Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
When I log in, I get "logout successful" immediately without access to my account

I type in my email address then hit the continue button to go to the enter password page. When I enter my password and hit enter, the address bar shows the sign out successful message then goes to the "Something Went Wrong" message. I tried resetting our gateway, clearing the cache and cookies, and

Questions

Unlinking sub accounts prior to deleting main account

Hello, I have 3 email addresses, 2 of which are listed as "sub accounts" under the main address. I am planning on deleting the main address but want to disassociate the 2 sub accounts before I do this so they don't get disconnected. Odd thing is that the two sub accounts do not show up as being "li

Questions

“Something's gone wrong“ message

Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over. im getting this message haven’t been able to open my emails for days.

Questions

HELP! The "Something's gone wrong" message.

Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over. Please help me with this issue. I am caught in a loop and am unable

Questions

customize secure mailkey

In the past I was able to create a secure mailkey of my own creation but that one stopped working after several years for unknown reasons and although I can now generate a new code that works, it is just scrambled letters and there's no way to use it to then enter my own code. when I go to Manage my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost access to sbcglobal.net email -- redirects to att.net account

I have two email addresses -- an att.net account which I never use and an sbcglobal.net account which is my primary account. Two days ago when accessing sbcglobal email through mail.yahoo.com it asked me to log in again (as it does from time to time -- no big deal) but this time it redirected me to

Questions

Mail is often coming back as not deliverable.

I had my gmail acct email forwarded to my sbcglobal email. Gmail kicked it back 100% of the time saying my email was not deliverable. Also, receiving USPS correspondence showing they tried to email but it was also rejected. Any ideas on how to fix this in settings? I don't have any blocked emails s

Questions

is this email coming from the company or is it a scam?

Hi, I would like to know if this email is coming from the company or is it a scam?

Questions

Contact Lists

I have selected a group of email addresses that I would like to frequently send correspondences to. I was able to create the list on a desktop view; however when I try to compose an email from my mobile, the contact list does not show up in the address field. All of the addresses have been added to

Questions

My email stopped working yesterday and when I call ATT for support I always get cut off and am told to go to my wireless contractor

My email account stopped working yesterday.  This morning I cannot see or receive any messages sent to [email scrubbed] since about 08:30 AM yesterday, 2/25/2024.  Can anyone help me and provide me tech support to cure this issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My email is not going to my inbox.

After resisting for several weeks, I clicked on a supposedly AT&T email to upgrade my e-mail site before it would be shut- down. Ever since (3 days so far), my email has been going to my trash folder and maybe some others.  What do I have to do to fix the problem.  (I read about this

Questions

Use non-AT&T mobile number for yahoo mail verification

I had to transfer my AT&T mobile number to another provider for work purposes (two other family members still have AT&T service). Now when I try to access my yahoo mail account (sbcglobal.net), I'm asked where to send the verification to, I'm only offered my other family members' numbers.&n

Questions

Getting into email

Need some direction. I have a friend and her husband who cannot get into their (original) active att.net email.  Some background.  They have had ATT internet for 10 plus years.  The email that is not accessible was under their original internet account.  I say was because about

Questions

Password for ATT wireless account changed my email account password AND another Yahoo email account password. Why?

During the outage last week, I was trying to access my AT&T wireless phone account to see any news on restoration of service. I had to reset my password to get into that account. After I did that, I could no longer access my email on any devices.  The change of my wireless account password

Questions

Recover my sbcglobal.net email address

Hello, I need to recover my email. I no longer have the phone number I set my email up with and the personal questions aren’t working so I am having trouble recovering it.

Questions

Unlocking Mothers Email Address

My elderly mother has locked herself out of her email address. She no longer has the cell phone number used to set it up and she can't remember her security answers. Is there any way she can still unlock her account? We have not been able to find any information to help us.

Questions

locked out of email

Was just locked out of email for no apparent reason. have had this email for at least 20 years.  says it would send me code but failed to do so 5 times. now says too many attempts and am locked out. need my email for work.   [email scrubbed].  (Edited as per community guidelines). need help.

Questions

Quickbooks emails blocked?

Hi, I've noticed for about the last month that several vendors have told me they've sent me email invoices through quickbooks, but I haven't been receiving them.  It's happened 4 or 5 times now (Edited per community guidelines) different vendors.   And yes, Ive checked my spam fol

Questions

Cannot access email with new eSIM

Im in a real pickle. Yesterday I had the back glass of my iPhone replaced at the Apple Store.  When they do that, the phone loses all of its personalized data.  I’m a fool and didn’t write down my Apple ID or AT&T email passwords.  I can’t sign into my iPhone because to do so, yo

Questions

Email verification code

Email verification code using Microsoft Edge is excessive and ask for it every time I close my browser and reopen, even though I have not shut down my laptop. I used to only be required when starting up the laptop and going to the browser the first time.  Very annoying and must always have my

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.