Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Advanced Messaging with unlocked phone (Google Pixel 2)

I have the Pixel 2 and I just found out at&t doesn't support advance messaging because it's not a phone from at&t. Are there any plans to change this? Because if not I'm 100% leaving at&t. I'm studying abroad in a few months and Google Fi works abroad so I will just keep that afterwards.

Questions

Wireless Home Phone equipment upgrade without Internet

I have AT&T wireless home phone and want to upgrade to the features available on the Verizon Novatel T2000 (4G LTE, GPS for E911, Fax capability, etc). Verizon has had this equipment since mid-2017, when will AT&T upgrade and offer a device compatible with Verizon?

Questions

HD Voice for iPhone 5

Can I add HD Voice capability to an iPhone  5 by getting a new SIM card for it?When the iPhone 5 was first announced by Apple it noted that the iPhone 5 was HD Voice capable.  The problem was that AT&T did not have HD Voice at that time. I want to make my iPhone 5 HD Voice capable so I can use AT&T

Questions

VoLTE/VoWifi on Windows 10 Mobile Devices

There are several AT&T branded Windows 10 Mobile devices that are h/w and OS capable Advanced 4G LTE devices (Lumia 640, Lumia 640XL, Lumia 830, Lumia 950).  However, they are not being provisioned or properly implemented for IMS Registration and HD Voice. All of those devices could and should be ab

Questions

Ref new AT&T Plans (port in from TMobile)

Coming from Tmobile carrier unlocked galaxy S9 to AT&T $65 unlimited plan ($45 with auto pay). Lots of questions but want to be fully informed and feel many people can benefit from these answers! Please note these questions are specific to working with an unlocked tmobile device.-Will the following

Questions

Non-AT&T iPhone 6 does not provision correctly for VoLTE / HD-Voice

Can't get the non-AT&T iPhone 6 Plus (A1524 model) to provision the VoLTE / HD-Voice service. Anyone from the HD Voice department want to help? Thanks in Advance.

Questions

AT&T VoLTE and HD voice for samsung unlocked devices?

Hello AT&T I would like to know if AT&T is currently working on activating Samsung unlocked devices for VoLTE like the S9, note 9 and S10+ unlocked devices? I know there is a memo on AT&T system that they are working on activating VoLTE on all unlocked devices?

Questions

MY DATA AND VOICE SERVICE HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY RELINQUISHED!!!!

Hello, My name is Dan I recently had some issues with my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, and AT&T sent me a manufacturers refurbished phone.   Several months after having this refurbished phone is the data is extremely slow, and my coverage map is full of LTE and good HD voice and regular voice coverage.

Questions

Nexus 6P - No HD Voice and Wifi Calling

AT&T why NO HD Voice support on the Nexus 6P when the device supports it?   Why do you only enable it on AT&T branded phones? I don't want your phones with bloateware. I shouldn't be forced to buy an AT&T phone to use VoLTE, HD Voice, and WiFi Calling! Time to file a FCC complaint.

Questions

S7 Edge 4G LTE Icon Blinks and Battery Life Plummets

I have owned my AT&T S7 Edge (6.0.1, Build MMB29M.G935AUCS4API2) for many months now, and love the phone. It is better than my previous Samsung AT&T phones in all aspects: Captivate S, S3, S5. The battery life is great. But.... many weeks ago, I noticed that my battery life decreased significantly,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.