Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (3K)

Activity
Care code 205.4 - will not recognize my user name locked out

Has anyone been able to get this fixed? I have not received a response from a technician in this forum. It’s been two weeks. Has anyone been successful getting this fixed? I see hundreds of posts and no one has shared if it was resolved. I’ve applied all of the suggestions. Changed password, verifie

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Why Blank Stars?

Why are there blank stars in front of every email in my Inbox. These just appeared today and I would like to remove them. Thanks very much!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

unable to get to ATT account settings

I attempt to get to ATT account settings as follows: I log into my email.   I hover over the profile icon in the upper right, and click on account info. The displayed page that is returned includes a menu on the left with ATT account settings I click on ATT account settings and a login wi

Questions

updating recovery phone #

Hello, I have a bellsouth.net email. The phone # for password reset/account recovery is no longer correct.  I would like to update it. I've searched endlessly and contacted AT&T support to no avail.  Support keeps telling me to see their support article which doesn't work becaus

Questions

Email profile no longer has account details needed

When trying to login to email and/or reset password, get error message stating "we don't have account details needed to complete your request". Wonder if my entire email profile has been deleted? Created new account just to ask question

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Locked out of email for nearly a month, tried calling several times

After nearly a month and hours on hold I reached tech support only to be told that these old emails cannot be reset. My security questions were answered correctly but now I am not even offered questions and it tells me my account is not recognized even though the Tech Department can see my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Yahoo email login problems

My wife's Yahoo/ATT web email bounced her out and asked her to login again. She did several times until she got the care code lu 3 thing. When she tried to reset her password, the system couldn't find her email address and won't allow her to reset her password or even recognize her email. She's a su

Questions

'oidc.idp.clogin.att.com' nor responding message preventing our log in to our sbcglobal.net email accounts

How do we fix? Re-started router, cleared browsing/cookies, re-started laptop, checked LAN settings...thanks!

Questions

my gwmjr03@att.net email account will not sync properly

cannot access email account, will not sync

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

I DO NOT GET THE SMS CODE WHEN I TRY TO REGISTER IN ATYT

I am trying to create an at&t account and I am not receiving the sms code

Questions

Care Code 205.4

Can't get into my bellsouth.net email and receive the Care Code 205.4 saying " Hmmm that isn't the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID"  And it IS the user ID because I checked my profile as well as clicked the "forgot user ID" and what was sent is the same as what is i

Questions

ATT email lockout resolved for me

So for more than a month, I was locked out of my old @pacbell.net account. ATT was no longer able to offer a new verbal password remedy as they have in the past. So like many of you, I had no way of recovering my old email or getting into the email address I have had for at least 15 years. This past

Questions

How to reset all email subaccount passwords

I use subaccounts as email aliases. I want to just reset all the passwords

Questions

AT&T Yahoo Automaticly Blocks eMail it thinks is junk mail.

My email address are from @SNET.NET. I use Outlook on my PC to look at my eMail. I don't get all my eMail because AT&T Yahoo Automatically Blocks some eMails that it thinks is junk mail. How do I stop AT&T (Currently.com) Yahoo from blocking these eMails? This is a sporadic problem. T

Questions

Two email accounts that are intermingled

***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SECOND REQUEST FROM JULY*** I was chatting with an agent who *supposedly* had escalated the issue. Fast forward 2 months, same line about escalating it, now he closed the chat and said "its an ongoing issue we are working on, please continue to deal with this problem and we

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant access legacy att.net email account

I have forgotten my password, when I try and reset it I am prompted to answer security questions which I don't believe I ever set up.  I have had this email for about 15 years and have moved and changed phone numbers several times.  So I do not remember which telephone number or zip code might have

Questions

Locked out of sub account

I have a sub account for my son under my account. He has forgotten his password. The recovery email address is my of cox.net email which I lost when I moved the rest of my cox accounts to AT&T. Is there a way to reset his account or can you change the recovery email address to my main account th

Questions

Cannot log in my att.net mail!!!!

I've been logging in from Currently.com It keeps bouncing me back to the login page! Log in process been deteriorating. First was I was getting the Care Code: There have been too many failed sign in attempts ever month for the last month 2/3 months. Then I get the "Let's make sure you don't get loc

Questions

Cannot login into Yahoo email account. ID not recoginized

I cannot login into my Yahoo email account. Works fine on my iPhone.  Get a 205.4 error code.  Says account ID not recognized.  (Edited per community guidelines) AT$T for my ID and get the same one I am using.

Questions

To know why my Ip's getting blocked by ATT

I don't why my Ip's getting Blocked by the ATT and how to send my bluk emails to users then how to avoid the ATT block of the error is Error: "553 5.3.0 flpd573 DNSBL:RBL 521< 23.80.64.9 >_is_blocked.I need the clear explanation and tips for this one then how to avoid the block.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.