Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (82.7K)

Activity
Upgraded to Internet 1000 on fiber network and my speeds are slower than before

I upgraded my fiber internet from 500 to 1000 yesterday and I get home from work to do multiple speed tests and they are all slower than when I had the 500 package. Is this normal? I’m not sure how long it takes for the upgrade to happen? Maybe I need new equipment? I have a lot of questions lol.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Accepted Solution

Moving to Orlando, FL, what areas are AT&T Internet fiber available.

Is there a map that I can use? Thanks. -mqc

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

My DSL service has not worked since 8/25/2022.

I reported the problem 8/29/2022 and received callback on 8/30/2022. After a lengthy search by the analyst, she found that there was an outage in the area. She called back a few days later to see if my service was working which it was not. After a few days of this checking, she asked that I call ano

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber Huge Latency and Packet Loss - Cumming, Georgia

Got AT&T Fiber some months ago and at first it was great. Within the last few weeks the service has seriously degraded to the point that it's nearly unusable.  2000+ millisecond pings and large packet loss most of the day and evening.  Video constantly buffering.  Zoom calls cons

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fixes - Find out how to Improve Wi-Fi & Internet Speed

Learn how get back in service and help improve your Wi-Fi Speeds Let's get to the point, your home setup can impact your speeds, Wi-Fi, and overall service. For example, if you have a lot of electronics near your modem, they may be causing a poor Wi-Fi connection. And guess what, where your modem is

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Websites from a specific server won't come up but others will

Websites from a my company server won't come up but others from the internet will. I've cleared my cache and nothing. It's my home wifi from AT&T. I disconnected and used my phones hotspot and they website on my server will come up. So I don't think it has anything to do with where they are host

Questions

Mandatory upgrade or service termination

Been a customer for years. At&t recently performed neighborhood upgrades to fibre. ONT boxes were installed in the apartments but old service continued until the neighborhood was done. Now the upgrade is being made mandatory or service would be canceled. So as someone who is not available du

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Turn off spamguard

How do I turn off spamguard. Too many valid emails are being filtered. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My neighborhood has ATT Fiber up to 1gig but neighborhood down the road has ATT Fiber up to 5gig. When will I be able to get 5gig?

My neighborhood has ATT Fiber up to 1gig but neighborhood down the road has ATT Fiber up to 5gig. When will I be able to get 5gig? Who should I contact about interest in 5gig internet speed? What is the process for a neighborhood to get the new 5gig internet since we already have fiber laid out?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Document denied despite being correct

My husband keeps getting denied with our son's free lunch approval sheet. It is the official document they send you when they get approved. How does he submit it and actually have someone look at it? It has the address, the kiddo , and the current year and school all on the page. Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

VPN connection established, but remote drives not available (ethernet only, wifi works fine)

At home, I can connect to my VPN via wifi or ethernet, using the same router. But on ethernet, my remote files are unavailable. (On wifi they are accessible, no problem.) I tried this at a friend's house, (ISP other than ATT):  No problems.  Remote VPN drives were available via wifi

Questions

How Can I Replace An Old 5268AC Modem

We have had this modem since 2014. We have uVerse for Internet, TV and phone.  Lately we have been having intermittent hardware issues and red service light comes on.  I check on the app and there are no outages but app says AT&T Internet is offline.  I unplug modem, wait a minut

Questions

Why is AT&T being so slow all of a sudden?

So we recently switched to AT&T's fiber optic plan. We are supposed to be getting speeds of around 300 mbps. But we are getting 5-10 mbps instead. This never happened when we got it and it just started being really slow around a few days ago and hasn't stopped since. It would be great if we foun

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Arris BGW210-700 Software/Firmware update

Hello, I have an Arris BGW 210-700 first powered on at August 10, 2019. It's software version is 2.10.6, and I want to check if it is at the latest update If there's another update, I would like a link to the .bin file so I can manually update my router. I also have AT&T Fiber, it anythi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Contact an Engineer

AT&T put new fiber system in my neighborhood just 3 WEEKS ago... This is not an old request. The contractor representing AT&T entered my property without my permission and did damage to me lawn. The contractor has brushed me off 3 times now. The box placed on my property is NOT in the right

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Very High Latency/Packet Loss evening hours

Try to call ATT support but they had no solutions. Every evening 6:30PM till around 11PM my fiber service experiences very high latency and packet loss making the internet service very unreliable. Not sure how to proceed with getting escalated support. Below are traceroutes from the BGW320-500. trac

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Ports 2-4 on BGW320-500 gateway are not serving DHCP

Hi all - Recently upgraded to 1g service and was given a BGW320-500. Wifi works fine, and port 1 (the 5g 'blue' port) also works fine. If I plug any device into ports 2-4 (the 10/100/1000 yellow ports), the links light up but I just get an autoconfig address, no DHCP, no internet. Attempting to u

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

internet

Why isn't there more data ? I paid several days before my bill was due & I never hot credited back . Why was that? Then I received a text way before my bill was due & it wasn't even time for my payment.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not Seeing HBO Max Tile Under Accounts and Cannot Active Plan

I just signed up for AT&T Internet Fiber 1000 plan this week at COSTCO which includes HBO Max. I have had a HBO Max account, that I just let expired to take advantage of this offer. The fiber was connected today and I've gone in to my account to set up the HBO Max, but I"m not see the title u

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Speeds not as advertised

While using Uverse fiber, I have noticed a steady decline in speed. For the last several months my gigabit was only coming in at 350 megabits, maximum. When I initially ordered a few years ago I could maintain north of 850 megabits. At this point I figured why pay for gigabit if I'm nowhere near

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.