Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (117)

Relevance
Adding Apple Watch 6 GPS and Celluar

I follow these directions: Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to start pairing. Select Cellular and then Set up Cellular. If you don't have a plan for your watch, you'll be prompted to select one. Be sure you have the AT&T user ID and password for the iPhone number

Questions

• Apple

Unlock - AT&T <=> Consumer Cellular

I was an AT&T customer for decades up until Sept of 2018 when we switched to Consuumer Cellular (with AT&T SIM)  as we are retiring and will use our phones less. My wife has an iPhone 6 which we bought from AT&T long ago, and I am pretty sure we unlocked it a couple or several years ago when it beca

Questions

• Apple

collections when i have not had att lety alone have an att account on my credit report as having an account

what gives? i guess the subject line says it all. thanks for destroying my good credit i worked on so (Edited per community guidelines)ing long and never had a collection

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one of the for more reliable 3rd party options, see my personal experience as to why you should avoid.  I traded in 2 iPhone 5 16gb in perfect condition -

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Iphone 6 was declined for switching to GoPhone

I fully paid for my iPhone 6 several years back and since then have used prepaid service through Net10. After finding out that Gophone offered more data for the same price, I ported over my number to GoPhone. A few days back I submitted an online unlock request form because I will be traveling to It

Questions

• Apple

iPhone6 IMEI mismatch issue for unlock

I'm trying to unlock my iPhone 6 device with its IMEI, but the website gives me an error message saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mobile phone to make sure you have the right IMEI."I'm 100% sure that I'm using the

Questions

• Apple

iPhone Error 4014 occured?

Last week, I tried to upgrade my iPhone 6 to the latest version. But there was something wrong. A picture displayed on the screen, showing "The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4014)". I tried to force restart my iPhone, but it didn't help.

Questions

• Apple

Upgrade from referb iPhone to new iPhone

I filed an insurance claim to cover a damaged iPhone 6. They sent me a refurbished iPhone 6 (I'm not happy), and in a different color. Is there any way to get a new iPhone instead of this referbushed rubish that "insurance" issued me? Thanks

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6Plus - No Service and calls dropping/cant hear

I think I might have made the biggest mistake and gotten the iPhone 6Plus. this will be my fourth iPhone (3GS, 4S, 5 and 6Plus) and I think this is the WORST phone yet!! All the HD video and add ons cannot help the fact that I CANNOT USE MY PHONE!!! I get "No Service" mulriple times a day, calls int

Questions

• Apple

Can I use Pre-paid SIM on iPhone 6?

I would like to buy an iPhone 6, but I don't want to sign a contract. Can I buy a T-mobile $649 one, and use the Pre-paid SIM of At&t on it?

Questions

• Device Features

Where's my phone - status still pending

I ordered an iPhone 6 two days ago, but my order is still showing up as "pending." I've checked the order status several times, chatted with four representatives (was disconnected twice during transfers) and talked on the phone with "Premier," twice but all I was told is that this wait time is norma

Questions

• Apple

Can Conference Calls be conducted from the iPhone 6

Can you conduct conference calls from the i6

Questions

• Apple

Very odd iPhone 6 Plus shipping confusion

I ordered a 6 Plus (128, gold) on 11/26 and was given a window of 12/29-1/7 for shipping. A few days ago I received an email from AT&T saying "We appreciate your purchase of the iPhone 6 Plus. Because the color and memory size of the iPhone 6 Plus you purchased is very popular, we have not received

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6 will not connect to ATT NVG589 DSL router after 9.2 upgrade

DO NOT UPGRADE iPHONE 6 TO iOS 9.2 IF YOU HAVE AN AT&T WIRELESS ROUTER Verified the problem is certain iPhone 6's manufactured in 2014 updated with iOS 9.2 (and 9.2.1) and a hardware or software compatibility issue with AT&T issued Arris NVG589 wireless routers. Apparently AT&T is not yet aware of a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Upgrade Eligibility not showing up...

Hey guys. I recently ordered an iPhone 6 on 9/27 in store. I used one of my family member's upgrade. Just for kicks, I went to check my upgrade eligibility, expecting it to say I'm not eligible since I just upgraded when I ordered a new phone. However, it gives me an error message and says 'We are u

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

recording programs

the programs i record don't always recard instead i get some else  it is as if the channels and time are all mixed up

Questions

• Device Features

Currently Abroad - change plan to save money?

Hello, ​I am currently abroad (not in the US) and I'll be here for a few months. I usually do the 35$/month plan, but since I have changed my SIM card I am not using my AT&T one at all, and I don't want to keep paying $35 a month if I'm not using it. I hear that if you suspend your account you still

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

SOLVED: iPhone 6 suddenly cannot access Internet unless I'm on Wifi (AT&T prepaid plan)

I've done all the troubleshooting I can -- turned phone off and on, turned airplane mode on and off, reset network settings on phone, made sure I had the latest iPhone software update, etc. I called AT&T wireless tech support. They ran some tests and couldn't solve the problem. Then they issued me a

Questions

• Apple

Unlock my iPhone 6 requires additional research?

Hello! I received a message that "Your request for device unlock requires additional research to determine eligibility. Please be assured that we are actively working on it."This phone was never on an installment plan, it was purchased in full from the start. What other information could possibly be

Questions

• Apple

Can i buy AT&T iphone 6 full price and have it unlocked?

I preordered iPhone 6 and it will arrive today. I want to give it to my sister who is with another carrier. Can I pay the phone in full and have it unlocked? I am existing AT&T customer, previoulsy without contract and this new iphone is upgraded through contract. I'm planning to cancel the contract

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.