Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity

Closed

Refund for money paid for non returned equipment

I paid $145.?? in the beginning of March, during a call made to me by AT&T/DirecTV 's Patricia over the phone, telling me that if I didn't pay right then,  I would be sent to collections. I want my money refunded, because you never sent me the box and label as requested,  7-8 times, s

Questions

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

How Do You Setup Your Profile As An ATT Employee?

This is for all my ATT employee's that browse this forum. How did you setup your profile as an ATT employee? I put in my employee ID and used my @att.com email address for my email but nothing changes. Do you guys remember how to set it up?@Constructive ?

Questions

• Community lounge

A list of the AT&T contractors in North America.

Where is this list?

Questions

• Community lounge

Closed

Contractors list for construction/general

Hello I need to have a list of companies that are contractors/sub contractors of AT&T providing construction services. Construction work like placement of poles/MH/SB or fiber cable placement. If you can provide me the list it will be great.

Questions

• Community lounge

profile phone number verification doesnt work

Phone number verification does not work. I click 'verify' I get the sms text, i click the link in the text, i get the page saying number verified but my profile still keeps showing the number as 'unverified' ?

Questions

• Community lounge

Is this real?

18554197365 Deposited a new message:"Hello, This is a courtesy call from A T AND T. We will be upgrading the network that supports your internet service. And you should have received a letter regarding important changes to your agency service, which is at the top of the letter. I'm calling to schedu

Questions

• Community lounge

Wifi in truck

If you having connection issues with your vehicle join the club. I have not been able to connect for 2 months...to my knowledge...could be longer. I believe this has to do with the 5G towers and they not telling us because it will be a costly fix at their expense. So I will be canceling mine until t

Questions

• Community lounge

Awaken by fraud

Was awaken by a text message at 6 am from my bank which lead me to Google a t and t cor charge. Someone tried to use my card for $498 lucky for me when something is deemed as an out of the ordinary spending purchase my bank will send me a text to verify that I am making the purchase something I am g

Questions

• Community lounge

The Best Games to Play During Your Coronavirus Quarantine

With the coronavirus forcing the world to stay inside, boredom has been quickly creeping in for many. Luckily, there are a handful of video games that can help make this time of communal estrangement manageable.   Here are some games we recommend jumping into during the “coronapocalypse” ...

Questions

• Gaming Arena

About the “Accidental Horror” ad

Wouldn’t you have to agree the actual horror is the old biddy who’s so dimwitted about the internet that she scares the crap out of her grandkids because she’s freaked out by a little pixellation?

Questions

• Community lounge

Visa

Has anyone actually gotten the $200 Visa card we were promised when signing up?

Questions

• Community lounge

Cancelled service- still keep getting billed

We cancelled our service in May 2022. Returned all the equipment, paid the final bill and thought that was it.  Since June 2022 we have been getting a bill EVERY MONTH saying we owe $95.42 due to equipment not being returned. Every time I get this email bill, I call and talk to a representativ

Questions

• Community lounge

wireless refund card

refund card doesn’t work. Unable to activate my refund debit card from North Lane via phone, app, or website. Need help None of the phone numbers provided for North Lane are active!! I cannot get my att refund card activated.  What;s the deal AT&T?

Questions

• Community lounge

Job application for Bilingual telesales

I had an interview at ATT on August 3rd, everything went well and the interviewer mentioned to me a training date. On august 4th my application updated and one of the applications said that I was not accepted, and the other for the same position said “congratulations! You will be hearing from us soo

Questions

• Community lounge

I was wondering what is done at a specific AT and T building. 1316 and 1360 Ann Arbor rd, Plymouth Mi.

I’m doing a project on a specific AT and T building. The AT and T building with the address 1316 and 1360 Ann Arbor rd in Plymouth mi. I wanted to know if I could get in touch with someone who knows what is done is the building and what the buildings propose is. I was also wondering if It would be p

Questions

• Community lounge

Removal of Easement in Texas

How do I submit a request to have an old easement removed from commercial property? Ed

Questions

• Community lounge

Need to contact Recruiting Team

I’ve applied for the AT&T WFH job, passed the assessment and I’ve been waiting almost a week to schedule the interview. The site doesn’t allow you to. Does anyone know any paths I could take to contact someone. I really need this job.

Questions

• Community lounge

Question for ATT line or network tech's

This is hanging from Comcast's line, but they say it belongs to AT&T. Anyone have any idea. Thanks

Questions

• Community lounge

How to file a property damage claim with AT&T

My truck hit low hanging AT&T lines which damaged my truck, the utility pole, and the adjacent home. With who and how do I file a claim?

Questions

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

pmp

how can I prepare my PMP exam? Any recommend of training videos, practice exam?

Questions

• Community lounge

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.