Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32)

Most Recent
Interaction between Call Forwarding and Caller ID

What's the interaction between Caller ID and Call Forwarding? Is Caller ID necessary or helpful on a landline with Call Forwarding active?

Questions

Still have POTS they installed 09/25/2023

Still able to get POTS on 09/25/2023 installed even though it was supposed to be phased out August 2022. It's a hard sell trying to get Category 8 cable installed and one POTS line converted to DSL.  The POTS lines are all jumbled up.  Category 5E still goes in house underground connected

Questions

Landline

How do i set up initial answering machine?

Questions

DOES ANYONE AT AT&T KNOW WHAT THE (Edited per community guidelines) A POTS LANDLINE IS AND HOW IT WORKS?

Or am I stuck dealing with Millennials who were born with a dang cellphone in their hand?  If you need a Trainer PLUUUEEEZE call me I have 40 years experience using a landline phone and even a switchboard.  All I wanted to do was drop all features except call waiting, caller ID, and call

Questions

My AT&T EL52429 will not announce caller id. How do i turn it on

I have a new AT&T EL52429. Is it supposed to announce caller IDs?  My previous AT&T phone did so.

Questions

can't manage features online or through app & customer service isn't helping ...

web site keeps going to blank white page when i click on manage features on both my pc & the app on my tablet, so i called customer service agent to help me change settings & he told me he fixed it & it was up & running, but people i call still tell me the caller i.d. is still incorr

Questions

Voicemail on landline

Cannot access ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE OR GET ANY HELP FOR VOICEMAIL PROBLEM. HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN SINCE I CAN'T GET ANSWERS NO MATTER WHAT I TRY.

Questions

What is phone number for life insurance

Hello, I am an AT&T retiree. Who do I contact to find information about my life insurance policy?

Questions

Accepted Solution

land line

what features does land line have

Questions

Pole in my yard

There’s an AT&T pole in my front yard that has been broken in pieces for two years. We have tried to get this remedied, but with no success. Please advise next steps.

Questions

Blocked number call log

Trying to figure out how to see if I have blocked numbers coming in on my phone if they have called my phone number or not on my landline how do I figure that out without having to log in my account

Questions

CL4940

Is it possible to program "CL4940 wire phone" not to hear voicemail when an incoming call is not answered? I would like the phone not making any sound, but the voicemail being active so that the person can leave a message. This to be able to be in meeting without being disturbed... Thanks for help

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?