Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (132)

Relevance
Do I throw my new iPhone 6 SIM card away?

I placed my old iPhone 5 SIM into my new iPhone 6, so what do I do with my unused SIM from the iPhone 6  My neighbor told me he would buy it for $5, should I do that or trash it?

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Iphone 6 was declined for switching to GoPhone

I fully paid for my iPhone 6 several years back and since then have used prepaid service through Net10. After finding out that Gophone offered more data for the same price, I ported over my number to GoPhone. A few days back I submitted an online unlock request form because I will be traveling to It

Questions

• Apple

Trade-in value issue

So I took advantage of the iPhone 5 trade in promotion while upgrading to the new iPhone 6. My phone was in excellent condition! So I am obviously expecting $200 which is more than fair. When I received my card, I went online to pay my $237 monthly cellphone bill and the original balance of my "prom

Questions

• Account Features

Can Conference Calls be conducted from the iPhone 6

Can you conduct conference calls from the i6

Questions

• Apple

Exchange (Google) mail not syncing with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

I just got the new iPhone 6.  I restored it from a working backup I made of my iPhone 5.  My Google Mail (Exchange) including contacts will only sync for a few hours then will not sync at all. I then lose all my emails and contacts that are from my Google account.  I did restore from that backup a f

Questions

• Apple

Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match

I have a Galaxy s7, paid in full, I upgraded to the Note 9 but I cannot unlock my phone.  I enter my IMEI and it says 'Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match'.  I transferred my number to this new Note 9 when I bought it.  Do I need to move the sim card back to the old phone to try and un

Questions

• Samsung

How much would it cost to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen?

Basically, I got my iPhone 6 on Tuesday My phone carrier is AT&T. Today, on Thursday, two days later, I dropped it and now the screen is cracked. I called Apple and asked them what could I do to fix it. They said that I could bring it in to the Apple Store and get it replaced with a brand new one fo

Questions

• Apple

Wireless Continuously disconnects from iPhone and Laptop

I have had my internet for almost 3 years now, for the last 3 weeks my cell phone and laptop both disconnect and will not reconnect to the wireless router. The Amazon Firesticks have no problem connecting, my boyfriends iPhone connects just fine. My laptop is less than a year old, our iPhones are th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

ATT Prepaid: No service

Hello, I just paid my service bill for my iPhone but I have no service whatsoeverThe website simply says "0.00 due now"Can anyone from ATT help me? Thanks!

Questions

• Account & Usage

Who is responsible in AT&T for Customer Issues Resolutions?

UPDATE:Did get a call from an AT&T representative--and was offered a satisfactory solution.Will leave the post (vs. deleting), to be fair.I sent the letter below (my contact information was removed to post here) to AT&T on the 15th of December 2019.As of Dec 28, am still waiting on a reply.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

WhatsApp showing on bill

I have noticed that when I use WhatsApp it shows on my call log and shows up on my bill.  I have an iPhone 6plus.  Are there settings that need to be changed?  WhatsApp shows a security message that says chats and calls are secure and end to end encrypted, but if it's showing on the bill it can't be

Questions

• Apple

I bought a iPhone 6s unlock !

I bought an iPhone 6s the customer service said me it is an unlock you can use it everywhere. However, I came to Turkey and I tried to change my carrier but I couldn't do that. It is not unlocked but I paid to unlock price. Can someone help me?

Questions

• Apple

7726 stuck/loops around

Hi, Whenever I forward a spam text to 7726, I get the standard reply:   AT&T Free Msg: Thanks for providing us with the content of an unwanted message. Now, reply with the sender's phone number so we know who sent you this message.   But, whenever I reply with the offending pho

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Message from Unknown - Message Not Found

Just received a couple "Message not found" texts from Unknown.  Was wondering if I was missing text messages and how to retrieve them if so. It was not part of a group thread so I believe that it was from one individual.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Carrier Update 28.4 Bricked my iPhone 6

On or about May 9 I received a notification for a "Carrier Update" on my iPhone 6. Since I've never had any problems with iOS updates (and I know you can only refuse CUs twice, anyway) I consented and installed. That was the day the problems started.  My phone has since started dropping off the netw

Questions

• Apple

Problem with an online trade in

I called the customer center four times. Each time I explained how my trade in was not a donation and how I waited for over 5 weeks. Each time a different person answered saying how they were sorry for me. All they did for me was send a mail to the customer service to escalate the problem and asked

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had the next plan for 6 months).  So I made a payment online 9/12 and received a confirmation email and text.  I went into the store on 9/13 to pre order

Questions

• Wireless Billing

AT&T and FedEx nightmare!! - - HELP PLEASE

Can someone please help me?  I ordered an iPhone 6 over the phone and upgraded my service. (hindsight - BIG mistake on both)  Long story short, FedEx has a record of the package entering there center and nothing more.  They have communicated to AT&T that the phone has been lost and the matter handed

Questions

• Wireless Account

stolen Iphone 6/ refund

On december 1 ordered 5 Iphone 6's for Christmas presents. Phones were scheduled to be delievered on dec 5. When i returned home that day phones were not there! Either UPS stole them ot someone stole them off of my porch. I contacted AT&T immedietly and they advised that they would issue me a refund

Questions

• Wireless Account

Question about GoPhone and the iPhone Upgrade Program?

So I'm wanting to go through the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple but I hear I need to activate it with a service at the store. So at the moment and for around 2 years now I've been using the GoPhone pre-paid plan. I'm not tied to any contracts or Next or anything like that, I've only been using my

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.