Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3.8K)

Activity
Forgot password + Security questions. How to regain access to my att.net email?

Hi everyone. My att.net email account was made more than 10 years ago when I first got at&t internet. A while ago I was forced to log out from my email and since I forgot the password I was not able to log back in, do not remember the security question answers since I made those over 10 years ag

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Can't log into my email account in the web browser

I am unable to log into my email account in the web browser. The site is sending me in loops, making me reset my password and then logging me out again.

Questions

Closed

email account - is this real?

We've gotten about 3 emails similar to this one from different YaHoo Mail personnel with different details in their identifying information. The details don't look legitimate, but they talk about cutting off our earlier emails since ATT.net has merged email services with yahoo and yahoo is taking ov

Questions

I would like to add my ACP benefit toward my internet bill please

I want to add my ACP benefit toward my internet bill please.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

reason: 554 Message not allowed

I have an sbcglobal.net account, lately I am unable to send meeting requests using Microsoft outlook Email. I get this message.  Can anyone help? The original message was received at Mon, 2 Nov 2020 19:54:24 -0500 from sonic307-11.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.64.35]     &nb

Questions

Sbcglobal.net email has been hacked and cannot log in

I am not able to log in to my email account and I feel that it may have been hacked. This email account is tied to everything and I need access ASAP.  I have been hacked across many sites and I need this account to change other passwords, etc.  The security question answers are also not w

Questions

Locked out of old sbcglobal.net email

Hi there, my son has an SBC global.net account that I thought was a sub account of my old sbcglobal account. He has been locked out for quite some time, and the phone number attached is not one we recognize. he has gone through the process of trying to reset the username trying to reset the pas

Questions

Email not working on my Cellphone

I have 2 email accounts with ATT.com. They both work on my desktop computer but when I try use them on my cellphone one will not work.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I cannot log in to my sbcglobal.net email, every time i click on the login icon from yahoo or att.

https://att-yahoo.att.net/FIM/sps/auth?SPRelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&FedId=uuidd0e66f32-0170-177b-8b25-866bba1c62fe&PartnerId=https%3A%2F%2Flogin.yahoo.com%2Fsaml2&FedName=ATT-Yahoo Above is the link that appears every time I try to log in. At the top of the descripti

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Webmail error: "Message cannot be saved as Draft"

After composing an email, I'm often seeing that the message is "stuck" in the DRAFT folder with an error at the top of the screen that says: Needless to say, when this occurs, I can not send that email. The email has nothing fancy in it, no attachments, etc... just TEXT. (Edited per co

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

chat

Forgot email password and need to rest it

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accessing sbcglobal.net email on my Verizon Android phone

Since last December, I have had continued problems accessing my email from my Verizon Android phone. It gets fixed, only to have problems 1 to 2 months later. I have had access on the default mail, Yahoo mail, and Gmail before. I can get into the inbox, but the last email will be April 9. I've spent

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Questions

Resetting Password for old swbell.net account

Have an older account that I cannot access. Trying reset my password and it says: Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request. How can I get this account corrected/reset?

Questions

Pain the the rump, again, and again, and...

Periodically, I try to check my Yahoo email, and get a message telling me that my password or log in isn't correct, perhaps the day after going in and out of the account several times successfully. I try and I get a message telling me I have reached the limit for attempts. Then I go through the danc

Questions

Can't add sbcglobal email to Outlook 365

I'm having trouble adding my sbcglobal email address to Outlook 365. Whether set up through POP or IMAP, it consistently fails, even after using the mail security key from my account as the password.  Please advise.

Questions

3 weeks old yahoo email disappears

after couple of weeks my email disappears in other word if i am looking for email that was send couple of months ago impossible went to setting no use how long should or can hold the emails before being deleted manually

Questions

Accepted Solution

unable to login to sbcglobal.net email

For about a month now I have been unable to login to my sbcglobal.net email. It keeps making me reset my password, often multiple times per day.  I had been able to login using my iPhone but now I cannot even do that.  I've used this email for more than 20 years, EVERYTHING is connected t

Questions

Can't reset email password

I have an old bellsouth.net email account. After changing phones, I've lost access to it. When going to att.yahoo.com to log in, I try to reset password and it takes me to att.com. I try to do a forgot password. I put in the bellsouth.net email and I put in my last name. It gives me the following

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.