Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.9K)

Activity
Cannot access Att.net email via Currently.com

I am trying to login to my Att.net email via the currently.com website. I have tried clearing my cache and using all of the browsers.  I was able to reset my password and log into my att.com account.  I am still locked out of my att.net email.  I cannot access my email in any way so

Questions

Unlock Request For Iphone 12 pro max

Hi AT&T team..! My name is Ahsan and i am for Pakistan. I have buy an iphone 12 pro max which is locked to your network AT&T. Can you please unlock my device?

Questions

how to create an att forums account

how to create an att forums account

Questions

sbcglobal.net I dont receive from some people. they get bounced back 554 error.

someone a regular client sends me an email but I never receive it. They receive a error message saying fatal error. Saying my email  @sbcglobal.net has a permanent fatal error. reason 554 [RL02] message content not accepted for policy reasons. I made sure their email was in my contacts. trie

Questions

Password can't be reset on my email account

I tried to log into my account for the first time in a while, and it tells me that there have been too many attempts at logging in, and it can't do it right now. I try to rest me password, but it says "Hmm... we can't reset your password right now.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

In the past week my Yahoo mail has stopped auto filling my email contacts and many of my contacts have gone missing

Out of the blue my mail stopped filling in people's email addresses. A list I use frequently went away also and I am having trouble rebuilding it. Some of the individual contacts I can select and add to the list others it won't accept. I have deleted and reentered the contact with the same results.

Questions

Can’t access my email

Every time I try to log in to my email it keeps saying Not Found on Accelerator.

Questions

Restore Deleted contacts

My email was hacked and I lost most of my email contacts. I have searched and searched for a solution.  I have gone to Community.com, opened my email, opened contact and cannot find restore deleted contacts.   None of the videos I have watched or Q&A's that I have read have had a

Questions

my email contacts have evaporated.

My email contacts are gone. I have done a csv restore from google, no help. I have gone thru all the steps to "import" from google, yahoo, and the yahoo import, I input my google and try to import, it goes thru the human/robot then goes to send a verification code, it never is sent. There is no del

Questions

outlook to view Bellsouth.net emai

I can no longer view my bellsouth.net email using OUTLook. I had made no changes.  I have removed the secure key and created a new one and used it for my password in my POP account. Still cannot access mail.  I can access it at Currently.  I have reentered all the server info and loo

Questions

Cant access my sbcglobal account

I have an extremely old SBCGlobal.net account. I am trying to access my account but can get pass the 2 security questions regarding my favorite movie and childhood best friend ("Luctama"). Unfortunately I dont know what movie I selected and still need access to my account.  Can you please hel

Questions

bellsouth.net suddenly not receiving emails in outlook on my laptop.

I cannot receive bellsouth.net email through outlook 2007 I have been using this for years.  I can send emails but not receive them for bellsouth.net  . I do not have a problem with my gmail accounts.  Only bellsouth.net inbound.   I have changed my password and securekey. &nbs

Questions

Not receiving email from Gmail accounts

Hi! I know you said that Gmail said this has been resolved. I have been having this problem for several months. Yesterday, I was not able to receive an urgent message from a Gmail account. Is this problem on Google’s end or on ATT’s end? What can I do to resume receiving Gmail emails? Thank you!

Questions

Email Issue

I’m currently receiving an, ‘Not Found on Accelerator,’ message when I try to log in to my email. I read somewhere this may be due to email account being deleted. If so, how do I go about it being restored?

Questions

I am not receiving confirmation emails from a specific site

Hi, I am an application developer and only users with att.net emails are not receiving emails. To test this I created a brand new att.net email account and I have not received any email from my applications through smtp relay servers. We checked our logs and have not received any bounce back error

Questions

Email update

I have an email address ending in sbcglobal.net and I have been receiving notices claiming to be from ATT. Is ATT updating all such email addresses and forcing me to change to another address. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't login to AT&T - Yahoo Mail

We have not been able to log into our AT&T - Yahoo Mail for 3 days now. Every time we try to log in, we receive the following message: Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later.

Questions

Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request.

Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request. I can't get into my email and this message pops up. Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request.

Questions

Att Email account

is there a way to 'change an existing att.org account to a same name free account

Questions

cannot access old prodigy.net email

I have two prodigy.net addresses. One works well. The other does not recognize my saved password. Trying to reset the password leads me to a message that there is not enough information (old email address plus last name) to reset the password. I would like to access this account if at all possible.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.