Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (68.2K)

Activity
Why is customer service so bad?

This has become a pattern with my DSL service. I don't know if the wires in my neighborhood are especially bad but for the last couple of years every time the power goes off even for a few seconds or there is like a thunder storm I lose internet service. It's up to the point when I call I specifical

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Change wi-fi network name and password

I received a new BSW210-700 router to replace my previous one. How do I change the name and password of the new router to the ones we used on the original router?   In the directions it says if I make any changes I have to "ensure that identical changes are made to both radios; otherwise

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

At&T signal repeater, connection to non-smart tv via Ethernet - convert to USB?

can i use the ethernet converted to USB connection to a non-smart TV? AT&T fiber to my home  ---> wireless signal repeater ---> Ethernet connection/USB --->TV(non-smart).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will configuring my PACE 5268AC in DMZplus mode allow me to use my tp-link AC4000 for all it can do?

**STUCK with having to use my Pace 5268AC for my U-Verse internet service** For now I have it set up as an "Access Point" but I want to take advantage of its more advanced features. So my questions for you are below: Are the following steps really all I need to do in order to make that happen?

Questions

SHM Profile created, applied but uneditable. Computers stuck!

I created a profile to shut down internet access on certain computers, but no longer need to do this. w-e-ell! It appears that does not matter! Active armor will supposedly start in a few minutes buuuuuut, never does and so never becomes editable. So I'm stuck with a profile I cannot edit and 2 com

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

New construction build shows AT&T fiber wire - any way to figure out if this is an internet wire? Only 5 new builds coming - can't do form.

We've got 5 lots with houses around $600K plus being built in an area in Missouri and there is AT&T fiber cables that the markers indicated while prepping the land. Is there any way to find out if it's an internet fiber wire to supply these houses with internet from AT&T? There is AT&

Questions

Has anyone else ever had an ATT DSL outage for 6 weeks?

ATT DSL has been off line for 6 weeks because of an ATT open network outage in our locality. Our service worked fine for almost 20 years. We have contacted ATT many times. POTS works. ATT knows it is on their side of the Dmark. Has anyone a repair to ATT DSL infrastructure take this long? What was t

Questions

Fiber Optic Construction - Above ground lines

My neighbor has AT&T fiber optic. It hasn't worked since they installed it.  He called AT&T to fix it.  They laid a cable across mine and another neighbor's yard.  Been like that for 2 weeks.  No sign of AT&T to fix it.  The location is North 112th E Ave., Colli

Questions

Closed

Residential gateway firewall preventing internal communication

Hi all, My Pace 5268AC residential gateway seems to be blocking all outbound internal traffic from my laptop on WiFi to other internal devices on my network for some unknown reason. I can't ping or access my home theater receiver, other computers, my NAS or anything else yet can get online fine from

Questions

Manage BGW320-500 Guest network subnet

Hi, can you guys tell me how I can manage the BGW320-500's Guest wifi subnet's DHCP options as I could do it for the main network. I manage my own DHCP and DNS service and it is working for the main wifi network but for the Guest network, I want to isolate those devices, so chose the 'internet only'

Questions

Belkin Backup battery

On my Belkin battery backup, a red light says it needs to be replaced. Where can I find a replacement since ATT doesn’t replace them? I have Uverse phone and internet with them.

Questions

System log flooded with warnings, can't open DHCP page on PACE 5268

When I try to open the DHCP page on my Pace 5268, the page just sits there blank while the loading icon spins by the tab name. This happens on any browser I try (Chrome, FF, Edge). I have rebooted a few times. This last time I went into the system logs and cleared it. When to the DHCP page, then bac

Questions

Can't connect to SimpliSafe

I recently switch to ATT fiber and now my SimpliSafe securtiy system can't see my new network. SimpliSafe requires 2.4ghz system. The ATT system is a Humax BGW320-500. Is this system compatible with my needs? If not what is the solution?

Questions

Unreliable connections from gateway, wifi regularly disconnects from devices

We are having a difficult time in keeping a consistent WiFi connection. We are having to regularly reboot the router, sometimes more than once a day. Speed test show no issues, smarthome says there are "no issues". But various devices will have a challenging time connecting or staying connected. Eve

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why does my broadband light keep flickering then turning red?

It disconnects and reconnects on its on for the past 3 days.

Questions

DSL signal dropping out randomly a couple times an hour.

Arris bgw 210-700. Dsl connection dropping several times an hour. When it tries to reconnect it takes several flashing green to solid red cycles before it picks back up and turns solid green. Here is what I've already done. -Replaced modem several times. (have swapped modems with a family member

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scammy-looking email asking for sensitive information

Hi, I signed up for internet through AT&T at my new apartment a couple days ago, and today I received an email from [email scrubbed] asking for proof of occupancy at my apartment. It feels fishy—it's got no formatting, there are 50 or so other emails that are being CC'd, and it's asking for s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error for pace 5268ac

No internet connection. Error at eapol0 for bband0. In link tree.

Questions

Closed

Internet interference when vehicles pass

I know this sounds odd, but my internet streaming seems to buffer every time vehicles pass my apartment. My modem lights look fine. I feel this has something to do with the fact that the technician said he had to run my line under ground. Has anyone else experienced this?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

I need AT&T to Whitelist my business site

My website used to show up fine on AT&T internet until I upgraded my AT&T internet speed at my house (business) which may or may not be a coincidence. Now it is blocked from being shown.  How do I get white listed?  This is killing me. Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.