Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (221.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Prepaid service return

I just received a prepaid card that I ordered online and i have not used it or set up and want to return and get a refund. I already have att prepaid service and don’t need this one. How can I get this esim cancelled and get a refund?

Questions

removing carrier lock on iPhone 14

I bought an iPhone 14 online from someone whom I know longer know how to get a hold of & at the time of purchase I was unaware that the phone was carrier locked. I’ve contacted my new service provider as well as Apple attempting to locate who the carrier may possibly be & both were unable to

Questions

can I access text messages that were sent to me during the AT&T outage?

I heard from a few people that they sent me text messages during the AT&T outage Thursday morning. I did not receive the messages when service was restored. Are those messages gone forever?  When I log onto AT&T I do not see the messages listed in my text log.  Not sure if it is i

Questions

Why is 5G around Los Angeles so inconsistent?

I always have 3 to 4 bars bars of signal strength, sometimes I will get 500+mbps and sometimes it will be almost zero with no service. Keep in mind I’m at the same location. I will just randomly loose or significantly decrease speed. Happens all over. Some spots I will have 4 bars of 5G signal and c

Questions

How do I unlock an iphone se3 marked as stolen or lost? (I'm not the thief)

I am a college student from South Korea. Because I have a limited budget but I really like the small-screen iphone, I bought a se3 from Taobao and found the carrier lock of att. After using it for a while, I found myself deeply in love with this phone, so what price do I need to pay to successfully

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to retrieve receipt after leaving AT&T?

Hi, I bought a phone while at AT&T and paid off over time. This phone is now stolen, and I'm filing a insurance report for the incident. How can I retrieve my phone receipt from a closed account? For context, I already had my family plan owner searched his mailbox and there is no email receipt

Questions

Service outage 2/22/24

Hello, the service outage yesterday was very damaging for me. I am checking to see if anything will be done to rectify this situation, such as a bill credit or courtesy. I received no calls or texts and had no data for most of the day. This was unexpected and unacceptable as I trade stocks on the go

Questions

Autopay not working on Prepaid

I set up autopay in order to refill my account $25 when the balance had dropped to zero. I am on the $3 daily plan.  My balance dropped to zero yet there was no replenishment.  I called in to tech support and was informed that for my plan, the refill only occurs on the expiration date, no

Questions

auto-download text photos

Is there a setting or a preferred app that automatically downloads photos sent to you via txt?

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra 512gb - No network

Got this phone from AT&T and I'm still paying for it. Can't make calls, send or recieve text messages. No data. Tried all troubleshooting steps. Reset network, delete cache.

Questions

Bad Business

I was offered a one time payment limited offer to have my wireless service restored. I paid $374.00 to have service restored. My service was restored then after a few hours it’s terminated again. After that I talked to 2 agents who reached out to their supervisors and told me that it was an AT&

Questions

S22 Ultra no network

S22 Ultra does not hold a network connection. Ninety percent of the time I have no network connection. When I do get a network connection it is 5G+ only that works (receive and send messages and calls) 5G does show a connection at times but I can't send or receive anything when it does. I've been to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Hotspot does not work with laptop

My wireless hotspot (iPhone 8 Plus) works fine with my iPad (Air Pro), but I get a “no internet” error from my laptop (Dell Inspiron 16 Plus) every time. I have followed the ATT wireless hotspot troubleshooter with no success.

Questions

Top-up unsuccessful

I topped up my phone (Mexican sim) yesterday. The 200 pesos are paid but I have no minutes and no data. I'm currently in the US but that was never a problem before.

Questions

Outstanding Collection

Hi, I have an outstanding collection and I'm trying to get a hold of someone but I'm out of the country and I'm unable to make international calls. I was getting emails about this but I haven't received one in a while. Is there a way someone can reach out, or another way I can reach out? My at&t

Questions

Voicemail

I tried to check my voicemail, but it said that someone had already use my password to enter my voicemail and try back later

Questions

Return accessory back to the store but never received my money back

I already return the accessory which I bought from the store. And store rep already processed the return and give a return receipt. But I never get my money back. I called the store they said they already process in the system. I need talk to att customer service about not receiving money because th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I search for a specific phone number on my bill?

I need to find a specific number amongst thousands on my bill

Questions

Esim deleted before transfer and forgotten pin code for att account

My son and I both have iphones. We decided to trade. Prior to the trade the phone was reset and the eSim deleted. :/ Now neither one of our phones is working and because of this I can't sign into my icloud, I haven't used my att pin in so long i have forgotten it and I can't even receive help from c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upgrading early question

I traded in an iPhone back in 2021 and got a $700 trade-in credit. I got the 36 month installment plan. If I am wanting to upgrade and trade-in again but prior to the 36 months being up, how much will I have to pay for any fees since I am wanting to upgrade early?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.