have exhausted all my options. I am deploying and I have been trying every day to pause my military service since I am leaving for a year. I have called customer support daily for the past week, and have submitted my orders on multiple occasions

Questions

• Apple

SSTNC-001: Make sure you've entered a valid 10-digit mobile number and 5-digit ZIP Code and try again.

Have been at this for 3 days now 7 calls 5 hours of phone time and still can not get anyone to help me get this error code taken care of. Been disconnected 4 times, transferred 6 times so I come to the community in hopes someone has a recommendation on trying to get this solved?  I was t

Questions

• Wireless Account

Unlock Phone Confirmation Email Not Sent

Hello, I have a phone that needs to be unlocked. My family and I have switched networks from this one and got new phones, so I gave my friend my old one from this network and it needs to be unlocked. We went to the website to get a network unlock code and put all the appropriate information in,

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

AT&T is holding my phone hostage!

When I purchased my phone in 2019, the employee put the original installment plan under the wrong number. When I finally got that fixed, 3 years later my device unlock request was denied because a) I have 2 IMEI numbers associated with my installment plan and b) the IMEI number is associated with th

Questions

• Wireless Account

How much is your monthly cell phone bill?

I am still on my unlimited grandfathered plan. Ive considered switching it whenever I need to upgrade my device but I am curious now- what everyone else is paying. I have: Talk (never remotely come close to going over minutes) Unlimited Text Messaging Unlimited Data I think I pay around $125 a

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Escalation to office of the president!

I have an issue I have been battling and constantly being lied to about since November of 2016. This is an on going problem that hasn't been solved! I would like contact with office of the president as these matters aren't being taken care of by customer service! These matters are getting ridiculous

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

What are the conditions to enroll in the 16gig prepaid $300.00 dollar paid in advance for a year plan

Can I be a ATT monthly customer and enroll in the $300.00 dollar 16gig prepaid plan and keep my number?  Or is it just for new customers?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Traveling to Italy w/International Day Pass

1. While I am in Italy, can my kids in US call my US number without receiving a charge on their line? I know if I answer I pay International day pass rate of $10. 2. If I call them, is there an additional fee beyond $10 I pay for International Day Pass? 3. Is there an additional fee if we FaceT

Questions

• Wireless Account

Why hasnt my s20 plus upgraded it's software?

My s20 plus is still on Android 10, I read it should at least be on android 11. Every time I check for a software update it tells me "its up to date" which is clearly not true? What can I do to fix that

Questions

• Samsung

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.