Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Weekend of games

Hey gamers! What games are you playing this weekend?

Questions

2020 Pop Culture Anniversaries: Movies, TV Shows, Celebrity Birthdays

With the start of a new year, it's always fun to take a look at what pop culture anniversaries we can look forward to over the next 12 months. For instance, did you know Cinderella is turning 70? Or that there is an absurd number of classic movies turning 40 this year? Clearly, 1980 was a big year f

Questions

Pension Plan payout

Hi, I’m a former AT&T employee. I worked in the commercial market voice and data department and left the company in the late 1990’s . I’m trying to find out how I collect my funds from this pension plan. My name is Terri. Please let me know how I can speak to someone about th

Questions

AT&T Marketing Phone Calls Need to Stop

I have seen posts that there are ways to end this. When I call phone numbers given, it says it will be hours before I can talk to someone and I have no faith they will be able to help.  Other replies state it can be done through preferences but I don't have the options that are given for optin

Questions

Closed

The Rise of Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Rhythm Gaming

You're driving home from a grueling eight-hour shift. For many, the day is over as soon as they clock out, but your work is just getting started. Then, the White Stripes' Seven Nation Army blares through your car's modest stock speakers, that familiar bassline encircling you for 15 magical seconds.

Questions

AT&T Employee Constantly Parking Commercial Vehicle in Neighborhood (Home) Where HOA Prohibits Overnight Parking

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I have an inconsiderate neighbor next door that always parks his AT&T Commercial vehicle in front of my house. It's against the HOA rules for him to do so and is an eyesore for our community. It's also a safety issue for children that play on the s

Questions

ATT Gateway and Dish Network

Can I connect a Dish Network Wireless Access Point to the ATT Gateway or connect the Wireless Joey directly to the Gateway? Or does the WAP need to be wired to the Hopper3? I what to use an ethernet cable to connect the Hopper to the Gateway. I thought that because the Gateway is a modem/router I c

Questions

Zagg invisible screen protector

Purchased the zag screen protector from Best buy after getting my phone only a few months ago The item was already damaged when package was opened installed myself anyways it finally gave rest of the way I removed it I have a warranty lifetime on this screen protector but the company zag has back or

Questions

Closed

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

Questions

Closed

Pre-employment Assessment

I have been trying to complete the 2 assessments needed but I cannot log in and tried resetting password but did not receive email

Questions

Recertification

Will not let me do photo of my social security award letter!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

SALE ASSOCIATE BREWTON AL

<span;>eldagent#:iRTeTt1ud47mMJy9A<span;>Preferred Vuer # <span;>Albert (Edited to remove personal information)<span;>My name is Albert (Edited to remove personal information) (AJ) and I have been employed at AT&T in Brewton, AL for approximately 6 months. Unfortunately,

Questions

Dangerous driving

Driving home 2:45pm. I’m at a stop sign with my blinker on to turn right and an att truck driver pulls into the shoulder on my right hand side and attempts to beat me and turn right before I do. I almost hit him! He then speeds up and cuts in front of me. He’s driving at least 50mph on pr-37 in Lake

Questions

School Assignment

Good afternoon, My name is Kevin and I am currently a 9th grader at virtual Little Rock West High. The in person students had a field trip to Career Expo 2022, and were asked to list questions that they had for each company they had an interest in. Since I am a virtual student and couldn’t atte

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

We do not want to be "automatically switched" to the AT&T United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO.

My spouse and I have been on Braven Medicare Advantage for several years, and we wish to continue. We have received an avalanche of paper mailings from AT&T, United Healthcare, and Alight, saying that we will be switched from our current plan to the AT&T United Healthcare plan unless we opt

Questions

Help. Extremely low landline cable

Two Ameritech cables are hanging below 8' above the ground. It’s currently connected to an Ameritech box on the house and being that Ameritech isn't around anymore I was hoping that AT&T could take care of it. I have no desire for a landline and would prefer to just have the whole line and box

Questions

Hello everyone, I have a question how will ChatGPT affect SEO in the coming years!

I have a question how will ChatGPT affect SEO in the coming years!

Questions

How to make my profile image the correct size?

I have searched the forum with this question and have not found any answers. I have searched the internet with this question and have not found any answers. Every image size I've tried always cut off the top and bottom! Doesn't anyone know the height x width an image should be to fit into the round

Questions

Closed

Military discount

Has anyone else experienced this: AT&T offers a military discount to military veterans. I am a military veteran.  Because I’m female and had the temerity to get married, my last name is now different from the one on my DD214.  This means AT&T won’t allow me the discount sinc

Questions

Closed

Add a new forum

ATT Community Forums, should have customer service forum.This would be beneficial for all the poor souls who have spent countless hours trying to get help through the right department without any success. Xfinity, has a customer service forum. https://forums.xfinity.com/categories/customer-servi

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.