Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Emails being marked as spam

I am trying to send emails but they are being marked as spam and will not sent

Questions

Accessing email account of deceased sbcglobal.net email user

What is the process to get the password reset for an sbcglobal.net email user who has died and who didn't leave his email password anywhere? Bills, etc. are continuing to be sent to the email address.  

Questions

My att.net email

Will my att.net email, that I received under U-verse years ago, be inactivated or cancelled if I close out / cancel my DirectTV satellite service?

Questions

Care Code 205.2 Error

I am locked out of my pacbell.net account. I keep getting a Care Code 205.2 error telling me I've tried to log in too many times. The problem is I never tried to login before my one attempt to sign on. I read some previous community posts about resetting my password but they didn't work. The system

Questions

att.net email

Just got ATT fiber, great connection. Need help setting up an ATT.NET email account. Right now my ATT ID is my old .”[email scrubbed]” I’d. How can I change that ATT ID to aomething else,  and then set up an ATT.NET email account. I will be dropping my roadrunner account shortly… Thanks for your hel

Questions

Error Message: "An error occurred retrieving the invite information.”

We receive this the following message every time my son's college counselor sends him an invite using the Calendly app. As a result, he cannot accept any of the meeting invitations received from his counselor but we can join the meetings by clicking on the link in the invitations. The invitations al

Questions

formatting toolbar is gone

How do I retrieve the formatting toolbar? (as seen below)  It disappeared.

Questions

Change default email address I send from

When I go to send an email the default address I send from is one I don't use as much. I'd like to change it to the subaccount address I give to people more often. How?

Questions

Merging email acccounts

I have an sbcglobal.net email and an att.net email. I would like to start using the att.net email but need to make sure I get all emails coming to the sbcglobal.net address.  Am I able to merge those accounts or have all emails to sbcglobal.net forwarded to the att.net address?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Mail on High Sierra 10.13.6

Having problems configuring Apple Mail account since updating my AT&T account PW

Questions

Cannot receive calendar invites that are sent from an Apple phone using the "[email scrubbed]" email service

Whenever someone sends a calendar invite from their apple phone, using the apple email service that shows up as sent from "[email scrubbed]", I am unable to receive it.  I am able to receive it if it is sent to my gmail email but it appears that my att.net email never receives them.  I suspect that

Questions

I can't get in to my ATT Account or Yahoo email - I get the "Something's Wrong" message

I keep getting the following error on all of my devices and all browsers - I reset the cache, rebooted the router - nothing works. I can get in if I use cellular and disconnect from my home wifi - so somewhere it's blocked. Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Con

Questions

Emails before 2018

I have an sbglobal.net email account and just noticed that the oldest email I have is from 2018. May I still get my old emails from before 2018?

Questions

Determine why a email was spam - False positive

I have a website that I operate in which I send a newsletter. Everyone gets the newsletter, except ameritech and AT&T email address have the email go to spam. Since I operate the website and also have an Ameritech email address, I see this happen first hand. How can I get any info from AT&T

Questions

Managing Account for Bellsouth.net taking me to DirectStream old account

I have an old bellsouth.net email address that works; I know the password, it works on my devices, etc. I only want to manage the account - update the name, and When I click "manage account," it goes to an old ATT/DirectStream account that was closed over 7 years ago. I tried subscribing to Yahoo!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&T abandoning bellsouth.net domain...sending affected customers the middle finger

I have spent multiple hours on the phone with AT&T in an effort to resolve an issue with an email address I have had for more than 20 years. Someone at HQ decided to obsolete this domain - and probably others like it - without any options available for recovery, thereby screwing over people who

Questions

att / yahoo mail server not receiving mail on outlook

1. Server settings are correct.  2.  Email has been purged and the server is not overloaded anymore.  3.  Can send emails via outlook.  4.  Can move emails from ATT / Yahoo server to a sub folder, open up outlook and the email I moved is there.  Issue.  Cann

Questions

Email not letting me enter due to last name?

Hello I'm trying to access an old e-mail from years ago on sbcglobal.net. I've tried a couple passwords that I know were the only one I used at the time. It seems to work, but takes me to page asking for my last name, stating Care code 205.2. i enter the only last name I've ever had and get: Hmm… w

Questions

Cannot sign in OR reset e-mail password

Hi! When trying to log into an old account and selecting "Forgot Password" it asks for my last name. I provided the only last name I've ever had and I get this response instead: "Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request." Does anyone know h

Questions

Can no longer receive att.net email on iPad mini

I updated my att.net mail password. Now I can no longer receive new emails on my old iPad mini2 (iOS 12.5.7). I have been using it with no problem until I updated the password (using the AT&T account page). I have powered the iPad off/on several times. I deleted the (att.net) email account then

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.