Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (118)

Relevance
I moved to Germany from US and need my iPhone 6 unlocked

My wife and I were recently moved to Germany and we did not unlock our phones before we came. Now we need our phones unlocked to use the carriers here. I was on an AT&T plan with my phone at first, then when I paid my iPhone 6 off, I switched to a gophone (now AT&T prepaid). Not sure if switching to

Questions

• Apple

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was told my phone would arrive in 3 business days.  I got my shipping information in an email later that day and the dates were between 11/6 - 11/27.  Second

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible? I had a bad T-mobile experience where one phone was upgraded and it kicked in as a new contract and they refused to let us upgrade the rest of our ph

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Who is responsible in AT&T for Customer Issues Resolutions?

UPDATE:Did get a call from an AT&T representative--and was offered a satisfactory solution.Will leave the post (vs. deleting), to be fair.I sent the letter below (my contact information was removed to post here) to AT&T on the 15th of December 2019.As of Dec 28, am still waiting on a reply.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

iPhone 6 64GB Silver --- Shipping date vs. actual date

So I just ordered my iPhone after calling to every At&t store in my area for a new iPhone. I understand there is demand, but you would think they would have more of a hand on it with it being a couple months since the crazy ordering spree. Anyway, I seriously needed a new phone seeing as my iPhone a

Questions

• Apple

Does World Connect feature work the same way when account holder is in France calling/receiving calls FROM the U.S.??

Does the WORLD CONNECT feature on an account holder's AT&T line allow the account holder to contact the U.S. and be contacted from the U.S. while the account owner is physically located and working in another country - specifically France?? Thanks in advance any and all help!

Questions

• Account Features

AT&T KEEPS CHARGING ME $100s FOR WHATSAPP CALLS

This is the fourth time that I have received a notification that my AT&T account is being billed over 100 dollars for making international calls. This is outrageous for two reasons. I don't make international calls. I have international calls barring on in case AT&T ever thought I was trying to make

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Business att iPhone unlock won't work

I have an att iPhone that was under a business account that has since been removed.  It is paid off but it does not recognize that it is an att network iPhone.  I have verified that this is an att iPhone and does work perfectly with an att sim card.  It is a business iPhone from the company evans &

Questions

• Wireless Account

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 trade in promo code does not work

Hello all,  I just received my promotion code in my e-mail (Ordered iphone 6 on 09/13/14, shipped out 09/15/14). And the promo code does not work online for trading in an iPhone 5. If it helps, I got the e-mail from att premier.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Questions

• Wireless Account

About samsung foldable phone

Is att coming up with samsung folding phones on sale or any plans? I love that phone and especially the 5G rather than iPhone

Questions

• Samsung

iPhone 6 LOCKED!

Hi guys, Pretty frustrated - Apple have told me that my new phone has been locked to AT&T and ONLY AT&T are able to unlcok this phone yet I have been told toldthat my device is incompatible. Pretty sure I believe Apple over AT&T! Someone is definitely lying, might as well throw the phone away seeing

Questions

• Apple

Won't unlock a refurbished AT&T iPhone 6

Two years ago, I bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from Walmart. And I am using a Tracfone number with it. It works well. However, when I went to China and Canada, I found that I couldn't use sim cards of local carriers with it. It has sim card lock actually. Apple told me it's an AT&T device. So I tri

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6 unlock question

I am planning to place an order for the iPhone 6 using AT&T next. Since I travel internationally, I would like to unlock it in time for a trip early next year. I have had 1 unlock on the account in the past 24 months, and wanted to confirm my understanding that the only condition I need to meet to h

Questions

• Apple

Att account hacked, along with all apple products

att account has been hacked, phone calls for several consecutive days have been removed. Even from att servers. Somehow hacker has been able to access mobile hotspot also. Friday evening I purchased a new net gear mobile hotspot. By the next morning hacker had already accessed new hotspot along with

Questions

• Apple

7726 stuck/loops around

Hi, Whenever I forward a spam text to 7726, I get the standard reply:   AT&T Free Msg: Thanks for providing us with the content of an unwanted message. Now, reply with the sender's phone number so we know who sent you this message.   But, whenever I reply with the offending pho

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Unlock request still pending after 5 days

I requested to unlock my device 5 days ago and it is still pending. I have spoken to AT&T tech support on 4 separate occasions asking why it has taken so long (the AT&T website states it will take a max of two days) but all they say is someone is working on it, which can't be the case if it has take

Questions

• Apple

Iphone 6 battery dies very fast

Over the last few months, my iPhone 6's battery has gotten progressively worse and worse. it has nothing to do with apps being open, or the screen brightness, or needing to download new software updates, or anything like that. It got to the point where if it was not on a charger 24/7, it'll die with

Questions

• Apple

Trying to unlock a paid off phone but ATT system saying it has not been paid off

I have been trying to unlock my friends previous phone through AT&T unlock device online but it keeps telling me that I have to pay off the device first. Error message: "Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan. Then, wait 48 hours before y

Questions

• Account Features

unlock iphone non customer

On the device unlock request form, if I click "NO" where it asks if I am a customer, the "next" button grays out. I have a clean IMEI phone that has been out of service for about two years ... it has a damaged screen. ATT doesn't work here in the boonies and I would like to unlock it, get it repaire

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Do I throw my new iPhone 6 SIM card away?

I placed my old iPhone 5 SIM into my new iPhone 6, so what do I do with my unused SIM from the iPhone 6  My neighbor told me he would buy it for $5, should I do that or trash it?

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.