Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
permanent fatal errors for policy reasons on email 554 [RL02]

I've had different clients have problems with my email this week, both getting bounce-backs with this fatal error message. Because it's different sources emailing me, it seems the problem is on my end. What do I do? ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<(this would be m

Questions

bellsouth email

I can not log in or reset my bellsouth email for over a year. It keeps saying they do not have enough information. I set my email up with security questions and an alternate phone number. All my doctors are emailing this adress. I have had this address for over 12 years. Help!!!

Questions

Cancelation of sbcglobal email

Received this email, on Jan 31, 2024: Is this from AT&T? :Hello, AT&T User! AT&T is updating their infrastructure on the 1st of february, which will affect your mailbox. There is an issue with your mailbox. It is outdated and expired. AT&T has updated its version, so we recommend sw

Questions

Email password reset

I have a very old .net email address that I am trying to access. I forgot the password and I have tried everything to reset it but the recovery email is also not accessible. I spoke to a gentleman that worked at att once a long time ago that helped me manually go in a reset the password. Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

sbcglobal.net email account after closing AT&T service

I've had my sbcglobal.net email account for a very long time, and I'd like to make sure I don't lose it after I recently canceled the last of my AT&T paid services. Is there anything I need to do to continue to keep my sbcglobal.net account? Thanks for any help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as from 5th of February 2023. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you.

Questions

Hacked! Yahoo email

Login and/or password not working, security answers must havebeen changed and texting phone number also changed.  How to re-establish contact? 

Questions

HELP to setup Apple Mail setup SBCGlobal.net Yahoo for iPhone Mail APP iOS 12.4.1

01/27/2024 --- This is great! SBC Email does not work and can select ONLY ATT Email!!! CANNOT Select TOPIC SBCGlogal either. Have to use ATT --- misleading After this iphone, maybe someone can help with Apple Mail iMac Mohave 10.14.5 too iPhone - Someone provide the correct information here and IN

Questions

AT&T Email Not Logging In/Loading - Not Found on Accelerator

I've had my sbcglobal email address for close to 20 years. Seemingly out of the blue, I have not been able to log in to my email. I can log into my ATT account, but every time I try to access my Mail it'll say "Not found on the accelerator." I have spent hours with customer support and they can't he

Questions

Access to Deceased User Email Account

My partner died in 2020 from Covid. While in the hospital, his cell phone was stolen. I'm now cleaning up his digital accounts. I had access to his sbcglobal.net email account for nearly a year but now cannot log in. I'm near to being locked out. I've tried links 'forgot username' and 'forgot pw' bu

Questions

failure to authenticate with Yahoo

I cannot send or receive emails with my att.net account on my MacBook. When I attempt to logon through Yahoo with my user id and password, I get a message "failed to authenticate with Yahoo." I've reset password multiple times, created a secure email key, and nothing works. I can access email throug

Questions

Leaving AT&T but keeping sbcglobal.net email AND subaccounts

I've searched with limited results to find the answer. I understand I can keep my sbcglobal.net account if I leave AT&T, but can't find anything definite on keeping my subaccounts.  My wife's email is a subaccount of the main account.  Is there anyway to possibly forward all emails to

Questions

Unable to gain access to old bellsouth.net email

Hi, recently I've been trying to get into my old bellsouth.net email account. I have the right login information but when I enter it in I'm told the following: Unable to restore access at this time We don’t have the account details needed to restore access. Is my account still valid?

Questions

Pop-up Put-downs

I've been getting a pop-up banner ad at the top of my Inbox section on the yahoo mail interface. This would not be a problem except that it pushes the list of e-mails down the page and then, as I go down the list trashing stuff, the banner goes away and the whole list pops up on the page. Not infreq

Questions

Unable to reset password on Bellsouth.net webmail account

My Bellsouth.net email account was hacked and now I'm unable to reset the password due to an old email address tied to the recovery address. I'm unable to access that old email, but the number tied to the account is an active landline. Is there a support contact number that can help reset the passwo

Questions

2 step verification number

I have not been able to get into my bellsouth account since 12/23/23. My old phone number was stolen, so I had to get a new number. I have talked to several people, filled out forms, changed my phone number and waited the 30 days for it to change in the system and still nothing.  Can someone P

Questions

Stopped receiving email from a specific domain this week

I am a consultant and stopped getting email from anyone at my current client's site this week. Worked fine last week.  Please help, this is a real problem.  I put in a ticket with my client and they confirmed that their emails are making it out of their domain.  What can I do?

Questions

https://hw02gwlb.r.us-east-1.awstrack.me

How do I prevent the URL "https://hw02gwlb.r.us-east-1.awstrack.me/LO/" from getting inserted (prefixed) into embedded URL links in my emails?

Questions

Locked out of email- "We've detected a SIM Card change"

Got a new phone and couldn't remember password so Changed it, now it wants to make sure it's me and sends a code to phone but gives me a error about a SIM card change. How do I get back into my email?

Questions

AT&T Sent an Interview email but link was broken and I couldn't attend

I applied at AT&T for a cable technician position as I've been working for a wifi company for 3 years. So I have plenty experience in the wifi/internet industry. I got a link/email for an interview but I couldn't do anything because the link was broken, so I couldn't load up interview page scree

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.