Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (164)

Relevance
Where's my phone - status still pending

I ordered an iPhone 6 two days ago, but my order is still showing up as "pending." I've checked the order status several times, chatted with four representatives (was disconnected twice during transfers) and talked on the phone with "Premier," twice but all I was told is that this wait time is norma

Questions

I moved to Germany from US and need my iPhone 6 unlocked

My wife and I were recently moved to Germany and we did not unlock our phones before we came. Now we need our phones unlocked to use the carriers here. I was on an AT&T plan with my phone at first, then when I paid my iPhone 6 off, I switched to a gophone (now AT&T prepaid). Not sure if switching to

Questions

Won't unlock a refurbished AT&T iPhone 6

Two years ago, I bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from Walmart. And I am using a Tracfone number with it. It works well. However, when I went to China and Canada, I found that I couldn't use sim cards of local carriers with it. It has sim card lock actually. Apple told me it's an AT&T device. So I tri

Questions

We had to cancel your unlock request (iPhone 6)

A co-worker was kind enough to give me an iPhone 6 that i have been trying to unlock from AT&T. We need the phone for an au pair living with us and added the line to my wife's current plan with Verizon. I keep submitting the request online and then getting unablle to confirm my request responses. Ha

Questions

Full Price iPhone 6

Currently I am on an iPhone 5 which I preordered on release day in 2012 so i am elligable for an upgrade at this point. I plan on upgrading to a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.  The problem is that since then I have switch my AT&T plan to the Family Share Plan and have been taking adavantage of the o

Questions

wireless service, customer support, web site ordering, at&t,, firstnet

MY BEST SUGGESTION IF YOU WANT AT&T, OR FIRSTNET:  BUYER BE WARE  !!! I WOULD SUGGEST ANY OTHER COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LOVE BEING ON HOLD AND MAKING YOURSELF FEEL HORRIBLE DEALING PEOPLE THAT ARE CLUELESS !! I am a Firstnet subscriber, order placed online and porting numbers in, buying

Questions

iPhone 14 Pro Max Lost/Stolen Blacklisted

I brought an iPhone intact box which is still inactive but it’s blacklisted by AT&T, What is the solution? Anyone help me please. US Block Status: Reported stolen by AT&T MOBILITYUS Block Date: 16 Nov 2022Blacklist Status: BlacklistedBlacklist Records: 1Blacklisted by:

Questions

iPhone 6s needs to be unlocked

I have an old ATT iPhone 6s that I have not used for years that I want to get unlocked. I am no longer with ATT. I tried the unlock request but get an email that it can’t be completed because “we’re missing some information “. I tried calling the help number and they weren’t able to do anything sinc

Questions

Does World Connect feature work the same way when account holder is in France calling/receiving calls FROM the U.S.??

Does the WORLD CONNECT feature on an account holder's AT&T line allow the account holder to contact the U.S. and be contacted from the U.S. while the account owner is physically located and working in another country - specifically France?? Thanks in advance any and all help!

Questions

Business att iPhone unlock won't work

I have an att iPhone that was under a business account that has since been removed.  It is paid off but it does not recognize that it is an att network iPhone.  I have verified that this is an att iPhone and does work perfectly with an att sim card.  It is a business iPhone from the company evans &

Questions

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was told my phone would arrive in 3 business days.  I got my shipping information in an email later that day and the dates were between 11/6 - 11/27.  Second

Questions

Do I lose my $15.00 plan on the new 10GB Mobile Share Value Plan?

Do I lose my $15.00 per line with the 10GB mobile share value plan when I upgrade to the new iPhone 6 using the next plan?  When I was going through the pre-order it showed that it would go up to $40.00 instead of the $15.00 or will my discount still apply?  I was under the impression that if I was

Questions

Closed

ATT access as well as editing and placing insulting names on my email changed my bill name, stopped calls to my mom and dad

I have reported numerous times to more than1 retail store as well as office of the president. I have had numerous features that continue to be added to my account without permission, random access to add unapproved and random features without warrant, priorty note was added with incorrect dates, as

Questions

iPhone is paid off but account was closed years ago

AT&T cannot unlock my paid off phone because they cannot find my wireless account which was closed in 2019. I do have the imei number , passcode and previous account number too. I don’t know how my old AT&T account is not in AT&T database. That sounds weird. Store people asked me

Questions

Unable to add minutes to AT&T pay as you go phone

I am no longer able to add minutes to my son's iphone. I think it's because I let 90 days go by without adding minutes. How can I add minutes, and if I have to get a new SIMS card, will he be able to keep the same phone number?

Questions

Iphone 6 on Microcell calls go straight voicemail after one ring

During an incoming call the phone will give a very short ring that I don't have time to answer (less than 1 second); the caller is sent directly to voicemail.  Iphone 6 fully updated5 day old At&T microcell that was purchased when service in my office park became terrible. Voicemail noticfications c

Questions

Bad reception since 6-months ago with LTE and iPhone 6

At the beginning of this year, my iPhone had great reception where I teach at City College of San Francisco. In the same building where I have had exemplary reception for years, I now have NO SERVICE most of the time. Once in awhile I get one bar. I'm in urban San Francisco where you should have ste

Questions

iphone 6 Enhanced Push-to-Talk is it compatible?

i recently tried to add this service, the add was successful but i can get the app to authenticate. I tried att customer care and no luck. is it even compatible.?

Questions

Can I use Pre-paid SIM on iPhone 6?

I would like to buy an iPhone 6, but I don't want to sign a contract. Can I buy a T-mobile $649 one, and use the Pre-paid SIM of At&t on it?

Questions

New phone

My current phone is incredibly old and I really need a new phone. I have heard that you guys give out free phones and was wondering if you could send me a free one just this one time. I'm desperate and can't afford even a $30 phone at the moment so please help me out. I'm paid $14.03 and hour and on

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?