Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Cant setup Outlook mobile android to use ATT.NET Secure Mail Key

I'm an expert level user not a newbe. Im having trouble getting ATT.NET OAuth to work on my Android version of Microsoft Outlook. I'm using a Samsung S24 Ultra (latest model) with Android 14. I'm using Outlook mobile v4.2411.0 (42411814). I'm using my full att.net email address for both the IMAP and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

1 TB storage for new email account by currently.com

I just signed up for a new att.net email account with 1 TB storage. How do I access that storage to upload documents, photos, anything I want? Did I misunderstand the offer? Does it apply only to storage for email? Thank you.

Questions

OAuthentication

1. If I use "Currently.att" to access my email from my desktop, i.e. by entering username and password am I at greater security risk by not using OAuth (or key) for that purpose? 2.  Instructions to set up OAuth states "You have to use either OAuth or a secure mail key to get your email throu

Questions

accessing bellsouth.net email from a browser instead of an att.com billing account

I am trying to access my currently.att.yahoo email from a browser. (This was originally a @bellsouth.net account, and still has that email address.) I also have a U-verse internet account under the same email address as username. When I visit att.com, I am able to access the U-verse billing informat

Questions

Unable to reset or recover password

I have had a bellsouth.net email address for 16 years , however as of last week ago I am unable to sign in, reset my password, or add it as a login ID on AT&T. I have many important documents being sent to this address and I am unable to access them. I continually receive the "CARE CODE: 205.2 [

Questions

Cannot log on to sbc global

I am logged / locked out of my sbc global.net I tried logging in it says password is incorrect I tried resetting it for my last name I just have an R And since it's one letter it won't let me, please someone help Last night it was fine, I never log out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot access att.net e-mail via POP3 or IMAP

My att.net e-mail stopped working about two weeks ago. I can access e-mail via the web client but not with Outlook.  I contacted Support and was told to use the following: ----------------------------------------------------------- [Support] : Complete the Server Information:Account Type -

Questions

Can’t access sbcglobal email

I see other people are having this same issue and it was solved for them but I simply cannot login. It won’t accept my email as an existing user anymore

Questions

Accepted Solution

Temporary Save folder

Does the Temporary Save folder automatically delete content after a fixed period of time? I'm missing some emails from the past that I "moved" into that folder.

Questions

Access my Bellsouth.net email on my computer.

I have my email address at bellsouth.net on my phone but cannot get it on my computer. Goes to a currently.com not bellsouth.net and says I will get locked out if I continue to proceed.   what link can I use to connect on my computer to access my email account at bellsouth.net? Glad I c

Questions

Old emails from old account

I have my present email account which includes spam only emails from an old email I no longer use. I tried to access the old account and couldn’t recall password so I tried to request password and it tells me doesn’t recognize the account. so, I called ATT and spoke with a rep for 30 minutes and he

Questions

Email fraudulent

For 2 years now, my gmail have been receiving billing mails to an AT&T wirless subscribtion service . You can guess by now from the subject that this AT&T account (bill) isnot mine, infact am not even located in America or europe . I have request help from AT&T live chat support but they

Questions

Access to deceased wife's email account

My partner died in 2020 from Covid. I'm now cleaning up his digital accounts. I had access to his sbcglobal.net email account for nearly a year but now cannot log in. I'm near to being locked out. I've tried links 'forgot username' and 'forgot pw' but system says it can't verify the account. What s

Questions

Outlook 2021 fails to add email account

Email account is present on Currently.com but will not set up on Outlook 2021. Using POP instructions to inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net but keep getting password window with message that "couldn't log into the incoming pop server".

Questions

oidc.idp.clogin.att.com took too long to respond.

can not sign in to att for mail, smart home manager or any other att web site. cleared cookies and cache already.

Questions

My Email account has to be signed in every time I want to access it even though I check to stay signed in!!!?????

Every time I sign in to my email account and go to another tab....I have to sign back into my email account every time....whether it is 10 seconds or 10 days.....what do I do???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

where do I login to access my sbcglobal.net email account

where do I login to access my sbcglobal.net email account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't log into sbcglobal.net account, Care code 205.2

My sbcglobal account is over 20 years old, but my logins all get a 205.2 "too many sign-ins" error. I didn't forget my password, but I've seen advice to reset the password anyway. Sadly I don't remember the answers to the 20 year old security questions (I picked bad questions), however trying to res

Questions

Trying to get my email account back

My email seems to have been deactivated I need to get in this email to change a couple of accounts

Questions

Incoming emails go to Archive folder instead of inbox

All incoming emails are being routed to my Archive folder instead of my Inbox folder. This occurred after being hacked. There are no filters on any of the folders. I changed my password but cannot restore or reestablish the Inbox connection for incoming emails. How can I fix this?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.