Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
yahoo notes

why are my emails being sent to my notes folder?

Questions

Accepted Solution

New emails go directly to 'Trash' folder instead of 'Inbox'

My new emails go directly to the Trash folder instead of the Inbox. I have no idea why.  It started when we took a trip out of state 3 years ago.  I don't see anything in Settings to address it.  How can I get new emails directed to the Inbox like they should be?

Questions

Can't access Yahoo mail on my iMac

For 2 days I've been unable to access my Yahoo mail on my iMac. I get this message "Something's gone wrong.  We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later....." My iMac is connected to my router with a cable.  I

Questions

Sub email account password

One of my sub email accounts cannot send nor receive. I’ve gone into the sub account area but to change the password I need to know the old password. Suggestions?

Questions

I can't log into my currently mail

I created a new email address [email scrubbed]. But I can't log in. It keeps logging me out.

Questions

Email Forwarding from an att.net email to a yahoo.com

Created a new email - [email scrubbed]. Want to setup email forwarding from account [email scrubbed] to my yahoo email. I have has ZERO success. I click the verify link in new email and it's not working!

Questions

Email mistakenly being sent to Spam folder

I get mail from the Dallas Retired Fire Fighters Association and, just recently, they have been going to my spam folder. I have never clicked on them and marked them as spam and I have continually gone to the spam folder and marked them as not spam, but this keeps happening.  I have checked wi

Questions

I cannot login to my sbcglobal.net email

This annoying issue happens several times a year, the login page refuses to load and it’s been more than a week. I don’t understand how or why this is a regular issue but I’m more than fed up.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I am having trouble signing in to my email.

I am having trouble signing into my scbglobal.net email and i have forgotten my security question answers.

Questions

ameritech.net

i cannot access yahoo mail on my phone . it says err_cleartext_not_permitted? help!

Questions

Subaccount is not listed anymore and MFA not sending text to phone

My husband's email is a subaccount and I'm the primary account holder. He was last able to check his email on Monday, 6/3/2024, and since then has not been able to access his mailbox. In a browser, he is able to enter his password and MFA says it's sending a text to his phone (last 5 digits appear

Questions

Emails prior to 2018 missing

I just tried looking for some emails and photos from years ago in my inbox and noticed that the oldest email in my inbox is from Dec 29, 2017. I've had this account for about 20 years and need access to my older emails. How do I go about accessing them?

Questions

Trouble Setting Up AT&T Email on Phone: Password Issue Despite Correct Entry

Hy,I'm having issues setting up my AT&T email on both iPhone and Android. Despite following AT&T's instructions carefully, I keep receiving errors indicating an incorrect password, even though I'm certain it's correct! I've tried both automatic and manual setup methods, double-checked my pas

Questions

Not receiving all emails

For the past 2 weeks I have not been receiving all of my emails. Some people have let me know they are getting a bounce back when they try to email me. Others are just saying that have emailed and I don't receive it or I receive it a few days later. People are also not receiving some emails that I h

Questions

need to access e-mail account

[email scrubbed]

Questions

10,000 emails and cannot permanently delete

I have 10,000 emails in my att.net inbox. When I try to permanently delete them, the system just down loads them again. Help!

Questions

Not receiving important emails from several senders; They are on our contact lists; not on blocked lists

I use AT&T Yahoo Mail on my laptop, using Chrome, and on my iPhone using a pop account as well as the iphone AT&T /Yahoo! email app. My husband uses AT&T Yahoo eMail on his Mac.  For several months (known since October 2023) until today (mid Jan 2024) we are getting notifications f

Questions

Accepted Solution

change user id in ATT

There is an option in my ATT Profile to edit the current user id (email address) to a new one. If I do that, will there be a link to the old email address?  Or will I have to notify everyone of the new address?

Questions

Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues for snaptubes.pro

I recently purchased hosting and a domain https://snaptubes.pro/, but encountered problems with email delivery—all my emails failed to send. After a bit of research and troubleshooting, I am unble to solve this issue. Please let me know how i can solve this issue???

Questions

Official Solution

My mail bounces because sbcglobal.net has no SPF record designating allows relay hosts

My outbound email is bouncing because I'm sending to recipients who care about email security, and apparently there are no SPF records configured for sbcglobal.net. AT&T mail/sys admins need to correct this. Authentication-Results: spf=none (sender IP is 66.163.186.149) smtp.mailfrom=sbcglobal.n

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.