Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.1K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Construction Engineering

I am looking for a contact to discuss in engineering for a new commercial project in Sacramento, CA. We are an electric subcontractor who will also be handling the phone conduit and need to discuss next steps.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Dead landline

The landline has not been in operation for several months. It was reported 3 mo ago & again recently. It was repaired today & the tech said that he know that the group the line was on had not been in operation for several months. Is there any possibility for a refund for more than just this

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Changing Account from Deceased Wife's Name to Surviving Husband's Name

I have been contacting ATT multiple times to try to help my elderly father change the name on my parents' ATT bill.  My mother recently passed away and the ATT bill was in her name.  My parents (who were married for 53 years) have had ATT since they got their landline number in 1972.  I called ATT o

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Why is getting voice line activated so difficult?

I had AT&T Fiber Gigabit internet installed a few days ago. I ordered it online and I’m happy to report that particular process was painless for me. The tech and customer service rep sent to my home for the installation were both knowledgeable and professional.  I am also in need of a h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone Set CL82219 2 Set with Call Blocker

It has somehow gotten to "QUIET MODE ON". No instructions on the phones to take that setting OFF!  Help please. 

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Lifeline for land line

Can I get assistance for home phone line?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Dial Tone but cannot complete calls or receive calls.

When I call my landline, it gives me "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time." Also, when I use the landline, I do get a dial tone, but it does not complete calls.

Questions

All three of my wireless handsets - no dial tone and I get message - Unable to make call, try again.

Recently purchased ATT phone with 3 cordless handsets. They all worked initially and then one, by one they no longer work.  Each one gets no dial tone and shows the message Unable to make call, try again.  I am also not able to receive calls on any of them.  The base phone seems to b

Questions

Flags and Markings in my yard

AT&T has placed flags and markings in my yard. Charter has recently dug and buried their cable in my yard. I’m not sure if AT&T is going to redig up the yard. I need a contact number or email so I can discuss with AT&T.

Questions

AT&T Wrong Service Address On Account Website

I have called different ATT support phone lines and been in contact with at least 12 representatives but AT&T fails to correct my Service Address on the webisite and directory. I changed from DSL to Uverse November 2, with a new phone number change. My old account was fine with correct service addre

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Battery Backup for Phone Emergency calling 911.

Can anyone recommend a less expensive Battery Backup for Emergency calls other than what ATT shows for " Digital home phone service over AT&T Fiber and indoor ONT" at $555?  See... https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1041593/ I have an AT&T Pace 5268 AC

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Remove "new voicemail" notification

I bought a cordless ATT phone answering system yesterday. The model number is DLP73210. Right after installation/setup it started displaying "new voicemail" on the base and handsets, but there are no new messages recorded. Number of messages on the base shows 0 Included quick start guide says nothin

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

ATT trade in rebate program is a fraudulent scam

If you sign up for the trade in rebate they will never give you back you money. Tactics: They will never ship you the box to return. When you send the phone back with return reciept requested and have prrof of them having the phone, they will claim they do not have it They will

Questions

Switching my appointments without telling me

Att texts me that they are "confirming" my technician appointment with the wrong dates and times from what they originally confirmed. Without reason or explanation. They also keep texting and phoning me that the problem has been fixed which it hasn't. My appointment is for the 5th not the 21st. When

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Syn248

Regarding AT&T Syn 248 with 4 extensions in an office: How do we change the number of times a phone rings before it rolls to the next desk? Also, how do we change which order the extensions ring in?  

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

att cordless phone model cl82419 call block list not avalable

when i try to see why a call i blocked came in it say call block list unavalable at this time and all numbers i blocked come through

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

loss of voice mails

I work for a CPA Office, and we talked with a salesman in early October about lowering our bill and he suggested that we go to digital phone lines. We had the copper land lines. He told us that nothing would change that we could keep our phone numbers, fax number and call forwarding. We were excited

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

New modem with different phone connection

Hi, I received a new router/modem from ATT. The old Pace model # 5268ac connected with the landline phone with no problem. The new modem Apris model # BGW210 has a different phone connection on the back and my landline male plug is too big to fit. Can I get an adapter or do I need to call for a tech

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline number displays

Outgoing calls caller id

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.