Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (27.6K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to login to the Starz app

I cannot login into the stars app anymore I have it on my u erase tv account. It does not receive the username

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Closed

Directv login

Cannot log into to our Directv televisions

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

Closed

how do i get my netflix to work?

how do I get my Netflix to work? When I try, I get network interference occurred, try again later

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Uverse tv & at&t fiber

Can I upgrade to AT&T fiber and keep uverse TV? I like having Uverse but I'm eventually going to need better internet speeds.  Will I need to have a tech to do an install?  Does it typically take a long time?  Thanks

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse app

Can’t log on. Says I need a member ID. I can’t find anywhere on the site to create one. Can anyone help?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

HBO Max subscription says it is expired

I have HBO Max through my AT&T Unlimited Elite account and my account is paid and up-to-date but all my devices are saying that my HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

Anyone else experiencing frequent outages and pixelating on Braves channel during games????

Entire channel goes down frequently, with rebooting equipment message, etc., only to come back after going to any other channel, all of which work fine.

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

DVR shows recorded after 8/28/22 all show "no info available".

Apparently after 8/28/2022 all the shows that recorded show no info available. I'm not sure what happened on that date, but I would like to know if there's a way to fix that. I have restarted both receivers. I did not reboot the gateway, as that takes a long time, so unless that is definitely the fi

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

to cancel

not happy

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

DirecTV customer

I can't get my paramount channel on my Roku or phone

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Closed

directv stream

1 - is there a migration plan for uverse customers to directv stream? 2 - does directv stream have an app for Sony Bravia Smart TV?

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

HBO max

My HBO max subscription Says AT&T expired I have tried to delete the app and reinstall it I have signed out of all my devices. Still does not work

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Your HBO Max Subscription through AT&T has Expired

The other night I was experiencing issues streaming anything on HBO Max. I have a subscription through AT&T's Elite Unlimited Plan. Under the "Account" section on any HBO Max platform it stated "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". I tried all the usual trouble shooting: logg

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

problem setting up additional uverse receiver

I can't get the additional uverse receiver to sync to the gate way - I have been following the instructions but it just will not sync up

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse remote controls

I have a S30-S1B remote. The FF and REW controls are not well calibrated.   When I FF at >> and stop, it jumps forward another 4 seconds and plays. When I FF at >>> and stop, it plays without jumping back -- not taking account of any FF overshoot. When I FF at >>>&

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

I was promised $300 gift reward but acct shows only $100

Hi I ordered new UVerse Internet and tv service, and had my installation today. When I signed up online earlier this week, I was promised $300 in gift rewards, in addition to various discounts for each portion of my services. When I log onto my account it shows just a $100 gift card entitlement plus

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Credence Resource Management Scam

Today I received a fraudulent debt collection letter from Credence Resource Management claiming I owe a bill on my AT&T U-Verse service which was sent to them for collection. I called AT&T customer service who verified that the bill is bogus. DO NOT SEND these people ANY Money!!! Demand veri

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

This set top box does not match the account settings.

Received a new wireless tv receiver box. I get an error after it’s been paired to the WAP. ’account unavailable’ ’this set top box does not match the account settings’

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Can’t log into Showtime app

Every time I try to log into the Showtime app I get an error saying I don’t have a subscription. I have U450 package and can watch showtime on my tv.  My U-verse login works for all other channel’s apps HBO max, STARZ etc.  my U-verse login also works to log into the U-verse app.  

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Disconnected wrong set top box.

I received a replacement wireless set top box. When I tried to swap out the stb it would not connect. I got message "device does not match account settings". After several calls and direct messages via AT&T Help on Twitter, Uverse technical support provisioned the replacement stb but disabled th

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.