Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.3K)

Activity
AT&T wall mount bracket

I bought an AT&T CL82315 phone system for my house and I mounted it on the wall with the bracket provided.  I wanted to know if AT&T makes a plate to cover the exposed bottom portion of the mounting bracket.  The phone and the mount work fine, but the exposed bracket under the pho

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

When did AT&T change account number formats?

My old account number was my phone number plus 7 digits. My new account number is now 9 digits.  When did this format change?

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Mother's phone: She switched landline phone (keeping the number) from Spectrum to AT&T. AT&T botched it. I can't call her.

She can call out but most callers cannot call in to her.   AT&T has sent service people 3 times.  I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T over the last 3 months with tech support and sales.  They have given me dates when the problem would be fixed.  It has not been f

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

FULL REMOVAL OF ALL AT&T FOR DEMOLITION OF A PROPERTY

I NEED A DIRECT NUMBER OR EMAIL (PREFERRED) TO VERIFY SERVICES HAVE ALL BEEN TERMINATED AND REMOVED FROM PROPERTIES THAT ARE SCHEDULED FOR DEMOLTION FOLLOWING A COURT ORDERED

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

In - ground line replcement

My line currently runs under full grown bushes that have built root balls around the wires and seem to affect the signal. I have already installed conduit from hub to house to have a new line put in place.  Please advise whom to contact. Thx already in advance  

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

enabling call blocking wont work

whenever i dial *60 to enable call blocking on my homephone it just beeps like the number was incorrect my model of homephone is CL82413 please help!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

How do I report an extremely rude salesperson?

This was at the AT&T store 13623 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, Tx on Monday September 11, 2022. The woman would not give me her name. She was a young person with dark hair, lots of eye make up and a poor attitude. Several days before I had purchased two new iPhones which had to be mailed. I was t

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Telephone Pole

Hello, I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 3 days now. We are the general contractor for a new build. We are scheduled to demo the old building but there is telephone cables still attached to the building from the telephone pole. Please give me the CORRECT number of who to call. I don’t h

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

calls go directly to voicemail

It appears that landline calls go directly to voicemail, but calls from cell phones do not - they ring normally. How do I fix this?

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Att green box

The box outside our office had its cover knocked off and now its sitting there and its full of bees and people are getting stung. Ive tried calling all the right numbers to have this problem taken care of but keep getting passed around and no one fixs the issue. 800-280-2020. No one seems to care ab

Questions

CANNOT FIND ANALOG HOME PHONE LISTED UNDER MY NAME

I signed up for an analog home landline phone to go along with my cell/internet service. I just received a bill and went to att.com to pay it. The only thing that opens up is my cell/internet bill. I've searched, selected home landline, and re-checked, but nothing comes up but my digital account.

Questions

No dial tone

No dial tone on digital phone. Just static.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Home Landline Outage - Bill Reduction Advice

Twice in 3 months an AT&T Technician has been working in my area and caused my Home Landline to be out of service for two weeks or longer. Also, other residents where I live.  I also live in a rural area with no cellular coverage so I cannot call ATT to discuss my bill being reduced for an

Questions

AT&T ML 17929 makes clicking noise when on hold

I have the ML 17929 phone (2 lines). One line is connected to a POTS line from AT&T.  The other line is connected to a VOIP service via an OBI 202 interface.  When I put a call on hold (on either line) there is a loud clicking (about 2 clicks a second) which can be hear through the sp

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change the number of rings

I am to locate how to change number of rings. Per Google: Account Overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features: On voicemail setting tab, scroll to general preferences > set number of rings. Unable to locate this process and configuration.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

ATT Digital line won’t make outgoing calls

When I call out it tells me to call the 877 activation line. I call it can it tells me it’s already activated. I have had this phone number for years.

Questions

Code 299 home phone features

For months I have been unable to access home phone features on the internet.  I have used 2 different browsers and always receive code 299 - experiencing technical difficulties.  I spent 45 minutes on the phone with people who don't  know how to listen - let alone solve a problem.  They have only sc

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

How do I edit my Chat. IE remove my phone #

How do I edit my chat. I want to remove my phone number

Questions

Phantom 911 Calls From My Basic Landline

I was just greeted by two officers from our local police department. They were responding to two 911 calls originating from our basic landline home phone. The calls were received by the 911 dispatcher 15-30 minutes earlier.  Has anyone else experienced phantom 911 calls from their landli

Questions

Why isn't my combined bill available on the webportal anymore?

My combined bill (wireline + wireless) is no longer visible on att.com and has not been since May. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get a copy but no one knows why its not there nor how to get the bill. I have talked to customer care, IMS, digital support, tech support and others but have n

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.