Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (132)

Relevance
Two iPhone 6's stolen in 2 days from front porch! Want to avoid customer service nightmare

I ordered 2 iPhone 6's -- birthday presents for my 2 kids. Received email from ATT after ordering stating that the expected shipping date was between November 10 and 24. So when it was approaching the 24th I wasn't yet concerned that the phones had not arrived. Headed out of town, fully expecting th

Questions

• Apple

Upgrade from referb iPhone to new iPhone

I filed an insurance claim to cover a damaged iPhone 6. They sent me a refurbished iPhone 6 (I'm not happy), and in a different color. Is there any way to get a new iPhone instead of this referbushed rubish that "insurance" issued me? Thanks

Questions

• Apple

Device Unlock

Device Unlock page ,have-d some problem i can't send request. some body help unlock my phone or send request

Questions

• Apple

Unlock - AT&T <=> Consumer Cellular

I was an AT&T customer for decades up until Sept of 2018 when we switched to Consuumer Cellular (with AT&T SIM)  as we are retiring and will use our phones less. My wife has an iPhone 6 which we bought from AT&T long ago, and I am pretty sure we unlocked it a couple or several years ago when it beca

Questions

• Apple

iPhone6 IMEI mismatch issue for unlock

I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 6 device with its IMEI, but the website gives me an error message saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mobile phone to make sure you have the right IMEI."I'm 100% sure that I'm using the

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 trade in promo code does not work

Hello all,  I just received my promotion code in my e-mail (Ordered iphone 6 on 09/13/14, shipped out 09/15/14). And the promo code does not work online for trading in an iPhone 5. If it helps, I got the e-mail from att premier.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Upgrade Eligibility not showing up...

Hey guys. I recently ordered an iPhone 6 on 9/27 in store. I used one of my family member's upgrade. Just for kicks, I went to check my upgrade eligibility, expecting it to say I'm not eligible since I just upgraded when I ordered a new phone. However, it gives me an error message and says 'We are u

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Why is volume too low for others to hear me on my Iphone 6?

I can connect with callers and people whom I call, but I can't be heard. I have volume turned as high as possible with buttons. Actually they can hear me but well enough to converse. This is an Iphone 6 that was refurbished.

Questions

• Apple

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Disconnect / Cancel Internet DSL Account

I tried calling all the 1-800 numbers you provided and was transferred 6 times, waited on hold for 2 hours and today was on hold for an hour and STILL NOT resolve. ATT is giving me a hard time to cancel or disconnect my account. Trying this one, I HOPE THEY CALL OR RESPOND TO ME!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Currently Abroad - change plan to save money?

Hello, ​I am currently abroad (not in the US) and I'll be here for a few months. I usually do the 35$/month plan, but since I have changed my SIM card I am not using my AT&T one at all, and I don't want to keep paying $35 a month if I'm not using it. I hear that if you suspend your account you still

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Un-unify billing account number (BAN)

Corporate Enrollment - AT&T AT&T got back to me and stated that your line is "under Unified billing and cannot be moved at this time. Please have them call consumer care at 800-331-0500 to resolve issue." I try to transfer my line to my company account, I already authorized the transfer wi

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.