Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (117)

Relevance
Exchange (Google) mail not syncing with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

I just got the new iPhone 6.  I restored it from a working backup I made of my iPhone 5.  My Google Mail (Exchange) including contacts will only sync for a few hours then will not sync at all. I then lose all my emails and contacts that are from my Google account.  I did restore from that backup a f

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live.

Questions

• Apple

If I upgrade and renew?

I currently have an an iPhone 5 with the same unlimited data plan I've had for years now. If I upgrade to the new 6 will I have to lose my unlimited data? I spend half my days using my data in one way or another; to lose my unlimited plan would ruin my use of any phone even a brand new shiny iPhone

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Trying to unlock a paid off phone but ATT system saying it has not been paid off

I have been trying to unlock my friends previous phone through AT&T unlock device online but it keeps telling me that I have to pay off the device first. Error message: "Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan. Then, wait 48 hours before y

Questions

• Account Features

Unlock request still pending after 5 days

I requested to unlock my device 5 days ago and it is still pending. I have spoken to AT&T tech support on 4 separate occasions asking why it has taken so long (the AT&T website states it will take a max of two days) but all they say is someone is working on it, which can't be the case if it has take

Questions

• Apple

Do I throw my new iPhone 6 SIM card away?

I placed my old iPhone 5 SIM into my new iPhone 6, so what do I do with my unused SIM from the iPhone 6  My neighbor told me he would buy it for $5, should I do that or trash it?

Questions

• Apple

Un-unify billing account number (BAN)

Corporate Enrollment - AT&T AT&T got back to me and stated that your line is "under Unified billing and cannot be moved at this time. Please have them call consumer care at 800-331-0500 to resolve issue." I try to transfer my line to my company account, I already authorized the transfer wi

Questions

• Wireless Account

7726 stuck/loops around

Hi, Whenever I forward a spam text to 7726, I get the standard reply:   AT&T Free Msg: Thanks for providing us with the content of an unwanted message. Now, reply with the sender's phone number so we know who sent you this message.   But, whenever I reply with the offending pho

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Think I just won the shipping lottery!

So I ordered the 6 Plus (128, Gold) on November 26th and was quoted 20-25 days (12/29-1/7) for shipping and I was originally pretty okay with that. I get the email that says about the 12/12-12/19 shipping dates and thought it was pretty bogus. I went to AT&T today and demanded that my order be cance

Questions

• Apple

Phone dead?

I have an iPhone 6 and after 3 months it has just gone blank. The battery had started not lasting more than 4 hours then tonight the battery was down at 22% and the phone went black. I have had it plugged in for an hour and nothing! Is this what a 600 dollar piece of crap looks like?

Questions

• Apple

Got rid of my unlimited data plan - got shared value plan. Saved avg $20/mo. What's the catch?

Greetings all, I've just upgraded my iPhone 4S to iPhone 6. I had a very old unlimited data plan ($30) and 1000 text messages ($10). My plan was 450 Nation with tons of saved minutes ($39). My monthly bill was between $85 - $99, due to overages (international text messages). I pre-ordered online (AT

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Iphone 6 on Microcell calls go straight voicemail after one ring

During an incoming call the phone will give a very short ring that I don't have time to answer (less than 1 second); the caller is sent directly to voicemail.  Iphone 6 fully updated5 day old At&T microcell that was purchased when service in my office park became terrible. Voicemail noticfications c

Questions

• 3G MicroCell™

Question about GoPhone and the iPhone Upgrade Program?

So I'm wanting to go through the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple but I hear I need to activate it with a service at the store. So at the moment and for around 2 years now I've been using the GoPhone pre-paid plan. I'm not tied to any contracts or Next or anything like that, I've only been using my

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Reneged on a Special Offer

Hello Fellow Unhappy AT&T Customers, Have any of you experienced receiving a custom offer from ATT Customer Loyalty in order to keep you as a customer only to then have it pulled out from under you? I have. It sucked, and ATT isn't doing anything about it. If you've experienced something lik

Questions

• Wireless Account

Unlock Denied

Hi. I recently bought an iphone 6  from some family friends. It runs through at&t, but I am not an at&t customer. I have tried to unlock the device three times. When I went to check the status of my request, each time it was denied and given no reason. Instead I was given this message "Once you have

Questions

• Apple

AT&T are CROOKS/Theives

AT&T is stealing from me and I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and never been late on one payment. Back in September 2016 when AT&T was having the promotion to get the free iPhone 7 when you trade in your iPhone 6 was a scam. It is now May 2017 and I have yet to receive my credits for the pho

Questions

• Wireless Billing

AT&T and FedEx nightmare!! - - HELP PLEASE

Can someone please help me?  I ordered an iPhone 6 over the phone and upgraded my service. (hindsight - BIG mistake on both)  Long story short, FedEx has a record of the package entering there center and nothing more.  They have communicated to AT&T that the phone has been lost and the matter handed

Questions

• Wireless Account

Wireless Continuously disconnects from iPhone and Laptop

I have had my internet for almost 3 years now, for the last 3 weeks my cell phone and laptop both disconnect and will not reconnect to the wireless router. The Amazon Firesticks have no problem connecting, my boyfriends iPhone connects just fine. My laptop is less than a year old, our iPhones are th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Trade-in value issue

So I took advantage of the iPhone 5 trade in promotion while upgrading to the new iPhone 6. My phone was in excellent condition! So I am obviously expecting $200 which is more than fair. When I received my card, I went online to pay my $237 monthly cellphone bill and the original balance of my "prom

Questions

• Account Features

How much would it cost to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen?

Basically, I got my iPhone 6 on Tuesday My phone carrier is AT&T. Today, on Thursday, two days later, I dropped it and now the screen is cracked. I called Apple and asked them what could I do to fix it. They said that I could bring it in to the Apple Store and get it replaced with a brand new one fo

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.