Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (27)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted solution

remote access code

My mother-in-law was living with a man who had set a remote access code for their AT&T answering system. He is no longer living in the home and she would like to change the passcode. I only have a picture of the phone not any type of model number. I was hoping somebody could assist. Thank you

Questions

New business phone account; can't reach the voicemail settings for sending it to email

I've been sent in circles by every existing help document. We just switched to AT&T for internet and phone at our shop. The account page says it's a home phone. Voicemail does work, and I've set it up, but it works like it's still 1998 and I have to hold a phone to my ear to do anything. I did a

Questions

Telephone box removed

I have an old Southwestern bell telephone box in my front yard. I would like it removed.  Can you please assist me with this?

Questions

Voicemail notifications

I used to receive an email when a voicemail message had been left on my landline. Over the last month or so, I would sometimes get a notification and other times not.  Now, I am not getting any notifications.  Has that feature been eliminated or did I somehow disable it and need to enable

Questions

Callig charges

calling charegs on international TFN:888-651-1980‬

Questions

Battery Backup

Where do you return this battery backup? I need to return the one sent to my mom.  The box has never been open. please contact me at [email scrubbed].

Questions

Finding the age of a phone

How do you know how long some of these phones have been around? Say the AT&T C182419 or the CL82407. Can I find out what year they were manufacturer or sold?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.