Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can receive email but not send

The advice I got was to reset my Authentication to 0Auth2 but this is not an option on the dropdown menu. I am running Thunderbird 115.7.0 (32-bit). Can provide screenshots if necessary

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Changing the Member ID email associated with the account

Why can't we (universally) change and delete the Member ID Primary email address associated with an AT&T account? From everything I have read, it is not possible to delete one of the old sbcglobal.net email address if associated with an active AT&T service. Seriously? How can that be true.

Questions

Bellsouth email filter

How can I completely turn off the email filter for my online inbox.My business emails are being grabbed by the online filter and I can't get it to stop blocking messages.

Questions

Email

My email account is blocking emails from an email address that I was previously receiving emails from, and nothing is in the blocked sender list.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Secure Mail Key with OAuth compatible mail account

Can I use a Secure Mail Key with an OAuth compatible mail account? I use Apple Mail on my desk top macOS Monterey ver 12.6.8 and IPhone 11. Both are OAuth compatible, but I keep getting the "No Password Provided for "SBCGLOBAL"". I have reset the password and changed the password, but still getting

Questions

sbcglobal email address inbox empty and cant receive emails

My sbcglobal email address has not been logged into in many year. I had to login to the account to reset a password but when i logged in, there are no emails in any folder or inbox and when i try and send an email to this account from my gmail it is bounced back. When i send an email to my gmail acc

Questions

Can't sign into old Pacbell email

I've been attempting to find a sign in method for connecting to an old pacbell email of mine from the early 2000s. It seems that the yahoo sign in method asks me to check the email for a code, and the att website doesn't recognize the account.

Questions

Sbcglobal email account

It has been a while since I used my sbcglobal email account. Seems like a lot has changed and I dont know where to even start to sign in or reset it to gain access again. I have some other very old accounts that I need to get into that were set up using that email.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspicious email purporting to be from AT&T/Yahoo mail

I keep getting an email regarding an update my email account. I do not recognize the origin but and have a bad feeling a about it On inspection here is the link: dominsconfinainal wixsite com / update

Questions

Accepted Solution

Adding my email back onto Macbook Catalina 10.15.7

It started with me changing my password at MyAT&T email account using my browser. Since then I cannot add my email account back into mail on the Macbook.  I was able to get my iphones and ipads working.  I've contacted Apple Care and after trying they asked me to contact AT&T. We

Questions

We’ve detected a SIM card change. Select Try another way to use a different mobile number.

Recently got a new phone and am trying to login to my email and get the message "We’ve detected a SIM card change. Select Try another way to use a different mobile number." I get the text message verification but when I type the code in I get the above message. I have tried using 3 different compute

Questions

Accepted Solution

is this legit or a scam/phish?

This is a final notification that on 11th Febuary, AT&T Mail will discontinue support for the old version of our Mailbox. Customers who have not updated their email will no longer be able to login to their AT&T Mail accounts. Kindly update your mail to continue using our service

Questions

Sbcglobal email not adding to yahoo mail app

hi, I desperately need to add my email sbcglobal to my yahoo mail app. Spent countless hours, trying to do this, but cannot. When I try to add my a global email, it automatically add my Att.net email instead. Anybody else experience this issue. Thank you in Advance

Questions

Att.net server rejection

Incoming mail says server rejected recipient mail . I can send but not receive my att.net email.

Questions

Cannot send an email through my sbcglobal.net account

I get the following error message every time I try to send an email: "your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam and or contains only links". This has been going on for about a week. I have reset my password and I still cannot send an email

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

someone know noreply@att.com

in january 30 th , the email noreply@att.com say me that i'm he winner of an iphone 15 , someone tell me if this is real, please.

Questions

SBCGLOBAL.NET Email not working in browsers

my email account is [email scrubbed] I go to yahoo mail, it immediately redirects to Logout successful at this URL: https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=error&errorCode=902&appName=m40842&dotNetLogout=N And there is a message "Something's gone wrongWe may be having

Questions

Accepted Solution

Secure Mail Key

I have a legacy bellsouth.net email account that I use in Outlook 365 on a Windows 10 computer, Outlook for Mac on a Mac Powerbook, the Outlook app on an iPhone, the Apple Mail app as well as the Att/Yahoo webmail. Do I have to have a separate secure mail key for each of the devices I use?  Re

Questions

Problem Delivering Email

My ip showing this Error in pmta when i tried sending emails within our organization and to our clients. Kindly help me to resolve this error.Thank you! Error: "553 5.3.0 flpd590 DNSBL:RBL 521< 102.214.20.70 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net" while conne

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.