Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&T abandoning bellsouth.net domain...sending affected customers the middle finger

I have spent multiple hours on the phone with AT&T in an effort to resolve an issue with an email address I have had for more than 20 years. Someone at HQ decided to obsolete this domain - and probably others like it - without any options available for recovery, thereby screwing over people who

Questions

Need help logging into passed on family member's email

my mother recently passed and i need to access her old account to be able to salvage my home school records, doctors emails regarding me, and other important odds and ends. please help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Some emails (from businesses) not being received

I use an sbcglobal.net email account. For the last several weeks, I know of at least 2 vendors who are sending emails that I am not receiving.  They are using the correct email address, but I am not receiving them on any device.  I have checked spam, filters, folders, etc. - they are just

Questions

Bellsouth.net

I need to get I to that old account

Questions

Recover bellsouth.net email

I have forgotten the password to my email address [email scrubbed].  That account was created when I was very young and I do not remember the security question answers.  ATT bought out BellSouth but the bellsouth.net emails still exist.  I would like to have my email back.  What can I do to recover

Questions

Accepted Solution

Email addresses in contact, list, white list and ones with a rule already existing are going to spam.

I am a scale modeler, a gunsmith, a retired aero engineer and a (Edited per community guidelines) libertarian.  I am having problem with emails of certain subjects always going to spam regardless what I do or how many times I indicate they are not spam, they are in my contact list or have a rule in

Questions

Accessing email after death of owner

What is the process for transferring ownership of an email account after the death of the owner? My partner was an SBC Global customer and died in November, 2023.  We are in the process of handling his estate matters.  I can provide 1) a death certificate 2) a certificate indicating that

Questions

email password lost

my wife has a Apple Macbook that died and she bought a new one and I'm having trouble installing her "swbell.net" account on it since she has lost her password. How can I reset her password?

Questions

Office 2021 Outlook on a Windows 11 PC will not connect to att.net email account

Upgraded from a Windows 10 PC with MS Office 2021 (Home version) to a new Windows 11 PC with MS Office 2021.   Used the exact same POP settings on the new PC but it will not connect to my .att.net account.  When I add my account it asks for my user name and password for a "pop.mail.y

Questions

Getting someone else's emails

My name is Kathleen (Kathy) Horn. I am getting email in my box but it is for KATHRYN Horn and she is in California and I am in Ohio.  There are notices of overdue bills and would like to make sure she gets them.  Also, lots of advertisements for her area. I am ASSUMING that I am getting

Questions

Sbcglobal email

I desperately need help getting back into my sbcglobal email for medical information. I can’t reset the password. Help!

Questions

email sub-accounts

will not set up an email sub-account

Questions

Mobile Yahoo email

I changed my AT & T password for Yahoo email after the March breach. Now I can't get my email using my smart phone. I used the same login and new password that works on my PC but it won't let me in. I reinstalled the Yahoo app and tried to reset the password again but now it doesn't recognize th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account hacked

Along with credit fraud $$, we have had our email hacked. Every time I go to log in the pop-up says there have been too many attempts and I need to reset my password.  This means every day or multiple times a day I have to reset.  In addition, I now receive 50+ spam emails, fishing, and a

Questions

Pacbell.net login issue lock out

We had been locked out of pace lm.net email and we have so many important email that goes to that email address. We had been legacy user for decades and it had cost us lots of time and money due to the lockout. Please help and get us back in our legacy email. resetting doesn’t work as only zip code

Questions

"Something went wrong" after entering text code for my BellSouth account

Hello, I've been trying to access my email account for a long time to no avail. I tried different browsers. cleared cache. reset password. nothing worked. When I try to log I get the "let's update your profile page". I enter my phone number and get a text message with the verification code. I enter

Questions

Adding work office 365 mailbox to my Yahoo mail mail issues

I have added my work email account to my yahoo mail and never had any issues till now. Every other day I have to sign in back into the email account and after I do that I get a message saying I can't add it at this time but I still get my emails after I sign back in. I need to know if there is a fix

Questions

Why have I changed the email for my account, but it's sending emails to the previous account.

My spouse has recently died, and I have successfully managed to change all of the settings over to my information, however, his email is still receiving updates about my account. How can I fix this?

Questions

Google Drive attachments

I can no longer attach Google Drive files or Dropbox files to my emails. There is no option under "writing emails" in settings to connect with Google Drive or Dropbox.  As recent as January I have been able to attach large files to my emails with Google Drive, but that is now no longer an opti

Questions

Att.net email customer support

How do I get actual help with att.net email issues not addressed in online help?  Att.net website has no email addresses, phone numbers or chat options for att.net email, Yahoo email support gave me an 800 number which eventually provided the message that email support was not available at that numb

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.