Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
email from one sender never gets through

I have ameritech.net domain. One sender's emails never get through to me. What's going on? Thanks.

Questions

not rcving emails from city in florida (org)

started last week around the 6/7 May (2024) prior to that rcving weekly emails from particular official web site. now 2 other persons messages /emails not arriving.   personal, trash, spam, banking all arriving without problems (I think) no filters, removed (freed) all blocked senders, reduced

Questions

Get an error sending pictures to myself

I've tried sending pictures to myself and a friend tried to send an Excel chart to me and I don't receive them, I get an error sent back. I have Outlook 2007.

Questions

Incoming emails going directly to trash folder

Not receiving incoming emails. Did 3 test emails to myself.  Went directly to trash folder.

Questions

Need to change recovery to a NON-AT&T number on a legacy Yahoo! email account

I need to change the phone number that verifies my Yahoo mail/ameritech.net email account to a non-AT&T number - a number NOT associated with AT&T. I've had this account for 25 years. I have disconnected the phone number that's associated with my Yahoo mail/ameritech.net account. I have foll

Questions

Not recieving emails all of the sudden from known users I have always gotten thiers. Whats going on and how to get this fixed?

Not receiving emails all of the sudden from known users I have always gotten thiers. Whats going on and how to get this fixed? This has recently started happening.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

ATT Yahoo Email Problem

All of a sudden, the emails I receive that were sent to me by phone numbers (NOT other email addresses) have blank bodies where the message should be. There is absolutely nothing there to read.  What gives?  How do I fix this problem that never has occurred before?  Thanks.  &nb

Questions

Blocked emails from one user account

I have an att.net email account.  All of the emails sent to me from any of the users from this address - [email scrubbed] - are either being blocked or taking hours to come through.  I do not have any of these blocked.  I checked to confirm nothing was unintentionally blocked.   Why?  This is causi

Questions

thunderbird

my thunderbird isn't excepting my passwork

Questions

Email to Self - Address Unknown

When I send myself an email, which I have recently donemultiple times as a test, I get a Failure Notice; Addressee Unknown. I have a sbcglobal.net address. This started recently at the same time I started receiving no gmails, or delayed gmails. I have no filters sets or anything blocked. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Secure Mail Key

As of yesterday morning, my email connected to my Outlook Acct stopped working. I am unable to create a new Secure Mail Key because the option in MYAT&T Account doesn't show a linked account area in my profile so there's no place for me to create the key. I have called several times, with no luc

Questions

email going away????

I keep receiving emails saying that my old email will be shut down or that they are closing old versions of the Mailbox. We have 3 email addresses with AT&T and I don't know if these are real emails or fake. I have had some trouble getting emails over the past week or so - delivered much later t

Questions

identity theft protection

att sent notice it would cover id theft protection through experian id works on 4/25/24. the activation code included is not valid. what is the problem?

Questions

No Email from CdKeys Website

Hello, I placed an order from the CDKeys website. I believe their email domain is @cdkeys.com I do not even receive emails from them to reset my password. I spoke with their support and they are suggesting to whitelist the email address. I don't know how to do that. Can an ATT Support person assis

Questions

MMS to text not working-again

Once again, we can't send MMS to text messages. This is happening with different PC's, different ISP's, different phones on different carriers. The email is always the same. There is never an error message returned and the receiving devices never receive a thing. Once in a while it will send a messa

Questions

Att.net

Since security breech, my email has been limping along. Now it doesn’t work at all. Can’t get it reset, I have talked to 19/different people and transfer over dozens. Of times. Nobody know what they are doing, half the number I got or out of service. Had appointment set up for today, nobody called.

Questions

email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email no longer working on Iphone

I use IPhone 13 and 17.1 version of IOS. recently had to change my ATT email password and now I can’t get it to work on IOS mail. Also tried downloading Outlook APP on my phone and it doesn’t  complete password verification either. I know the password is good since I can access my ATT email o

Questions

Issues signing in to my old pacbell.net email

I am reaching out to request assistance with accessing my Pacbell.net email account, which has encountered issues following the transition to AT&T's domain. I attempted to reset my password through the standard procedure but encountered a roadblock during the process. When prompted for additiona

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.