Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Why does it show that emails were sent to email addresses I don't know from me

When I look at my email it shows that emails are being sent from my email name when I don't send them?

Questions

Unable to access email account

I have made several attempts to access my email on several browsers and I have cleared my cache. The message is the same in all browsers and has not changed since I cleared my cache. I am getting the following message Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connectin

Questions

add contact

How to add contact

Questions

Help - Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

I noticed my app wasn't loading my att.net email account yesterday and when I logged in, it said it sent me a code to my att.net email account . When I went to my laptop to log in it gave me the following message Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not foun

Questions

Blocked automated email from gmail account

Hello,  A company i am doing business with is not able to send  automated emails to my att&t yahoo account.  I can receive regular direct emails from the same address, ([email scrubbed]) but not automated group emails which i DO need to receive.  I checked  my filters  in settings on my at&t yahoo

Questions

Email dates

How do I see an email that is earlier than what is shown in my mailboxes? I can see from January 29, 2024 on, but need to see an email from earlier in January, 2024.

Questions

my att.net subaccounts have disappeared

I moved all my att.net emails to a new computer, including my primary account and several subaccounts. I use POP protocol on my primary account and all of the subaccounts except for one, for which I use IMAP.  Using Microsoft Outlook, I was able to get all my accounts up and running on the new

Questions

My @sbcglobal.net email account is not being recognized as being a valid account.

I'm unable to access my @sbcglobal.net email account at https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ because my @sbcglobal.net email is not being recognized as being a valid account.  I recently moved and had to cancel the DSL account I had with AT&T for many years.  It appears

Questions

password change problem

I cannot change my [email scrubbed] password. I can log in to my email account and use it OK. When I got to "account info" to try to change password I get a message to log in to a directv account.  I do not have a directv account.

Questions

email

I cannot access my att&tYahoo email=I have cleared the cache/browser. Changed the password. I have been locked out for almost a month. Can someone help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Our IMAP options have disapperared from our Apple devices

Today (2-28-24) our email stopped receiving new messages. When we checked the account settings on all of our devices we see an outgoing mail server SMTP of YAHOO! SMTP server, but there is no IMAP entry for inbound email How do we get this set back up so we can receive emails on our Apple devices?

Questions

Emails going to trash

Bellsouth.com emails go straight to trash instead of inbox

Questions

AT&T deleted my email and still isn't helping me get it back.

This message below is from a post I posted about 2 years ago: STILL NEVER SOLVED!!!! Tried to repost this and it got locked immediately. What in the heck is wrong with the ATT support staff that they try to shut down posts like this. I actually saw plenty of people who had a similar issue to me and

Questions

blocking a domain

WINDOWS 365 has the domain onmicrosoft.com and spammers are using it to send hundreds of soliciting emails using fake adresses. anyway to block the domain onmicrsoft.com??

Questions

AT&T Deleted My Email without my Consent

I have had a bellsouth email for a minimum of 15 years, and whenever the time period was when AT&T took over Bellsouth.net, they must have deleted my email or something like that because when I am trying to get access to my email, it says it doesn't exist. Worse than that, they have a horrific c

Questions

Closed

AT&T Deleted My Email Without My Consent - They keep telling me someone is going to call, never received any calls yet.

I have had a bellsouth email for a minimum of 15 years, and whenever the time period was when AT&T took over Bellsouth.net, they must have deleted my email or something like that because when I am trying to get access to my email, it says it doesn't exist. Worse than that, they have a horrific c

Questions

unable to reset bellsouth email, don’t remember security questions

I have had a bellsouth.net email address for decades, however as of a month ago I am unable to sign in, reset my password, or add it as a login ID on AT&T. I have many important documents being sent to this address and I am unable to access them. I continually receive the "CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU00

Questions

att mail sign in

Sorry, we were unable to proceed with your request. Please try again. when i try to sign in to att mail

Questions

I am logged in on Yahoo on my iPhone, but the password listed doesn't work on the Yahoo app login or online

I have Yahoo on my iPhone, but when I added the Yahoo app to my Windows 11 PC through the Amazon store, it won't let me sign in with my saved password on the phone. I assume the User ID is the same as my email address. 

Questions

Accidentally Created An Account Using Incorrect Domain & Now Locked Out

Hello, I am currently facing a dilemma & was wondering if I can get some sort of assistance. So basically, I have an "example@sbcglobal .net" email but accidentally created an account on a website as "example@sbcglobal .com". The domains are different so I cannot receive a password reset to gain

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.