Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (83.8K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

New Router

I have a really old router from AT&T (Manufacturer ARRIS NVG510). The router continually drops out of the internet sessions I'm browsing. It is also slow. I also get security warnings from my iPhone about it having poor security. I asked about getting a new router before and unfortunately, I m

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 Packet Loss and Latency Spikes intermittently 24/7

I'm in Los Angeles and I've had my AT&T Fiber line for ~13 months now. For the 1st year it was pretty much flawless, never any packet loss or latency issues.  For the past 3 days it has been very bad.  A few seconds of disconnect / packet loss every 2 to 30 minutes randomly.  It

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wifi working but no ethernet

Hello! I just moved into a new house and got ATT 5G fiber installed. I was told by the technician that I can plug the ethernet plug coming from pet 1 of the BGW320-505 (the 5G port), that I can either plug a router or switch on the other end. I plug that ethernet port into port 1 of a TP-Link TL-S

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

4th occurrence of fiber cut by city waste truck

For the 4th time in 3 years, my fiber service line has been severed by city waste collection equipment. At least once this has occurred with a regular bin collection truck, and at least once by supplemental equipment (eg crane/scoop picking up leaves) The problem is 2-fold:  the city crews ar

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wifi extender

Devices haven't connected Reboot changed nothing Won't connect manually either Still connecting only to Gateway router There is 50 ft and 3 walls between Gateway router and my bedroom where all devices live Connection is excellent when it's good Frequently drops out completely This is a problem beca

Questions

Unable to reach known valid website from ATT Fiber. All other connections work as far as I can tell.

When trying to access from my cell phone and desktop using my home ATT fiber connection (1G), I get instantly the error This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Runni

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

New Construction Development

Hi We need contact information for new construction development wiring set up for services. ATT came out and advised Engineers need to come out. We can't call 611 because we do not have ATT as a carrier and when we call customer service it is no help. They sent a tech out to install services and h

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

5G channel selection on BGW320

Hello, I have AT&T's fiber 300 service with a BGW320 gateway. I have separate networks defined for 5G and 2.4G.  5G channel selection is set to "Automatic", and when I go to "Advanced options", there is no option to change the channel.  The problem I'm having with that is that the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber issue - massive issue from ATT to start service-3 weeks of delays no end in sight

I just moved into a new house on 11/18/22. On 11/14 I signed up for ATT fiber service to start on 11/18. On 11/18 a person came out but said there was an issue and someone else will come Monday. On Monday I’m not sure if anyone came, I called ATT and was told there is a facility issue and they need

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

What to do when AAT&T customer service doesn't listen to you on the phone?

For months the internet service has had an intermittent problem. While connected to Ethernet, the service will sometimes drop out for a minute or longer before reappearing.  This has been terrible for me since I livestream.  First, they sent a new modem.  No difference.  Then, t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Internet cuts out several times a day

Lately (past week or so) my streaming audio/video chats freeze and at that time I have no internet access at all (attempts to run fast.com tests will fail with a 404 error on the page). These outages last between 10 seconds and a full minute. I have a router behind my gateway, which is running in

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Internet

This has got to be the most screwed up company. They contacted me to get their fiber internet and they stated that it was better than xfinity. Not even a week after installation, I’m calling because I cannot get my tv to work witch is directly connected to their box. After 7pm it is almost impossibl

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Install AT&T AntiVirus Plus

I am a uverse customer using 300mbs fiber and I can't install this software. Please help.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Ham Radio knocking out internet system while talking on 3.953 KHZ

Trying to figure out why my Ham Radio is knocking out my Internet signal while transmitting on HF Freq. 3.953 KHZ. I use a Di-Pole antenna (12 ga Wire Center fed) does this with or without the Amp. There is a world of difference in the freq. ranges between KHZ and GHZ. Anyone ever experience this or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fixed wireless losing connection/rebooting when I use my ham radio

My device seems to lose connection and go through the reboot process every time I talk on 3.965 Mhz. It is the only thing in my home what has any issue when I transmit. I have the station well grounded and have also grounded the ATT box and added ferrite snap on chokes on every wire entering the box

Questions

Changed Ethernet Port Configuration to Allow 1000mbs Throughput, and Mostly Worked, but Error Seems to Exist Somewhere Between Port and PC

Hello everyone, there is a bit of set up here for my question so please bear with me, it's an interesting conundrum but I did my best to narrow it down.The issue:I noticed that I was getting 700+mbs speeds on my devices over wireless internet but over ethernet it was substantially slower, around rou

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Does downgrading WIFI plan fro 2G to 1G require equipment change?

I have a BWG320 and recently downgraded from a 2G plan to a 1G plan. I just got an email from AT&T stating that I should have received my new equipment (or will receive it shortly) and that I am to return my current equipment. This does not sound right. Can someone weigh in?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ONT cable inside or outside

Hello, I'm in desperate need of help. I moved into a rental and trying to connect my ATT internet service.  I located the box outside, which has 3 ports.  All 3 ports are being used, one with a green square, the second a white telephone type plug and the third the black round modem cord.&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Internet availability

I'm trying to see why I dont have access to internet over 5 mbps? I'm only a mile from an highway intersection and several businesses. I stay on a highway

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partial Fiber Install

I live in a medium sized community of 263 homes, most of which (189) are townhomes. AT&T was in the community and ran fiber to all the single family homes but excluded the townhomes and I've not been able to find out why. I'm on the board for the HOA and a lot of townhome owners are interested i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.