Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (82.6K)

Activity
How Can I Replace An Old 5268AC Modem

We have had this modem since 2014. We have uVerse for Internet, TV and phone.  Lately we have been having intermittent hardware issues and red service light comes on.  I check on the app and there are no outages but app says AT&T Internet is offline.  I unplug modem, wait a minut

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Tower problems

About a week ago our fixed wireless download speeds tanked (can't stream video), although upload speed remained about the same as before. My first thought was "tower problem." Today we finally had a service tech come out & guess what? - he says it is a tower problem and we are not the only o

Questions

Why is AT&T being so slow all of a sudden?

So we recently switched to AT&T's fiber optic plan. We are supposed to be getting speeds of around 300 mbps. But we are getting 5-10 mbps instead. This never happened when we got it and it just started being really slow around a few days ago and hasn't stopped since. It would be great if we foun

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Arris BGW210-700 Software/Firmware update

Hello, I have an Arris BGW 210-700 first powered on at August 10, 2019. It's software version is 2.10.6, and I want to check if it is at the latest update If there's another update, I would like a link to the .bin file so I can manually update my router. I also have AT&T Fiber, it anythi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Contact an Engineer

AT&T put new fiber system in my neighborhood just 3 WEEKS ago... This is not an old request. The contractor representing AT&T entered my property without my permission and did damage to me lawn. The contractor has brushed me off 3 times now. The box placed on my property is NOT in the right

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Slow download

My pc is directly wired to wireless gateway with ethernet cable speed test good but is still downloading a game at 6mb/s from steam any ideas?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Very High Latency/Packet Loss evening hours

Try to call ATT support but they had no solutions. Every evening 6:30PM till around 11PM my fiber service experiences very high latency and packet loss making the internet service very unreliable. Not sure how to proceed with getting escalated support. Below are traceroutes from the BGW320-500. trac

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Tried to set up new account for internet and phone

Edmar was working to set it up and he wouldn't answer questions 4 to 6 times. Had to repeat my questions, Got some wrong info. Finally told him i was not signing up since I couldn't get info I wanted on costs. One hour lost. Called customer service to complain.  Lady was very difficult for me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

service light blinking red able to still use internet at times

For the past two days my fixed wireless internet has been slow. Today the service light started blinking red. What is going on? This is actually becoming a reoccuring problem with AT&T. At&t support on twitter asked 20 question only to call and say heres a number call them. An of course a l

Questions

How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

I've tried several times unsuccessfully to change my Wi-Fi password. The old password seems to be hardwired into the gateway and our devices. Has anyone seen this? Can anyone in the community help?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

devices are being dropped all the time from the BGW210-700 router.

I have multiple devices including printers, laptops, phones etc. It appears that the BGW 210-700 keeps dropping devices and you have to reboot the device and in a lot of instances I have to reset the router to get it back online. My wife is getting very discouraged that I can't fix this. Do I have t

Questions

5268ac computer on network

I have a hostname on my network called 5268ac... I don't know where it came from and it doesn't have the IP address that the ATT gateway Pace 5268ac modern. Current firmware is 11.14.1.533851-att.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Ports 2-4 on BGW320-500 gateway are not serving DHCP

Hi all - Recently upgraded to 1g service and was given a BGW320-500. Wifi works fine, and port 1 (the 5g 'blue' port) also works fine. If I plug any device into ports 2-4 (the 10/100/1000 yellow ports), the links light up but I just get an autoconfig address, no DHCP, no internet. Attempting to u

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

internet

Why isn't there more data ? I paid several days before my bill was due & I never hot credited back . Why was that? Then I received a text way before my bill was due & it wasn't even time for my payment.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Setting up Netgear 7550 after install date?

What is the best option for getting a new set-up date for setting up Netgear 7550 after install date? The modem delivered after the install date. Thank you

Questions

Customer service survey

Hello, I was hoping to be able to pass along a survey review for the CSR I just spoke with. He was amazing and very helpful.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not Seeing HBO Max Tile Under Accounts and Cannot Active Plan

I just signed up for AT&T Internet Fiber 1000 plan this week at COSTCO which includes HBO Max. I have had a HBO Max account, that I just let expired to take advantage of this offer. The fiber was connected today and I've gone in to my account to set up the HBO Max, but I"m not see the title u

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Speeds not as advertised

While using Uverse fiber, I have noticed a steady decline in speed. For the last several months my gigabit was only coming in at 350 megabits, maximum. When I initially ordered a few years ago I could maintain north of 850 megabits. At this point I figured why pay for gigabit if I'm nowhere near

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Uverse blocking access to my Bluehost websites & email

For about a week, I've been unable to access my Bluehost-hosted websites & email via my home AT&T Uverse wifi connection. I'm on a shared hosting environment at Bluehost, which is of course a major hosting provider. This is happening on all computers & phones in my home. I can connect

Questions

Closed

I need to contact an engineer in my area.

I need to get in contact with an engineer in my area to get At&t internet.  Long story short I’ve been trying to get At&t internet for a while but I can’t ever get help. A month or two ago I was supposed to have an engineer come to my house but he never showed. i know a guy who installs the internet

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.