Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T Max Can't Verify Subscription

Hello, I have been using AT&T Max for a while now and all of a sudden when I try to log in it say "Can't verify subscription" although I was already using it before. I have spent hours through chat, phone trying to get this resolved to no avail. Someone please look into this as I have confirmed

Questions

Max account cancelled 12/01

I have been a long time user of HBO MAX since its birth and was migrated to MAX. I have been using it up until December. When I reached out to MAX they advised that my subscription was cancelled on 12/1/2023? The only reason I noticed was because now when I attempt to sign in on MAX it's asking me t

Questions

Can’t access Max subscription

So like many others I’ve seen posted on here I got HBO Max (MAX) included when I signed up for Fiber 1000 internet a few years back. I had DIRECTV, but the benefit had nothing to do with them or the fact I already had them. I’ve enjoyed the subscription and my internet for 3 years and made no change

Questions

Can no longer access Max

Max is telling me I no longer have access through my provider. When I login to myATT it still lists Max as a feature and I haven’t changed my plan. Please help.

Questions

Max access denied

I have HBO max access through my internet. I am trying to log in for the first time and it says “You do not have access through this provider”. What needs to be done to rectify this?

Questions

Max login fail

A long time user of a qualifying plan that included HBO and then Max. As of a few days (not months like for other users), I cannot log into Max instead being told that I don't have access to Max through this (ATT) provider. Based on my reading of the forum, I expect ATT to provide me with a DM link

Questions

Creating an account

Having trouble signing up for my account

Questions

Max saying can't verify subscription

My current plan is AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line. According to  website, I should have max but now it is saying that it can't  Verify subscription. Please help.  Thank You! 

Questions

Can’t log into Max

Tried on multiple devices

Questions

Max (HBO) Activation

I’ve had Max as part of my AT&T plan for years and it seems to have gone away with our latest phone upgrades. How can I activate it again?

Questions

Unable to verify acct on Max

Trying to login to Max, which is included in my plan but I keep getting the message that it is unable to verify acct.

Questions

Closed

Wrong language playback only in spanish

I have a new Chromecast with google TV 4k, I have been watching with no problems until a few days ago. Certain movies are only in Spanish. I attempted to change the language and english and espanol the movie is dubbed in Spanish only. I attempted to watch The Sitter 2011, and Pathfinder 2007. Both o

Questions

Max account not verified with att login

I have max service listed as a benefit with my wireless unlimited account. when I log into max and verify with my provider—ATT it”can’t verify subscription.” I spent over 1.5hrs on the phone with ATT who transferred me to directv who then offered I could pay for max.  Fix my max account acces

Questions

Can’t verify subscription Max

I haven’t been able to sign in with Max. My AT&T plan covers it. I don’t have SSO enabled. I’ve tried multiple devices. It states “can’t verify subscription”

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Activation Tile Missing

Got rid of my cable TV provider and I tried to login to HBO Max. My wireless "Plan Details" says HBO Max Included. Instructions say login to ATT and click on "Activate HBO Max Tile" which is nowhere to be found. When I login using ATT as my provider, it says "Your subscription cannot be verified".

Questions

Can't Verify Subscription on Max

I tried to login to Max though provider like usual but it is giving me a error that says "Can't Verify Subscription." This happened after one of the line in our group got ported, but I have been on the Unlimited Elite Plan since few years ago, and Max is listed as included in my plan. I tried changi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel HBO Max

I need to cancel HBO Max before I get charged again, cannot find how to do it. It’s a part of my wireless package.

Questions

It keeps saying it’s sent me a code in my email but I haven’t received one yet

Been trying for a week and cannot get my att account set up

Questions

Where is HBO Max?

I have plan that has HBO Max included but Max will not let me sign in with ATT credentials...why is this?

Questions

Max access not working

It suddenly stopped last week. Now says it cannot verify my access when I try to use att login credentials.  What’s happened and how do I get it back???  I did not make any account changes that might be the cause of the changebin access.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.