Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
sbc.net

Hello, my dad did not make changes to att and now is unable to log in into his email account. He is 91 years old and partially blind, I want to check how to get access to his email. His sbc access information does not work. Thank you, Victoria

Questions

Locked out of email server.; unable to change password.

In early May I lost access to my Bellsouth.net email accounts on both a desktop client and iPhone. Nothing went out and any inbound emails were bounced back with an ‘address unknown’ flag. No changes had been made to either device so I suspected the issue to be a mail server one. On-line AT&T

Questions

(att-e2xms-west.mx.a.cloudfilter.net) 552 5.2.0 1.2.3.4 blocked AUP#BL

Hello, i have couple of servers and ip addresses that i use to send email to text but recently, all the ip range in my servers were blocked even the ones i did not use to send email to text. Below is the error response i get <Permanent SMTP delivery error when sending to 52.37.9.126:25 (att-e2xms

Questions

552 5.2.0 blocked AUP#BL bounce when sending mail to [email scrubbed]

I am a sysadmin from a hosting provider.  When customers send mail to [email scrubbed] from ONE of our servers, the messages are always blocked with: 552 5.2.0 x.x.x.x blocked AUP#BL If the exact same message are sent via one of our other servers, it is delivered fine.  So, it appears that the iss

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bellsouth.net email management (change passwords, etc)

Is it still possible to change Bellsouth.net email passwords, or has AT&T totally dropped support for them?

Questions

SBCGLOBAL garbled email

I set up a password key for my sbcglobal email because my password only worked on my cell phone and currently, not on my laptop with windows 10. I was then able to set up the account on my laptop but now the emails are unreadable. Just symbols and letters.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Missing many emails

I tried using the Plus email (premium subscription) and since then I am missing many emails that are coming from friends' personal emails. I have these email addresses in my Contacts and I am still not getting the emails.  I have checked my Spam folder and they are not there.  I canceled

Questions

Bellsouth.net Email

Is there any current information about how to deal with the bellsouth.net email?? I want to get rid of it but can't log in to it.  Get a message about it not being a secure website.  I'm not very tech savvy so don't know where to start.  The info I found on the internet about it is 8

Questions

All emails for the last 17 years from by Bellsouth.net email are gone.

Goes from May 7th 2024 and the next email is 1 email in 2017 and nothing else. Where are all my emails? How do i get them back?

Questions

bellsouth.net email not working

I had to get them to reset my email. Now it works fine. No more loop pages with prove your no a robot. Then try’s to send an email to the address I can’t access. It works fine now it’s been reset. I did lose all emails for the past week in a half. at&t techs. Reset their emails. 

Questions

"Hmm Something went wrong" with Bellsouth.net email in Outlook

I can access Bellsouth.net email when going online to ATT/Yahoo web page. So my password is good.  But when using Outlook I get this popup (which is not a native Outlook popup) Hmm….something went wrong It’s not you, it’s us. We hit a snag and can’t complete your request right now. You can t

Questions

Unable to Log Into Email...AT ALL

I have had my AT&T email account for around 15 years now, and I've had issues with it from the beginning. For starters, my email will work fine for months or years, and then all of a sudden, none of my email clients (PC app, mobile phone, etc.) can access it, and it tells me I need to update my

Questions

Completely locked out of Webmail - cannot get to sign in page

I am completely locked out of accessing my email via any web browser. I cannot even get to the sign-in page. I have multiple ATT/currently email addresses with the sbcglobal.net subdomain and cannot access any of them. I have had a similar issue before where I have to clear the cache and cookies to

Questions

Cannot acces MyATT email profile

When I try to log into MyATT email profile I am automatically redirected to my DirecTV account login and  no longer have access to my email account profile I was on the phone with ATT and DirecTV support for over 6 hours over the last several weeks trying to get help unlinking My ATT account

Questions

Legitimate Email flagged as spam

Spam filters for the bellsouth.net domain flag legitimate traffic as spam and move messages into the spam folder on the web interface - seemingly at random.  Since I use Outlook to pull email directly from the POP/SMTP servers, this means I have to go into the web interface every day and sift

Questions

All email to my redirected domain just started to bounce on 5/16/2024

I use EasyDNS to host my domain. I have around 60 different mailmaps setup, so that mail directed to [email scrubbed] get directed to [email scrubbed]. This is the solution I have had in place for the last few years since being on AT&T. Also for 10+ before that. Suddenly, AT&T/Yahoo has started bo

Questions

I have a issue with recieving emails from specific senders, that aren't blocked. How do I add them to a safe sender list?

I have recently stopped receiving emails from one of the companies I represent- they are NOT receiving any error messages in response to sending, it just doesn't come through. They have forwarded a few of them to a gmail address and they come through fine that way... how do I get that to stop?

Questions

Unable get messages through Mail on MacBook Pro 2012 OS Catalina or iPad 10th generation

I haven't been able to sign in to get messages for my two AT&T email accounts (I'm assuming all three but I only use two) on my MacBook Pro (Mac OS Catalina 10.5.7). My laptop is where I keep my messages sorted into various folders (mailboxes). I've been using my iPad instead.  After readi

Questions

My ATT email account has stopped working on my phone.

My ATT email account has stopped working on my iphone. I'm no longer receiving messages. I tried reentering my password under Settings, Email, but it didn’t recognize the password.  I then deleted the account and tried adding it again, but it will not accept my password.  I can log into m

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.