Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35K)

Activity
Certain text messages not being received on my Iphone 14 pro

Received and set up my new iPhone. Everything works fine with the exception of certain text messages. These messages are usually the secondary authentication ones or temporary passcodes sent from website servers

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not getting short code texts

cant receive verification texts

Questions

verification code text messages

I am not receiving any of the verification code messages such as from amazon, PayPal, etc. How can I solve this issue?

Questions

SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

ActiveArmor won’t allow me to setup

I can click on my identity but it won’t allow me to add any numbers or email addresses or my dl number

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Emergency Call Only and No service

Hi, I came from Pakistan 3 days ago. I activated International Roaming on my zong number. But it is not working. Sometime it shows Emergency Calls Only and sometime it turns into No Service. I activated International roaming just to receive text and OTPs. I contact zong and they said everything i

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Device Features

Trouble Connecting

Is there anyone else out there who has wireless internet connection and 5g AND have been having issues with getting into their email account and DIRECTV? I’m having to put in my username and password reset almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I go on and it’s so frustrating!!! Would anyone on here have a sugges

Questions

• Device Features

Not Receiving Group Text Responses from Verizon Customers

After 90 minutes on the phone with AT&T Technical Support, I'm told that the reason I'm not receiving group text message responses from Verizon customers, is because Verizon is blocking my number. I don't really understand this because I can receive individual texts from Verizon customers. The solut

Questions

DTMF tone - Cannot open apartment gate

I have gone to Apple and I have gone to the apartment complex. I was reentered into the system three times and the front gate box was reset. However, I am still not able to "buzz" anyone in. The gate worked for almost 4 years and now I can't with LTE service. Apple advised that the DTMF tone is too

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Phone upgrade and new plan

I am eligible for a phone upgrade, but I also will be upgrading my current wireless plan. Will the phone upgrade stay with the upgraded plan or will I lose the phone upgrade when upgrading plans?

Questions

• Account Features

AT&T please need help

we can't unlock this device for you because we didn't sell or activate it. I want resolve about this message ?

Questions

• Account Features

Closed

Alaskan trip

Planning to go to Alaska. While there I will be in Anchorage, Denali, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver. Will I have voice and data service. I have a shar d data plan and never run out.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Spam

I had a text msg saying my phone was going to be locked n to contactv ATT I clicked on it even though I am not ATT customer. They said they had 42 spam complainrs from my phone and did I send them I said no n they wanted to scan my phone because it had been compromised. Is this a true ATT call or wa

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Recovering old voicemails

I have used an iPhone (several models) over the years, but have always been with AT&T. Each time I get a new phone, I just asked the AT&T or Apple representative I was working with to transfer my data - and I assume that included my voicemails. I now want to retrieve all of the voicema

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Switched to AT&T, can't receive texts from Verizon users

Pretty self-explanatory, I've switched from Verizon to AT&T about three weeks ago. Since then, I have not been able to receive text messages from Verizon users. Everything else works. I've spend hours upon hours with customer service at various levels, doing the same procedures over and over and

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Can a Prepaid account get an esim?

I need to get an esim so I can use 1 phone for my 2 numbers. I am trying to stay on a prepaid account and was wondering if AT&T will let you have an esim. My company I'm using right now does not do that for prepaid so before I switch I want to make sure I can do that

Questions

• Device Features

Activearmor flag?

What does the ActiveArmor Call Flag do? It’s so frustrating when there is such a long hold time when placing a call. They offer a call back, but I have had those blocked, or sent to voicemail. When calling back from voicemail, I’m put at end of their cue again. With Call Protect, I could temporarily

Questions

• Device Features

Samsung galaxy z fold 4 wifi calling still not working

I went into an ATT store and they tried to fix it. They couldn't. They called ATT support who said it was Samsung's problem. So they called Samsung who said it was ATTs problem. So they called ATT back and after an hour of troubleshooting said their tech team wasn't available so they'll call me back

Questions

• Device Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.