Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (203K)

Activity
Voicemail Does Not Work or Exist

I frequently receive calls from work and am not able to answer each one. However, my manager has notified me that my voicemail is not working and they are told to call later when I do not pick up. When I check my voicemail, the only option I am given is to “call voicemail”, and when I do, it gives a

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to see if I qualify for a phone

Motorola z flip2022

Questions

• Wireless Account

Prepaid Multi Line Account

My bill was successfully paid through auto pay, and the primary line on my prepaid Multi Line Account is active and working. However, the member line on the account isn't active, though upon examining the website, as well as calling 611, it shows that the line is active and up to date. I went throug

Questions

• Account & Usage

Cannot receive forwarded calls

For some reason I no longer can receive calls forwarded to my att iPhone from my office’s landline. I spent hours on the phone with att support and they were unhelpful. This feature was working up until 2 weeks ago. Now when a call is forwarded it just tells the caller “This phone has no service.” C

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Help

I've already been approved for the ACP program but, it says at&t will call or text me with instructions on what to do next. The only problem is I don't not have a phone number at the moment. So what do I do???

Questions

• Account Features

Network Buay message

Like other posters here, only a few of my calls go thru & only in certain areas randomly & never indoors. Most times, its the typical: screen says Calling, then waiting several seconds, then only to hear busy signal & "Network Busy" on the phone screen. Texting is fine though and when I

Questions

• Android

Switched from Verizon to AT&T

I switched my service/number from Verizon over to AT&T on Friday 11/25/22. I got a brand new phone from AT&T (iPhone 14 max). At first I was only not able to send messages or receive calls from my actual number. My messages were coming from my gmail account. I was still able to use the servi

Questions

• Apple

Combining Two Accounts Into One

My husband and I have been trying for over a year to combine our two personal accounts into one account. Not only will this help lower costs, but it will be easier to manage just one account instead of two.  Our accounts are two different billing cycles so they claim they cannot combine them.&

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Pay my bill online

Pay my bill online,

Questions

• Online Account Access

Airtel Postpaid Number not Working in USA

I am facing problem from last 12 days no service coming. Before that worked fine. Can anyone help me on that?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i get a refund?

I bought the 65$ max pre paid plan to use with an existing phone I already have. My phone is listed under phones that are compatible with the at&t service.  I activated the sim card online and choose the plan I wanted and paid for the month of service, turns out my phone will not work with

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signal to phone but not to hotspot device

I get one or two bars on my phone but I'm trying to set up a globalme hotspot. I have a prepaid att data SIM in there and everything seeto be good re the APN etc but I'm getting NO phone signal. Is it my settings or is the device not as good as my phone?

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Accepted Solution

Additional charges after starting a new plan????

I just signed up yesterday for 4 lines on black friday deals and paid $290.72 which (according to the email receipt is for sales tax and shipping to my location). There were $0.00 down payments for each line because of the black friday deals. Today, I have 2 charges on my card in addition to the $2

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Too difficult to compliment an ATT CSR

I would have liked to compliment an ATT CSR for a great job but could not find anywhere on the ATT site to do it. The fact that I am filling out a form to describe the negative customer experience I am having trying to provide feedback about a positive customer experience compounds the irony. 

Questions

• Account Features

Have unlock instructions and unlock pin now what?

Submitted a unlock request and was approved. Next email sent unlock code and instructions but didn't tell me where to go next. Help

Questions

• Samsung

Can't text pictures to non iphone users

Between my family and I we have three iphones and one galaxy phone. The iphone users cannot text pictures to the galaxy users or any other non iphone users either. I have refreshed the connection per the ATT web site and restarted our phones. Cellular data is turned on Sent as SMS is turned on

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get a SIM card

How do I get just a SIM card the closest store to me is at least a hour away

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Voicemail for Apple Watch set up through Family

I gave my young daughter an Apple Watch through Family Setup using my phone since she doesn't have a phone. She has a standalone number, but I can't seem to set up voicemail.  When I called AT&T they said she needs a phone.  What is the point of having a phone number if I can't set up

Questions

• Wireless Account

New service

Trying to switch my acp benefit and need to get a SIM card

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sim lock for use in Turkey

Hello, I am writing from Turkey. My new phone is sim locked.  how can i remove it?  I want your company's support.  e-mail: [email scrubbed] thanks hasan

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.