Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (64)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Not eligible for unlock

My phone has been paid off for years and I meet all the requirements to unlock my device but it keeps telling me I not eligible, and it gives me no reason for why.

Questions

same service?

I am paying for one of 5 cell lines as follows: Protect Advantage Insurance for 1 $8.99Protect Advantage Support Services for 1 $7.01 What kind of benefits do they give? I read in the forum that Protect Advantage Support Services will replace the phone in the event of theft or damage. so I wonder if

Questions

Trying to figure out if this can work with a static IP

I'm looking to purchase the UniFi Mobile Router and it has an ATT nano Sim card pre installed do you offer Static IP cards for this size and device?

Questions

My Primary and personal eSIM numbers are the same. Should I shut one of them off?

My Primary and personal eSIM numbers are the same. Should I shut one of them off?

Questions

Can I make my phone ring longer before it goes to voicemail?

If I am not within 5 steps of my phone it will send the call to voice mail. If I am not in the same room as my phone and I hear it ringing I do not even try to get to it before it sends it to voice-mail. Is there any way to increase the amount of time that it rings before the call is sent to voicema

Questions

Harrassment from a private number issues still remain. New question.

Seems that the police department will only take these calls seriously if it is what they refer to as a "direct threat". So someone needs to literally threaten to come to my home and kill me.  Otherwise, they will take a report and not do anything about it.   Can someone from AT&

Questions

ActiveArmor VPN stopping Spectrum TV app from working

When trying to run the Spectrum TV app on an AT&T android phone with ActiveArmor VPN, the Spectrum TV app states to exclude their app from the VPN in order for their app to be allowed to run. How do you do that in ActiveArmor?

Questions

Same issue with E-911 & Iphone unable to set up WIFI calling

Saw several posts about being unable to set up IPHONES have followed ATT directions several times. Looking for assistance in getting E-911 address built and set up wifi calling.  

Questions

How do you set up voicemail

Need the number for voicemail?

Questions

Caller ID showing A2P Calling

When my kids call me from home over VOIP, the Caller ID on my phone shows up as "A2P Calling" and it's a different random number all the time.  This started about 1-1.5 months ago.   Why is this happening and how do I get it resolved?

Questions

Voicemail Options

When someone was leaving a vm on my AT&T phone, they used to be asked if they wanted to review, add to the message, send high priority, etc. Now those options do not seem to be there. Has that been discontinued by AT&T or is it linked to the type of phone?

Questions

Unanswered calls aren't going to voicemail. Instead the caller gets the message that the call cannot be completed as dialed.

This makes no sense as there is no problem if I answer the call. Also unanswered calls show up on the call list.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding ported second att phone line to E Sim on iPhone 11 Pro Max

I have a second pone number on my landline that I would like to port to the e sim on my iPhone 11 pro max. I contacted ATT and they stated I could not add just a "phone line" , since I dont need internet.  They also said that I would have to upgrade all of my 4 wireless lines from my Unlimited

Questions

Smart watch

When I got my smart watch it was supposed to been half off

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can I find my call history from June 2020

Trying to get a number I've since lost. Last called the 3rd week in June 2020.

Questions

Live Voicemail

When will Att support Live Voicemail on IPhones?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

number sync : only for AT&T users?

samsung user in Europe

Questions

Free Apple Watch scam

I fell for that dumb watch scam first responders get. I know I’m not the brightest I trusted the person helping me and my partner out too much. Moving on what can I do. We gifted the watch but we are still stuck paying the 10$. Should we just attempt to save up as fast as possible to pay it off comp

Questions

Voice mail locked

I am getting a message that my voicemail is locked and I must contact system manager on my flip phone

Questions

Looking for 2009 music ring tone

It was a ringtone that was preloaded on my phone that had some lyrics like ... don't get caught up in her darkness. Or possibly  you must be using black magic to move that way.  Voodoo.  

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.