Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (67.7K)

Activity
No wifi

My wireless light is blinking green and broadband light will blink green, then red, then green again. Tried resetting and unplugging. Still will not work.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Motorola BGW210-700 dropping 5GHz radio frequently

In the past day, the 5GHz - and only the 5GHz, not the 2.4GHz - radio keeps dropping repeatedly. Every time it does, the two devices that connect via 5GHz abruptly error on whatever they are doing. The 2.4GHz connections haven't dropped, yet. But given what I've been reading about this model of gate

Questions

Internet Out for 2 Days

AT&T internet out for two days. Anyone else being told there's an outage after holding for 45 minutes? There's no outage shown online. They'll compensate me if I call an hold when it's fixed. Now I'm paying for going over my mobile data plan. Are they going to compensate that? AT&T internet

Questions

How do I shut off the spam security

Can’t find a way to do this .. let me decide what is spam, since it constantly blocks sites I desire to go to..

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

5031NV-030 speed cap

I have been looking to upgrade my service, however i am unsure if the current hardware is cappable it do so. nowhere on the internet says anything about the speed really. I currently see 14mbps at best. Ive own this device for approx 10+ years. currently have a 50mbps plan. but due to the time frame

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att internet gateway

My internet equipment gateway was stolen, i have police report, what can i do now? To mail to ATT what department and about non-return fee (NRF), will i receive from mail or online account? Please help, thank you.

Questions

Account debt

I was made aware that an account under my phone number is in arrears. I am unaware of this debt. I'm also trying to establish Directv services in Boise Idaho, but can't due to the above. I need to speak with someone. Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Address Validation for ATT Access Program and/or Affordable Connectivity Program

I moved to a different address with my girlfriend who has their own ATT internet, I want to transfer my ATT Access service from my last address to this address instead. The woman from ATT on the phone last night said I need to send a document in an email for address validation. I believe she said a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Why am I being billed for cancelled service?

I cancelled my service because my equipment did not work. I sent back the equipment, but I am still being billed.  When I attempt to call customer care, I'm am being told I have to pay my balance before continuing. Please help, thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

At&t switch to xfinity

Why is AT&T fiber internet not available in my area, but Xfinity fiber internet is? I work from home and have alot of zoom meetings. AT&T says I have the highest available internet in my area, which is really bad and keeps interrupting my meetings. Should I switch to Xfinity?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

INTERNET CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3YRS

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#[EDITED]. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Burying FiberOptic line

A crew came to bury my new fiberoptic line this afternoon. After, perhaps, one hour they took their equipment and left (3:15ish) with the line still laying on the ground. Will my line still be buried by the date originally texted to me—Sunday 09/25? I have no idea why they left.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Uconnect/att Internet not working

Internet not working On my 2018 ram I have been a subscriber for over three years on an automatic annual renewal for unlimited data however I have been three months now with no Internet service AT&T keeps blaming it on Uconnect and Uconnect Fiat Chrysler says it’s on AT&T either way I don’t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Site doesn't allow download of AT&T Security Suite

When I try to download AT&T Security Suite it says it is for highspeed customers only. I have 500 MPS does that not qualify

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Shady salesmanship

Why is it, even though the website says point blank that pricing is straight forward, that my bill went up? I have been an AT&T customer for a little over a year now and when I hit one year, my bill went from $55/month to $75/month. when I called and asked they said I was on a promotion.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reconnect with fi

Past due amount is that all I need to pay to turn back on wi fi even if there is a new balance 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

BGW210-700 Gateway - Connecting Phones to Phone Port

Do phones connected to the "Phones 1&2" port on the BGW210-700 Gateway need to be some kind of special "VoIP Phones"? Or will a regular phone system work? I have an Avaya Partner 6.0 phone system, currently on a POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) copper line, and I'm trying to set up VoIP servi

Questions

Exterior junction box - functional? Removeable?

My area just had fiber installed last summer, but there is still an eyesore, old school att junction box that's in my yard, not the easement. How can I check if it's still being used? If it's no longer used, will someone come remove or can I rip it out?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I ADD a website to my EXCEPTIONS list?

ATT internet security is blocking my access to a few websites, the web page error says using the ATT Home Manager says I can add them to my exceptions list - but when I login there is no mention of any exceptions tool anywhere.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Motorola BGW210-700 keeps resetting randomly a few times per hour.

I'm new to this website and since people want to be extremely rude I'll make my own post... I've looked over at least nine different posts, none of them have given me an answer that worked. I have tried editing the 5GHZ with a different name. Nothing. Tried to turn off the IPv6. Nothing. Hard

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.