Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (132)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use a iPhone 6s Plus as a hotspot?

I use little data -20 GB per month. What would be the speed of the iPhone 6s Plus as compared to cable internet (WAVE-Astound)? Thank you in advance for any suggestions or clarifications. SA

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Activate Service on a New Device

I had an iPhone 5S and a iPhone 4 before that). I just got thr iPhone 6, but for some reason, even thoguh I shut down my iPhone 5S fully before turning on and backing up from iCloud my new iPhone 6..... the new iPhone 6 is not 'registering" my phone number?   It just shows "No Service" in upper left

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a contract iphone 6 be used as a gophone?

I aquired 2 at&t iPhone 6s that were contract phones...can I change them to a gophone monthly plan?

Questions

• Apple

iOS 9.0.1 data usage

--I have iOS 9.0.1 installed on my iPhone 6.--Rarely ever use LTE/4G service, as home and office have wifi and we have a public wifi network that I use in town.--I've had Wifi Assist turned off for over a week.--My usage hasn't changed at all. If anything, I use my phone less lately than I used to. 

Questions

• Apple

Change from default greeting to custom greeting

When I try to change my default Greeting to a custom greeting. The phone records the custom greeting, plays it back, but when I press save it goes back to the default greeting and deletes the custom greeting. What am I doing wrong or is it the phone?Brad

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

ATT access as well as editing and placing insulting names on my email changed my bill name, stopped calls to my mom and dad

I have reported numerous times to more than1 retail store as well as office of the president. I have had numerous features that continue to be added to my account without permission, random access to add unapproved and random features without warrant, priorty note was added with incorrect dates, as

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Does World Connect feature work the same way when account holder is in France calling/receiving calls FROM the U.S.??

Does the WORLD CONNECT feature on an account holder's AT&T line allow the account holder to contact the U.S. and be contacted from the U.S. while the account owner is physically located and working in another country - specifically France?? Thanks in advance any and all help!

Questions

• Account Features

Full Price iPhone 6

Currently I am on an iPhone 5 which I preordered on release day in 2012 so i am elligable for an upgrade at this point. I plan on upgrading to a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.  The problem is that since then I have switch my AT&T plan to the Family Share Plan and have been taking adavantage of the o

Questions

• Apple

Business att iPhone unlock won't work

I have an att iPhone that was under a business account that has since been removed.  It is paid off but it does not recognize that it is an att network iPhone.  I have verified that this is an att iPhone and does work perfectly with an att sim card.  It is a business iPhone from the company evans &

Questions

• Wireless Account

Where's my phone - status still pending

I ordered an iPhone 6 two days ago, but my order is still showing up as "pending." I've checked the order status several times, chatted with four representatives (was disconnected twice during transfers) and talked on the phone with "Premier," twice but all I was told is that this wait time is norma

Questions

• Apple

About samsung foldable phone

Is att coming up with samsung folding phones on sale or any plans? I love that phone and especially the 5G rather than iPhone

Questions

• Samsung

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was told my phone would arrive in 3 business days.  I got my shipping information in an email later that day and the dates were between 11/6 - 11/27.  Second

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Unable to add minutes to AT&T pay as you go phone

I am no longer able to add minutes to my son's iphone. I think it's because I let 90 days go by without adding minutes. How can I add minutes, and if I have to get a new SIMS card, will he be able to keep the same phone number?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Information Shared by AT&T Manager

AT&T has the worst customer service to keep loyal customers happy. Over a month of ongoing issues and no real support. They are more than willing to keep you in a hamster wheel, running around and around from in person, to on call to chat agents who have no clue about information shared. They al

Questions

• Network Coverage

U-Verse wont log me in

This has happened to me twice in the last year.... and just recently again today, i have had to delete the App because i am unable to use it...   I have reset my password twice to try and log into the U-Verse app it still tells me :   " Please Log in with your U-Verse Member ID (Email address)"   I

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Unlock Denied

Hi. I recently bought an iphone 6  from some family friends. It runs through at&t, but I am not an at&t customer. I have tried to unlock the device three times. When I went to check the status of my request, each time it was denied and given no reason. Instead I was given this message "Once you have

Questions

• Apple

I moved to Germany from US and need my iPhone 6 unlocked

My wife and I were recently moved to Germany and we did not unlock our phones before we came. Now we need our phones unlocked to use the carriers here. I was on an AT&T plan with my phone at first, then when I paid my iPhone 6 off, I switched to a gophone (now AT&T prepaid). Not sure if switching to

Questions

• Apple

Won't unlock a refurbished AT&T iPhone 6

Two years ago, I bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from Walmart. And I am using a Tracfone number with it. It works well. However, when I went to China and Canada, I found that I couldn't use sim cards of local carriers with it. It has sim card lock actually. Apple told me it's an AT&T device. So I tri

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live.

Questions

• Apple

Do I lose my $15.00 plan on the new 10GB Mobile Share Value Plan?

Do I lose my $15.00 per line with the 10GB mobile share value plan when I upgrade to the new iPhone 6 using the next plan?  When I was going through the pre-order it showed that it would go up to $40.00 instead of the $15.00 or will my discount still apply?  I was under the impression that if I was

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.