Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200.3K)

Activity
Area Code 93619 area of Clovis called Harlan Ranch ONLY 1 BAR...WHAT'S UP?

Homeowners in Clovis , CA 93619 specifically the Harlan Ranch Community only have 1 bar of service...what is going on? Will I need to go to Verizon?

Questions

• Network Coverage

How to permanently opt out of AT&T marketing texts?

First, I wasn't sure which category to put this in! This year, I started getting AT&T marketing texts multiple times a week. They mostly have to do with signing up for the government assistance program. I do believe these are real marketing texts from AT&T. Since May, l have been texting STO

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Not getting OTP codes on Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra

Well this is another known issue that once again att is ignoring. I haven't been able to get any (including ATTs) OTP codes. I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy ultra. I've tried everything that is on the community pages as well as called countless times. kinda (Edited per community guidelines) not be

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Prepaid $25 Plan

I just saw a prepaid plan that's $25 a month if paid in advance or $300. Can existing customers get this offer? I'm presently on a 10 cent per minute plan that's going to 35 cents.

Questions

• Plans & Features

AT&T Asurion is a SCAM

I used Asurion insurance to get a new phone back in June. They shipped me the new phone and gave me a box and return label to ship back my broken phone. I dropped off my broken phone package at USPS and they gave me a receipt. 4 months later in October, I get a $350 bill from AT&T because they s

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Online Payment of iPhone Installment Plan

How do you pay the remaining balance of your installment plan for your iPhone online? I have gone to the pay off your installment plan site and it gives a detailed listing of past payments and the remaining balance to be paid on the installment plan. However, I have searched and unable to find the l

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The ONLY Way to Solve your Trade-In Issues

TLDR: Do not call AT&T Customer Service or the Returns Department, they will not be able to help you. File an FCC complaint and you will be contacted by someone. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us     Let me begin by saying that I have been an AT&T cellular customer s

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Samsung trade-in at AT&T stores but credit not showing up on this month's bill

I traded in two Samsung phones at two different stores mid-September for two Z Flip 4s. I know I won't see the $1000 credit in one lump sum. I received my bill today and should have seen a -$27.78 credit for each in addition to the $27.78 charge for each. However, I am not seeing that credit showin

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Galaxy Trade-In Offer (To warn others, it is a scam)

Back in May 2022 saw the promotion to trade any phone, and upgrade to the Galaxy22 which my husband was in need of a newer model. Inquired and received an email from AT&T that we were eligible for the upgrade WITH NO CHANGE IN PLAN, we confirmed this multiple times. We are senior citizens and ar

Questions

• Wireless Account

Switched from Verizon to At&t, now can't receive texts from family still on Verizon

We switched from Verizon to at&t about two weeks ago and kept our phone numbers. My wife is on iPhone and agree working with at&t support,  her phone now gets texts.  I on the others hand am on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and still am not receiving texts from any Verizon customers.

Questions

AT&T would not unlock an eligible phone

Hi, AT&T would not unlock an eligible LG K40 phone (on a postpaid account) saying the phone is no longer manufactured by LG and that the manufacturer could not provide an unlock code. Is there a way to unlock it? It is AT&T's responsibility to unlock it, not LG's. The SIM lock is the p

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Changing names on device on Samsung galaxy fold

Putting last name on

Questions

• Wireless Account

Att told me to trade in at apple store

On December 18, 2021 I traded in my paid off iPhone 12 pro max. I was sent from an AT&T store to the Apple Store. Apple took the Treyden and sent it to their warehouse. I have spent countless hours on the phone with AT&T first net escalating promotions that were not applied to my account sin

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Att phone used on cricket

Can i buy a iphone from att in store and then use it on cricket? I called and they said no i need to be on their service for atleast 60 days but i see all these forums saying i can. I am already on cricket.

Questions

• Apple

Setting up EPTT

Recently established a corp account so that I can use EPTT over WiFi Sedo Laser 750 N Carroll Southlake TX  agreement 87069108 CRU 61491176 CTN 817 239 9273 when attempting to log on to the EPTT service I’m told I need a subscription. The sales rep insist it is active. However I can n

Questions

• Device Features

Turn off data intermittently

Is it possible to turn data off & on intermittently? Example - turn off in morning & back on in evening. I know I can turn it off until next billing cycle but don’t want to do that. This is on an iPhone 8, & I am currently using screen time (child’s device).

Questions

Verizon SMS message show sent but never get there

I have had this same problem with my mom's phone for 6 years. I would love to solve this. It is making me crazy.  Ever since she ported her number years ago, she has been unable to SMS message Verizon customers.  I have spent all day today at the At&t store with her new 14 pro. 

Questions

My iPhone 13 pro bought from and used on AT&T will randomly send calls to voicemail?

My iphone 13 pro will randomly send calls to voicemail one second and then allow them through the next. There does not seem to be a pattern that i can replicate. What could be the problem and fix?

Questions

• Apple

My att samsung s20 Ultra Hotspot isn't connecting. Worked fine day one and now nothing.

I have a unlimited prepaid plan with att. I added 5gs of Hotspot to my plan 3days ago. The first day worked great. Now when I try to connect a device it says connected with no internet. I have a perfect 5g signal on my main phone....the internet is working fine. But not my Hotspot. I have reset the

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Pay for 5G but don't get it

After reading a recent TidBITS article, I figured to see what type of "5G" I get on my iPhone 12. OK, I go into its settings and see I have the following choices: 5G On, 5G Auto, & LTE with the 5G On selected. However, my iPhone only displays LTE up in the right corner of the screen, so I figur

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.