Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (132)

Relevance
bought used phone

bought a used iphone 6 and went online to ck it out. status showed  Under financial responsibility installment payments have not been paid. I was trying to find out how much.  I am trying to get unlocked.  It was thru Att

Questions

• Wireless Account

Confused about eligibility for upgrade for iphone 6?

So I am on a family plan, and have had my iphone 4 for almost 3 1/2 years now. We were looking to upgrade to new iphone 6 but then my dad said that they make you pay for your phone now, but I think that is for at&t next. Anyways, we are looking in to it again and now at&t has said that we are not el

Questions

• Apple

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one of the for more reliable 3rd party options, see my personal experience as to why you should avoid.  I traded in 2 iPhone 5 16gb in perfect condition -

Questions

• Apple

Trying to unlock a paid off phone but ATT system saying it has not been paid off

I have been trying to unlock my friends previous phone through AT&T unlock device online but it keeps telling me that I have to pay off the device first. Error message: "Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan. Then, wait 48 hours before y

Questions

• Account Features

Calm down, people.

I know there are a lot of folks frothing at the mouth over this and can't fathom why there's an apparent delay in iPhone 6+ shipping. Here's what happened, as I understand it: Pre-sales were supposed to go live, across the board, at 12:01 AM PST. People loaded up the Apple site or their carrier site

Questions

• Apple

collections when i have not had att lety alone have an att account on my credit report as having an account

what gives? i guess the subject line says it all. thanks for destroying my good credit i worked on so (Edited per community guidelines)ing long and never had a collection

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

IPHONE SIM UNLOCK APPROVAL ERROR

They approved the process to unlock my device, enter the SIM and it keeps saying that I have to unlock the device, I have already restarted the cell phone, and reset the network configuration.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

SOLVED: iPhone 6 suddenly cannot access Internet unless I'm on Wifi (AT&T prepaid plan)

I've done all the troubleshooting I can -- turned phone off and on, turned airplane mode on and off, reset network settings on phone, made sure I had the latest iPhone software update, etc. I called AT&T wireless tech support. They ran some tests and couldn't solve the problem. Then they issued me a

Questions

• Apple

stolen Iphone 6/ refund

On december 1 ordered 5 Iphone 6's for Christmas presents. Phones were scheduled to be delievered on dec 5. When i returned home that day phones were not there! Either UPS stole them ot someone stole them off of my porch. I contacted AT&T immedietly and they advised that they would issue me a refund

Questions

• Wireless Account

Prepaid and old iPhone Sim card to eSim

Hi, I have a pre Paid plan. I want to keep that, but need a new phone. My iPhone 6s has a sim card.  The model phones I am looking at have eSim cards.  Can I keep my pre paid plan? 

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Transferring SIM card from iPhone 6 to iPhone 12 mini

Hi, I've been with an iPhone 6 for a long time and bought an iPhone 12 mini. The information I see online is a bit muddy when it comes to swapping/moving a sim card from an non-iOS 13 iPhone to an iOS 13-having iPhone. I just want to know what I'm in for with the whole process and if it's poss

Questions

• Apple

Carrier Update 28.4 Bricked my iPhone 6

On or about May 9 I received a notification for a "Carrier Update" on my iPhone 6. Since I've never had any problems with iOS updates (and I know you can only refuse CUs twice, anyway) I consented and installed. That was the day the problems started.  My phone has since started dropping off the netw

Questions

• Apple

iPhone Error 4014 occured?

Last week, I tried to upgrade my iPhone 6 to the latest version. But there was something wrong. A picture displayed on the screen, showing "The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4014)". I tried to force restart my iPhone, but it didn't help.

Questions

• Apple

Problem with an online trade in

I called the customer center four times. Each time I explained how my trade in was not a donation and how I waited for over 5 weeks. Each time a different person answered saying how they were sorry for me. All they did for me was send a mail to the customer service to escalate the problem and asked

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Message from Unknown - Message Not Found

Just received a couple "Message not found" texts from Unknown.  Was wondering if I was missing text messages and how to retrieve them if so. It was not part of a group thread so I believe that it was from one individual.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Adding Apple Watch 6 GPS and Celluar

I follow these directions: Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to start pairing. Select Cellular and then Set up Cellular. If you don't have a plan for your watch, you'll be prompted to select one. Be sure you have the AT&T user ID and password for the iPhone number

Questions

• Apple

Can no longer access any ATT email account on iPhone 6

Starting this week, when I try to use either the native email app or login directly through web browser to mail.yahoo.com I cannot get connected. When using the browser to access mail.yahoo, I get the following message: "Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app cl

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Device Unlock

Device Unlock page ,have-d some problem i can't send request. some body help unlock my phone or send request

Questions

• Apple

Upgrade Eligibility not showing up...

Hey guys. I recently ordered an iPhone 6 on 9/27 in store. I used one of my family member's upgrade. Just for kicks, I went to check my upgrade eligibility, expecting it to say I'm not eligible since I just upgraded when I ordered a new phone. However, it gives me an error message and says 'We are u

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 trade in promo code does not work

Hello all,  I just received my promotion code in my e-mail (Ordered iphone 6 on 09/13/14, shipped out 09/15/14). And the promo code does not work online for trading in an iPhone 5. If it helps, I got the e-mail from att premier.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.