Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (83.8K)

Activity
renew

My AT&T text said it would renew today 12/2/22 and it still has not. What should I do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

fiber

when is fiber going to be available at my address. I have seen them working and laying the line but it still shows unavailable in my neighbor hood

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Service Interruption

I lose Internet service a few times a day, and sometimes I am in Zoom calls. I work from home, and am online with customers in some calls, and can't have these interruptions.  I have not experienced this loss of connection on a regular basis with Cox.  Is there something wrong with my fib

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I request Fiber for my neighborhood?

Dear AT&T Fiber Team, I am hoping to have AT&T’s Fiber internet service added to my neighborhood in Wilmington, North Carolina given the unreliable service I have experienced with Spectrum. My neighborhood is home to more than 60 single family homes and the majority of my neighbors have expr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

fiber

hi. all my neibors gor fiber installed during the summer. we thought they were going install our block as well but nothing has happended. i ws told get into contact with att engineer but unsure how to contact them. so can someone contact me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Question

Can i get more info on what ATT is doing on fiber installs in my area then just the customer service “wait it out” response? I would like to know because we desperately need faster speeds than 50mbps.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two "AT&T employees" door-to-door legit?

In our growing neighborhood in the past four years, we've had at least three AT&T door visits which hasn't bothered me until yesterday.  Prior "ATT" visits were typically congenial - I'd mention I was satisfied with my current provider in all aspects- reliability, price, bandwidth, etc. Th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Can I use my own equipment with AT&T Fiber?

I will be an AT&T Fiber customer in approximately 1 month. I have my own router with an SFP port, do I need the BGW320 or other AT&T equipment? Thanks!

Questions

Need to Change IP Address. I am being targeted by a hacker

Hello. I need to change my IP address, I am being targeted by a hacker. He has already hacked my steam account and spent money on my egift card. I have already changed all my passwords and even reformatted my computer. The IP address is suppose to be dynamic not static yet even if I unplug my

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Timed out websites

I rode my motorcycle on the tail of the dragon this weekend. I have gone to a few websites for the photographers that take pictures to look and purchase. When I go to see the pictures the sites page then times out. I'd appreciate any help. I went onto smart homes app and disabled security, but still

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How to install wifi

I was told I get att internet at my apartment. I cannot find the broadband jack but my apartment does have this smart home set up, called Alloy. Any tips on how to get my wifi set up.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Request AT&T Fiber in my area

Hello AT&T, I'm currently living in the Livonia, MI area and a few months back noticed Comcast putting in Fiber in our area. When I told customer support about this, and that Comcast was offering a pretty compelling deal for Xfinity internet, they rushed with such concern to retain me as a cu

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Requesting Fiber

Hello, I'm the President of our Neighboorhood HOA. I was wondering who we contact locally to get a bid to price out bringing AT&T Fiber to our neighborhood? The neighborhood down the street from us has AT&T Fiber so I know it would be possible. We currently only have Spectrum as an option an

Questions

Requesting Fiber

Requesting Fiber for the area / neighborhood; Address : (Edited to remove personal information) Suwanee, GA - 30024 Neighborhood : Crofton

Questions

Closed

Fiber service request

I wonder why the ATT Fiber is not available in Windward southside.   I have talked to lots of my neighbors and we all want this service.  This time of working from home and doing everything on the internet is so much needed. It is also available in all the communities around us, includin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Requesting fiber

Hi,I recently purchased a new construction home in Riverside, Ca. Our neighborhood has 10 new homes. For some reason the developer had att install copper rather than fiber. This has caused all of us to have very slow internet connections. There are no other internet options currently in the neighbor

Questions

Pace 5268AC Log Codes

We are troubleshooting our installation and looking at alternatives. Now trying to understand what the logs may have to tell us. In part we are looking for entries that tell us when the internet was not available. Is there a log that will give us that infomation? Logs are not available for very long

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

My modem is receiving 600 Mbps, but my computer is only receiving 44 Mbps download.

My computer is connected to the modem using a blue cable. Is there any way to get internet speeds to the computer that match the download speeds to the modem?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

rocks

We have heavy rocks thrown against our wood fence in our ally from att burying fiber recently. Also, there are wires exposed. Orange in color. We cant weed eat and dress up the area. please help

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

New uverse router

Received new router today which uses ethernet and wiring in house is coax. What do I need to do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.