Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200.2K)

Activity
Upgrade

When you upgrade what fees are paid upfront?

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

ATT IPHONE pro max 13 Issue

i bought it from one seller on offer up and when i tried to unlock it from ATT via ATT protal. IT gives me error that Phone is not fully paid yet so can not be unlock. How can I pay off the amount left on iPHONE and make it unlock?

Questions

• Apple

Postpaid to Prepaid, ESIM

Can I reactivate an inactive postpaid AT&T phone from a closed account as a prepaid phone with a new account, using an ESIM? And how?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Forgot to confirm for unlock request within 24hrs

Hi I applied my device to unlock last week, however, i confirm my request after 24hrs (the email need me request within 24hrs) I check my status, it shown pending and said me still not confirm the request; then i try to submit a new request, but it shown my device's IMEI is processing unlock and can

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT and T Le Bron James commercial

This (Edited per community guidelines)ist, patriarchal commercial is disgusting. What "work" has James done? ("My work here is done.") None. He's just agreed with everything Lily has said, things AT and T already offers to all its customers. Yet the dialog lets him pose as the victor, who beat the l

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Stolen device

So my ex/baby daddy stole my device and has caused (Edited per community guidelines). Is there any other way I can lock up that device for him to not use it at all?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

charged upgrade fee

I bought my phone from samsung (unlocked) directly. I was then charged a 30.00 upgrade fee on my bill. I was told it was a valid charge since I brought a new phone on the line. All I did was buy a phone and insert my sim from the phone I will not be using anymore. Why was I charged this when I didn'

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iPhone 14 pro order

I pre order and iPhone 14 pro on sep 10 i got an email of a ship date for last week. I have not heard of anything, are there any updates?

Questions

• Apple

Trade in “Arriving Late” update

I mailed my trade in iPhone on September 26, 2022, and it has yet to reach its final destination. I know it can take time for the package to arrive. My concern is that for the last 4 days I’ve only received “Shipment is Arriving Late” notifications from USPS with zero estimate of when it SHOULD arri

Questions

• Wireless Account

Can’t make changes to my account with the portal

For the last week or so, I cannot make changes to my account using the paygonline website/prepaid portal. Under Add-Ons it says I don’t have any available to purchase. For Plans, it says there aren’t any to purchase also. The other day I tried turning off Steam Saver and the setting wouldn’t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Why are my calls dropping

Calls cut out in the middle. Or don't connect at all.

Questions

• Android

Late confirmation email

On 09-22-2022 15:31:25 PM submitted my request with IMEI (Edited per community guidelines) and never received the confirmation email until today when the link is no longer applicable. I cannot re-submit to get a new confirmation email How do I go about this kind of situation?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Watch pairing

I purchased an Apple Watch SE. I’m not able to to set up cellular connection because it gives me error message EDS4014. I need help this is frustrating

Questions

• Apple

ESIM ACTIVATION

I tried activating esim with my network provider here in Nigeria and I was told to contact my carrier to unlock my iPhone. I checked setting, general and carrier lock: it says no sim restriction so I contacted Apple support and I was told the Lock is from AT&T. I got the phone brand new here in

Questions

• Device Features

Wifi Calling problem on Samsung A 13

I have been trying to turn on wifi calling on my A 13 but it just says wifi couldn't be set up and try again later. I have tried all the resets suggested, removed the sim and restarted several times...I have tried to just use the icon in pull down, the connections settings and in the phone app...no

Questions

• Device Features

Closed

Order not delivered with delivered status! Ticket Number without access - Third claim !!!

Still no soultion. I was answered on the weekend after 6 days and didn't saw it, and they closed the subject. I've been charged without receiving the phone. I don't know more what to do. I've tried 4 times by the phone number but still waiting the fraud department to get in touch.

Questions

• Apple

Unlock approved but no code?

I sent the imei for my lg to be unlocked but when i check the status it says approved here are the instructions to unlock. Theres no code in the spot ... very frustrated!

Questions

• Android

trade in program (Samsung)

When will my payment/trade complete status be credited to my bill? Trade was received/processed 7/26/22 - today is 10/3/22

Questions

• Wireless Account

Closed

DTV streaming

seems that offers ALWAYS get screwed up - offered DTV streaming, initial 2 mos $20 off and reward cards - actually billed the full $69. Stop selling stuff on customer service calls if you can't honor them !!!!!!!

Questions

• Wireless Account

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

• Account Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.