Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

Closed

Autopay De-enrollment

Approximately every 2 months this year I’ve received  an email stating my request to de-enroll in Autopay has been processed. I have NEVER requested to de-enroll & it’s getting very frustrating dealing with this every few months. It’s so bad that I’m considering canceling AT&T & going with Spectrum,

Questions

At&T Easement in South Carolina

I need to connect with someone to terminate easement on a property. We attempted your form and it was unsuccessful. I need a live person to talk to and to assist, not to be bounced around please. We need to terminate the easement.

Questions

I need AT&T cables reattached to new pole so old one can be taken down

We currently have two electricity poles in our yard as Austin Energy placed a second pole in our yard in 9/2023. They told us the other pole could not be taken down until AT&T removes their lines from the original pole. We were told AT&T was informed of this but that AT&T is “running on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help connecting your devices?

Internet of Things Need help setting up a TV, we have some solutions below that can help! Don't See Your Device Below? In some instances, you may need to visit the manufacturer's website for instructions to connect your device. Our Smart Home Manager can also be used to connect most of yo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FIXED WIRELESS MESH system

Hello, I currently have ATT Fixed Wireless with the Pace 5268ac gateway. Is there a way to successfully add a third party mesh system without having issues? I live in a large home that doesn't get wifi signal on the other side. Id like to add a mesh system but not sure how that works with fixed wire

Questions

Closed

AT&T Facebook site

Why does AT&T even have a Facebook page? No one will respond to a message there period!!! I have tried for two weeks to get a response to a message. They responded to my first message weeks ago that they would look into my complaint. After that the company did not email, call, or attempt to contact

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

L2TP VPN BLOCKED by AT&T Uverse Router

I have several users who cannot access our company VPN from home because of AT&T's boneheaded decision to block the ports/protocols used for the VPN. Has ANYONE ever figured out how to configure the 5286A router issued by AT&T? The COVID-19 issue has the vast majority of our people working from ho

Questions

Assistance Needed: Relocating Green Utility Box in Orange County, California

Hello, I've searched diligently and explored various resources, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find up-to-date information or valid links regarding my inquiry. We are currently in the process of bidding on a house in Orange County, California, which features a green utility box position

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ADI with managed router fan is on high after a power outage. It has always been on low previously.

We had a power outage yesterday and when power was restored the fan in the router was 5 times louder than before. Can AT&T please login to router and manage the fan speed?

Questions

AT&T pulled my internet gave to my neighbor.

Came back to ATT after 15 years and regret it, in five months they’ve happened to pull my perfectly operating internet to fix my neighbor’s internet. I was told the tech intentionally unplugged my service line and replaced it with my neighbor. Has this happened to anyone? ATT confirmed exactly abov

Questions

Internet discount for students?

Hi folksI am wondering is there any internet packages discount for students? I recently changed to AT&T, I found it really amazing. I am looking for some discount it would be really helpful as student.Thank you

Questions

McAfee Security

How can I remove one of four devices allowed, so as to add new computer?

Questions

Blink Security Camera and Sync Module

My Blink Sync Module no longer connects to my AT&T gateway. It was working fine but unfortunately, I disconnected it due to construction at my home. The Blink App takes you thru the full process (no errors) but when the sync module attempts to connect to the gateway the module fails to connect

Questions

ATT Internet not at speed paying for

My internet with ATT is not at the speed I am paying and also while working from home throughout the weekend and into this week the internet becomes totally disconnected or interrupted from my devices. Who and how do I report this to get it corrected?

Questions

When is AT&T going to fix downloading of "AT&T AntiVirus Plus"

I've been trying to download AT&T AntiVirus Plus for about 6 months. The downloads always fail when AT&T transfers the connection to McAfee. I've been through support and second level and was told AT&T would let me know when this is corrected.

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

New Address is NOT being recognized by AT&T despite AT&T installing fiber in our neighborhood.

We are moving into a new home in a new subdivision. AT&T has already laid the lines for fiber in our neighborhood. However, AT&T has told us it will be 2-3 months before the rest of the work is done (AT&T words.. "we are looking at possible another 2 months, before this project will be p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New construction not in AT&T system

I tried to sign up for AT&T internet and TV but they said they don’t have my address in there system. I have cable from AT&T right to my house and the provide service to the rest of the development.  The only answer I got from AT&T was “sorry not available “.  I would think th

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.