Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200.3K)

Activity
Device Unlock

Hello, two days ago I submitted an unlock request for my iPhone 12 Pro Max, I am not a current AT&T customer. My request was approved! My SIM is still locked, 2 days later. I walked my wife through the process of unlocking her iPhone 12 Pro Max, explaining that it may take a few days. She was ap

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Duplicate Text Messages with Phone Link App on Laptop

I am seeing duplicate messages when I send a text with the Phone Link App on my laptop. I've been using it for quite some time without any issues, and since the last update to my phone, now I'm seeing duplicate messages each time I send one. Please advise.

Questions

• Android

Please provide an alternate option to giving our social security number

AT&T requires customers to provide a social security just to open an account, no matter what customers buy. The exception is prepaid accounts, but many options are not available on prepaid accounts. The fact that we have to give our social security number to a person is actually putting us at r

Questions

• Apple

SSTNC-001 Error Message

My phone is put on hold because I can not accept the terms and conditions. The website is unable to recognize the information I type in.  I have tripled check the information.  Turned off my ad blocker, cleared the cache and history per recommendation and I am still unable to accept the t

Questions

• Apple

How do we prevent SMS from being blocked by AT&T

My company sends SMS/Text via Twilio and AWS. Fifty-one percent of our text messages are delivered without issue. The transactional status is:  "Message has been accepted by phone" However 49% have this status: "Blocked as spam by phone carrier" Any ideas?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Trouble with Accepting User Terms and Agreements

Dear ATT, I’m having same issue as all of the customers. I spoke to a customer service representative over chat for 20 minutes and that I have resolved issue. However, when I went to go check on my order status afterwards, it still showed that I had not accepted the terms and agreements. Then, I

Questions

• Apple

AT&T said they never received phone mailed back to them with their label

In January we purchased 3 new phones, we returned 1 phone. and another phone was mailed to us in it's place.   We wanted to return the phone to a local AT&T store, but AT&T told us no, use the shipping label we provided to you.  Unfortunately AT&T claims they never got the phone and within two weeks

Questions

• Wireless Billing

NumberSynch Error Message

My new Galaxy Watch 5 will not synch with my Z-FOld 3 phone. The error mesasge is: NumberSynch has encountered a problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Code: SD-SDK-400 None of the technical support representatives know what to do. I have been on the line with AT&T for 4 days. Has anyo

Questions

• Device Features

Never received the unlocking email

Hello. I submitted a request to unlock my phone through the webpage. However, It's been already 6 hours and I haven't recieved the email for the confirmation, and when I try to submit a new one, it says that there´s already one request being processed. What should I do? Also I would like to know, af

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Mobile Alert Systems

I really need one but unfortunately none of them work due to the extremely poor signal in Rexburg Idaho! Very disappointed and scared at 73 years old

Questions

• Network Coverage

Verification code isn't received

When I try to log into Apple and Wells Fargo, they ask for a verification code that they have sent via text. I don't receive the text and am unable to log into my accounts.  Apple and Wells Fargo say my number is verified and it is a problem with my provider.  Please advise if there are s

Questions

• Apple

Changing plans within AT&T

I am currently the only person in my wireless family plan. I would like to be added to another family plan (my sibling and his friends) while keeping the same number. How can I do that? Also would like to suspend current family plan.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Terrible Servies

I work in Orange Park, Fl. The wireless signal here is TERRIBLE.  I called they basically told me that it is for everyone.  Does anyone have any answers? Thanks!

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discounts Not Applied

I had a Mobile Share15GB plan with Rollover Post-Paid Wireless account with (3) cell phones and (3) tablets. I changed the plan to  6GB plan, removed (1) cell phone and all (3) tablets. When I got my 'final' bill for the previous plan, they didn't include the (3) $25 discounts that have always (at l

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can't ping sim card IPs

I have a tablet with a 4G LTE sim card and a cisco router with its own 4G LTE sim card but I can not ping either of them from my laptop or remote desktop. I can reach the internet from each of them so the cellular connection is there. Are the ip addresses for these sim cards pingable or is there som

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

No Help/Answer From Fraud Department

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Number for Unlocking Phone Missing!!!

I cannot locate the request number for unlocking my phone. I tried requesting a new unlock but I get this notification: "Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info." However, I never got an email with a request number. I have been stuck for a

Questions

• Wireless Account

iPhone 14 pro order

I pre order and iPhone 14 pro on sep 10 i got an email of a ship date for last week. I have not heard of anything, are there any updates?

Questions

• Apple

S22 Visual Voicemail not working since going to Canada

I have a S22 Ultra and recently travelled to Canada which is now included in my plan. Ever since my return Visual Voicemail does not work.  I get standard voicemail by using the "1" on the phone keypad and can retrieve voicemails the old-fashioned way but I cannot get Visual Voicemail to work.

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting Test message: Emergency Alert - This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

@ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums Hi,I am getting almost everyday multiple test messages like below.------------Emergency Alert (exercise)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System. Please Ignore 0000C759-15548E9Emergency Alert (Operator)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.