Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (366)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Stands with France

Hello Community,   As many of you have undoubtedly heard, there has been a tragedy in France.  We understand that many of our community have friends and family that live in France, and we want to make sure you have all the access you need to be able to contact them.   We can’t begin t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid plan international service add on

Why is canada not listed as a select country in This List?                                         

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited plus plan cozumel and progresso mexico

Traveling on a cruise in a few weeks. I have the unlimited plus plan. This included Canada and Mexico usage as long as usage does not go over 50% for 2 consecutive months. Will I have the ability to call, text, and or use data in Cozumel and/or Progresso Mexico?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACTIVATION LOCK

If my friend gave me an iPhone as a gift and he forgot his Apple ID password and we tried using recovery mode but then phone is in activation lock. How do I get a receipt of proof of purchase so apple can UN ACTIVATION LOCK MY DEVICE. If I give you the serial number and IMEI number can you please he

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid Data while on Holiday in USA

I'm considering the $55 data plan.https://www.att.com/prepaid/plans.html I'll be on a roadtrip with my family from New York to Florida.I'm from Europe, coming in for just 25 days.Will buy one connection (for budget reasons) and keep it in case i need to call US numbers and for the unlimited data. My

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited Data Over 22GB

I was considering switching to the unlimited plan but had a question regarding some fine print regarding going over 22gb.  It states "Streaming, picture & video messaging, and other data types, such as sponsored data, won’t work."  Does this mean that once I hit 22gb on my device I can no longer str

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overages on Unlimited plan?

Hi! Comparing my $65 unlimited plan to the $90 unlimited plan with mobile hotspot.  I see that 4g will slow after 22gb and hotspot after 10gb, per device. When i compare my current plan, this one say's "No Overages" but the $90 plan does not - i can't figure out what those overage fees are there for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discount Not for ALL Healthcare employees?

As a healthcare employee of 7 years (CPhT), I do not understand why nurses and doctors are the only healthcare workers who are able to receive discounts from AT&T. I have much respect for nurses and doctors, but to completely disregard every other cog that keeps the 24-hour machine called a hosp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pricing and the elderly

Hello, I had been appalled for quite a while that my elderly mother in FL was paying $50+ taxes/fees for a landline that provided her with local only calling. I finally decided to do something about it. I went down there last year and set her up with the same VOIP system I had been using.  Sh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT iPad Landing

This morning I got a notice from AT&T that my auto renew on my Unlimited MB plan didn’t work (“we attempted to initiate auto renew”), and suggested I go to settings on my iPad to update the account information (which I did) and select a plan to continue service. To do these things, I am taken to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do Grandfathered Unlimited Users get Mobile Hotspot?

Do those of us who've been grandfathered in to the unlimited data plan get the Mobile Hotspot functionality on the 4S, or would we have to switch to a capped data plan? One site said "included with 4GB plans and above" so I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

hotspot & unlimited

Does a hotspot device get unlimited data on the unlimited plus plan or does it have the same 10gig hotspot cap?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing Plans Questions I couldnt find answers to online

1. does the Unlimited Elite work if you don't have a 5G phone? 2.  if i am not in a long term contract now, if i change plans, will a new contract be started or will i continue to be on a month to month? 3.  is there a fee to change plans (activation, etc)? 4.  will billing contin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can I send and receive texts but not make calls or go on the internet?

Last year I got a unlocked Samsung Galaxy note 9 and set it up with at&t prepaid. I could text on it (though occasionally wouldn't receive a message) but I couldn't make calls or go on the internet at all, but the wifi worked. I had it on the unlimited plan of talk, text, and data. Does anyone h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Channels NOT included with DirectTV stream with ATT Unlimited plan??

Hello, We recently switched over from ATT Uverse to DirectTv Streaming. We have an ATT Unlimited Plan and had access to not only the HO Max app but also the HBO channels themselves. When switching over from Uverse, we were initially told that we'd only have access to the HBO Max app thru Dire

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade then separate to own account

Will upgrading my phone just before I separate from my husband's account cause any issues? Will I be able to transfer my number to upgrade and my own account? Will I get the same exact services and price when I separate to my own account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading to a Nexus 5

I currently have an ancient iPhone 3G (with an old unlimited plan). If I were to buy a Nexus 5 from Google, would I be able to transfer my current plan? If so, how?  Thanks in advance!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Texting to Canada

I have the at&t unlimited starter plan, so if I text a canadian number from the united states, will it have an extra charge?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone X Trade in Value

Hello, I am currently the owner of an iPhone X and am looking to trade-in and upgrade to a 12. I am on an unlimited plan and when I input everything online it says I can save UP TO $800. What goes into determining the amount I receive for my trade in towards a new phone? Currently all the buttons wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can the owner of my phone plan see my activity?

I don't own my Phone plan and was wondering if the owner could see my activity on my phone like when i download apps, videos, and pictures or anything like that.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.