Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (46)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
When will iPhone X demo units be at Apple stores?

Anyone know when the Apple store will have Demo units available to see?

Questions

When the AT&T store is not resolving the issue about your new connection, how to escalate?

I was wrongly informed by a AT&T store agent when I took a new connection. I tried to contact the customer service and the store but they are not resolving the issue and on top of that store manager was so rude. When we ask her manager details she refused to provide the details and she was like do w

Questions

AppleCare or Insurance for Iphone X cost

I am a long time AT&T customer and have had the same plan for many years. I have one line with unlimited data and text along with the Nation 450 with rollover. I currently pay $96. My current phone is an iphone 5S. I paid $199 with a 2 year contract. I know upgrades are not done this way anymore. I

Questions

Refund iPhone X

I just bought this phone off my friend and the screen barely works and I heard there was a recall on the iPhone X I was wondering if I could still get a refund or switch out or get a repair on this phone before I transfer my plan over

Questions

Pre-ordering the iPhone X

On October 27th I want to pre order the iPhone X the second it goes live in the Apple Store app and I want to know what it's going to ask me after I pick out the color and storage option I want. I'm upgrading from an iPhone 6S Plus on AT&T Next and I'm going to pay off the money I owe on the phone t

Questions

First Time Att Customer IPhone X won’t receive calls or access data

I purchased an IPhone X today at Best Buy Mobile and signed up with AT&T. I was told that it would take a couple hours for my service to fully transfer but not any longer. On my old phone I receive calls and texts and use data. On my new phone (my service was transferred from another carrier) I can

Questions

Are all iPhone X sold by AT&T locked?

I bought an iPhone X from a friend who claimed that he bought it full price $1200 from AT&T and unlocked. He activated the phone with his AT&T sim card. Then he sold it to me. Thinking it was an unlocked phone, I bought it. However, when I tried to use it with my t-mobile sim card, it didn't work. I

Questions

Closed

iPhone X Back Order Dates

I haven’t seen any post for anyone that preorder there iPhone X on a different day other than October 27. So let’s start a new trend post so we can be in the loop and give each other updates.  Answer the following: When did you order your phone, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated

Questions

AT&T is not unlocking my phone - Business account to Personal account

I am having problems unlocking my iPhone X and most of the AT&T staff I have spoken to on the phone don't seem to fully understand the problem and cannot give proper assistance.  Some background is: I am currently in the US and have a mobile number which has always been with AT&T.  The number was on

Questions

Can I pay off someone else's phone?

I recently bought an iPhone X for $750 but it seems it wasn't fully paid off. I'm not an AT&T customer but am ok with paying off the rest of the phone's cost. Is this possible? Thanks

Questions

Can't Unlock iPhone X Purchased At Full Price

I bought an iPhone X at a retail store just over a week ago and was told I was able to unlock my phone right away since it is a post paid device. However my att account was automatically loaded into the iPhone sim card at the store and now whenever I make a request to unlock the phone it gets denied

Questions

iPhone X really shipping USPS??

I FINALLY got my shipping notification today, and after seeing most people being delivered fedex I was surprised to see mine as USPS? Anyone else?

Questions

IPhone X feedback!

I watch a lot of YouTube phone reviews. It seems like a lot of the Apple fan boys hate the new phone.  Actually a few were very angry that they paid $1K and then had to pay extra for a quickcharger.    So please let us know how much you like the iPhone X!  Rants and raves are we

Questions

"Bring your own phone or tablet" or "LOCKING your own phone or tablet" ... how to solve this ?

Dear sirs, last week I was visiting US and bought an new phone (btw, payed 100% full price of a new "unlocked" phone to be able to use it anywhere in the world).after that, I went to a BestBuy store, and bought an AT&T Prepaid "Bring your own phone or tablet" -- great for visitors to the US! to used

Questions

Visual Voicemail Transcription Problem Solved Apple iPhone - Enable "Hey Siri"

Hey Siri has to be enabled and in use for the transcription of the voicemail.  iPhone X - My visual voicemail stopped working a few weeks ago. I've spent hours on the phone with AT&T Tech Support. After they completely erased all of my voicemails and reset everything, it still did not work properly.

Questions

iPhone X - Did My Order Go Through?

at 1158 PT my browser popped up to sign in (I don't think it was signed in previously, because all I could get was the queue rather than preorder. Anyway, it seems to have gone through, but the only thing I got was an email with the order number and a link, no details on which phone I got.   At the

Questions

Fraud!! 2 iPhone X ordered on my account

Does anyone know how this could have happened? And what to do to resolve it?

Questions

iPhone X Trade-In Stolen After Dropping It Off At USPS

I have the AT&T Next Every Year trade-in plan, and after receiving my new iPhone XS, I packed in my old iPhone X and dropped it off at USPS on 9/26/2018 at 6:09pm and got the US Mail Receipt as instructed by the trade-in instructions. While I was waiting for the confirmation from AT&a

Questions

Fraudulent iPhone X Order

Somehow an iPhone X I never ordered ordered was placed against my account yesterday. So far AT&T has been their usual, useless selves... failing to follow-thru on their commitment to cancel the order after I informed them it was fraud, and then putting me on hold for more than 30 minutes with their

Questions

iPhone X voicemail not playing

Just upgraded to an iPhone X - voicemail is not playing - have to call ATT to retrieve - ARGH - restarted several times & reset network settings Anyone else experiencing this? Any resolution?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.