Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
I'm not receiving MySpace emails

I am logged into my att.net email account, right now and I am not receiving the MySpace password reset emails at all. This has been ongoing for a few years now. Please help fix this.

Questions

Is this true? ATT maintenance will start from Sunday Feb 25th, 2024 to Monday Feb 26th, 2024

AT&T Security scheduled maintenance will start from Sunday Feb 25th, 2024 to Monday Feb 26th, 2024. During this process mailboxes that are not verified will be disconnected immediately.

Questions

Help

I need to take off a mobile phone number I no longer have access to, it doesn’t show up when in settings but it still shows up as a recovery option when I try to reset my password.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reset My Mother's Password

My aged mother doesn't remember her att.net password. Can you help me reset it?  My mother doesn't use email much anymore, but it's required to reset her Facebook password.  Her laptop has died, and I'm setting up a new Chromebook for her.  Her cognitive ability is severely impaired

Questions

is [email scrubbed] legit?

I got a call with an offer to exchange Xfinity for ATT, and I requested more information, which I got from this email ([email scrubbed]). Is this email/offer legit?thank you

Questions

not receiving select emails

for some reason I'm not receiving most emails from our local school district. nobody is blocked and the emails are not in spam/junk.  on the school district's end it shows that the emails are delivered but I'm not actually receiving them.  any advice?  trying to get help through at&a

Questions

Email

Trying to login to bellsouth email. Says to retrieve 6 digit code to email in which I'm trying to get into. Makes no sense and seems counterintuitive. How and where do I go to login?

Questions

sbcglobal.net email address

I used to have a email at sbcglobal.net but I can not longer access it is there a way to migrate it?

Questions

Received message that I won an iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and wanted to make sure that my laptop was being delivered to my residence

iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and I have a confirmation code B1653-825-153 and would like to know if it’s on its way

Questions

Can't login - Care code: 203.2 [FL001]

I cannot get into my email account, I keep getting this error. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001] - can't get into email We’ve noticed an activity that suggests your password may be compromised.To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password.CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001] When I go to

Questions

can't receive email

I created a new email address, but when I try to send email to it, I get an error message saying addressee unknown.

Questions

Does anyone at AT&T read the 'abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net' emails?

There are much easier ways to tell customers you are washing your hands of the email business, rather than arbitrarily "blocking" legitimate mail servers... That exist on no DNSBL block lists anywhere (except AT&T apparently).

Questions

[email scrubbed]

Since yesterday I have not been able to access my [email scrubbed] email account, the page will not load and I cannot sign in.  I don't know why this keeps happening, the last time it happened was in June 2023, PLEASE help me get back into my email!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove linked email so it can have separate password

I mistakenly linked my ATT account not realizing that the sub account emails would all share the same email password. I’d like to go back and unlink the account so the email accounts will have individual passwords without losing any of the emails on either account.  Is it possible to undo the

Questions

Can't login to my email from my new cell phone

Changed out my cell phone and when trying to access my email receive message from AT&T that they detected new sims card so they send me a 6 digit code and when I enter it I get repeat message that they detected new sims card and it goes on and on in that loop.

Questions

Undelete email account

I no longer use my sbcglobal.net email, and I deleted it, but what I didn't know that my wife still uses here sbcglobal.net email and that was one of the sub accounts. How do I restore my account so hers is restored? Can i separate them?

Questions

Can't get to the login page to access my AT&T/yahoo email

I can not even get to the login page for my email, let alone sign in. Every time I select the login page I get a message that says, "Something went wrong" and the tab says "AT&T Error".  The message goes on to say "we may be having trouble with your connection..."  My wifi is working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW TO GET AN AUTHENTICATON CODE SENT TO A NON-AT&T CELLPHONE

I CANNOT SIGN IN TO MY ATT.NET EMAIL ACCOUNT WITHOUT USING AN AUTHENTICATION CODE FROM AT&T. BUT AT&T SEEMS TO SEND THE CODE ONLY TO AN AT&T WIRELESS CELL PHONE. IT WILL NOT SEND THE CODE TO MY VERIZON WIRELESS ACCOUNT. HOW CAN I OVERCOME THIS RESTRICTION?

Questions

yahoo mail spamming and respamming

Many perfectly fine emails (including some where I am the sender) get put into the spam folder so I always check spam first each day. I have one correspondent whose emails are always put into spam and when I mark them as non-spam and they go into the inbox, they get put back into spam if I do not lo

Questions

Spam Explosion and Deluge

Overnight, starting around 2:07 AM, several hundred new spam messages, about 125 caught i SPAM Folder, another 120 or so made to INBOX. This seem about 10 times normal volume, Anybody else?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.