Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Annual Enrollment 2023 for retiree spouse not medicare eligible

Can anyone tell me if there are some general problems with the process for annual enrollment of a ATT retiree's spouse? Or if I am perhaps on the wrong site? Specifically I have a couple of examples:  (Also I have tried calling a couple of times but support staff I have contacted has been well

Questions

Wireless forum

Seems a lot of people don't understand what the wireless forum is. Getting a lot of cell phone or wireless service topics started in the Home Phone forum. Could someone possibly move these misplaced topics to the correct forum. Also, it may help if when choosing where to start a topic under the Wire

Questions

Utility Easement - Southern Ca. Telephone Company 1943

I have an easement held by the SCTC from 1943 and need assistance figuring out if the easement is still in use. Any information you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Questions

AT&T owns land that is the subject of a Phase I ESA that I am performing. Who can I contact?

AT&T owns land that is the subject of a Phase I ESA that I am performing. I am not a customer, but I don't see an easy way to get ahold of the corporate entity with which to complete the due diligence interview. I need a contact with whom I can speak directly. The category and topic choices do n

Questions

Haven’t been contacted after interview

I had an interview for an installation technician job on February 8th and it went well. At the end of the interview he said I would hear from somebody within 1 week if I got the job or not. He said to check my portal for updates and it changed from under review to under consideration but also said t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

My AT&T Community Forum login id has been blocked for an unknown reason.

My AT&T Community Forum login id (radioemail) has been blocked. All of my forum comments have also been removed. How do I get my community forum login id unblocked and my community forum comments back?  

Questions

Closed

This forum is run like Russia

This forum is run like Russia or USSR. Mods are tyrants. They block and suspend accounts that THEY dim inappropriate even though account holder stated facts and the truth. They think they are gods and rulers and this forum is their universe. They must have been beat up in school and had no social li

Questions

Former South Central Bell Employee

I was a South Central Bell employee from June 21, 1973 until February 12, 1984 when I was outsourced because of the divestiture. When I retired from my job at the age of retirement, I decided to contact South Central Bell to see if I had vested pension. I was told that I didn't have any pension beca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What is the address of the AT&T Retiree Benefits website?

I've lost the website address for AT&T Retiree Benefits. Please provide... Thnx

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replacing an A30-RF1 remote

I have been using an A30-RF1 remote for years and it is completely worn out. Found one online and purchased it. I have swapped the USB receiver, yet the box is not responding to this remote. If I put the other USB receiver back in, it responds to the old remote. Am I missing something obvious here?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Crap customer service

You never called back and once again I am on the phone with ATT customer service waiting for a manager. I started at 9AM and it is now 10:36.   Lets try again  I have an account with ATT. It is/was xxxxx.  I have an 800 # xxxx  I have answering service xxxx.   Before you cut off service you sent me

Questions

1964 Worlds Fair Bell System ride

I have been looking for a video of the Bell System Pavilion ride from the 1964-65 New York Worlds Fair. There's a song that played during the ride I call the "Hello Song". The song's been rattling around in my head since 1964. Is there any way That the video and audio is available ? Ronald Amsterda

Questions

Landline reimbursement

How do I use the new alight app to submit landline bill for reimbursement? Att retiree

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot access my sbcglobal.net email on computer

I have an very old sbcglobal.net email account. About 6 months ago I quit being able to access it through the link on the MyYahoo page.  When I login and provide my email address it takes me to another login page where I have to enter my user id.  I enter my user id and password and am ta

Questions

NORTH LANE REFUND CARD ATT How to use

What a joke. I just recieved a Debit card for my refund for my cancelled wireless account and I have no idea how much it is or how to use it. I did register, but I am NOT going to create a Northlane User Name or account. All I want is to use the refund if it is worth using. What a SCAM from AT&a

Questions

MCK code for Samsung Galaxy S 10 5G

Hello dear people, I really need your help, my problem is that a year ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S 10 5G on Ebay and tried to unlock it myself and the phone now requires the MCK code.  Be kind. Help me please. I can’t contact you in any way, because I can’t access your website from Russia and I c

Questions

Job application

Hi, a few months ago I applied to be a technician at a local store of mine, I was getting through the application just fine until I got to the part where I needed to schedule an interview. I was never able to schedule an interview because no times ever showed up to be available, and eventually my ap

Questions

Looking for at&t drop Bury work in Memphis or surrounding areas

Hello I am an underground utilities worker with experience in drop Bury and i am looking for work in the memphis area, i just need to be pointed in the right direction can you provide any help with this?

Questions

Lots of trouble cancelling an order for a vr headset

When I to to the "My Orders" page from the order confirmation email, click the "sign in to cancel an item" button, it prompts me to sign it. So i did. It then brings me back to the My Orders page and the button still hasn't changed. When I press it again it starts to load and then just gets stuck on

Questions

Legacy AT&T Pension plan info

Legacy AT&T Pension plan info CAN ANYONE HELP? I am a former AT&T employee, received a letter from SS that I have a pension benefit, but when contacting Fidelity they don't have the information, said it was one of the legacy plans that did not transfer over, and said to call AT&am

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.