Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Can't create sub-accounts

What is this supposed to mean and how is it resolved? I've seen several discussions with no solutions given, We apologize for the inconvenience, but your account type does not have the option to add subaccounts.(PUM339) Why let me go through the entire process just to tell me this after clicking s

Questions

Needed: Documented procedure to change email password for sbcglobal.net domain for Safari that works every time.

I would like to change my sbcglobal.net email password regularly and continue to use my Apple Mail on iOS devices and Outlook on my PC. Could you please provide a documented procedure to accomplish this? 

Questions

Call back number 844-519-7072 not working

This AM I got a call from AT&T Digital Assistance with a call back number (844-519-7072) and a "ticket number" (ERAM276500000153) and a 4-digit code to enter (3325). I entered the latter but was told it was invalid and now I cannot reply to that telephone call. Please help!! I have zero acces

Questions

Create new folder

New Mac computer. Have had AT&T email forever. There is not a "Create new folder" under folders column. How do I create a new folder or get that option back. Thank you.

Questions

Closed

BELLSOUTH EMAIL

i've had a bellsouth email since i think 2012 and we were able to regain access to it a couple years ago after calling lost access to it again. impossible to regain access theres no resources to can an employee help me out possibly? still getting bot responses and no actual help

Questions

bellsouth email regain access

i've had a bellsouth email since i think 2012 and we were able to regain access to it a couple years ago after calling lost access to it again. impossible to regain access theres no resources to can an employee help me out possibly?

Questions

email

is there anyway i can delete emails other than just one page at a time

Questions

Customer Support for Bellsouth.net Email addresses

I have a customer, who's a government entity, that had their Bellsouth.net email address hacked. I've contacted Yahoo and AT&T for support with changing the password, but both are saying the other is responsible. Who do I contact for support?

Questions

Restore Bellsouth email

Years ago, we had Bellsouth internet and when AT&T bought Bellsouth we converted our email not thinking I would ever need it.  I recently discovered that I had sent an email that I need to document, and I am hoping that it is possible to recover it. Thank you,   Scott Payne

Questions

prodigy.net

How do I delete my prodigy.net account? I have tried a couple of processes listed within this forum and they do not work. Please assist.

Questions

Passcodes

There is supposed to be an edit button on My Linked Accounts to change my passcode and I don't see it in this area like it is supposed to be.

Questions

How to delete an old Prodigy.net email address, or at least permanently disable it.

I have a few Prodigy.net accounts that I have had for a very, very long time. I have one that I want deleted at this time, as it is not used.  I have a few others that are likely to be phased out, but not ready to delete them yet. How do I delete the single Prodigy.net address (or account)?

Questions

permanent fatal errors for policy reasons on email 554 [RL02]

I've had different clients have problems with my email this week, both getting bounce-backs with this fatal error message. Because it's different sources emailing me, it seems the problem is on my end. What do I do? ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<(this would be m

Questions

bellsouth email

I can not log in or reset my bellsouth email for over a year. It keeps saying they do not have enough information. I set my email up with security questions and an alternate phone number. All my doctors are emailing this adress. I have had this address for over 12 years. Help!!!

Questions

Cancelation of sbcglobal email

Received this email, on Jan 31, 2024: Is this from AT&T? :Hello, AT&T User! AT&T is updating their infrastructure on the 1st of february, which will affect your mailbox. There is an issue with your mailbox. It is outdated and expired. AT&T has updated its version, so we recommend sw

Questions

Email password reset

I have a very old .net email address that I am trying to access. I forgot the password and I have tried everything to reset it but the recovery email is also not accessible. I spoke to a gentleman that worked at att once a long time ago that helped me manually go in a reset the password. Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

sbcglobal.net email account after closing AT&T service

I've had my sbcglobal.net email account for a very long time, and I'd like to make sure I don't lose it after I recently canceled the last of my AT&T paid services. Is there anything I need to do to continue to keep my sbcglobal.net account? Thanks for any help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as from 5th of February 2023. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you.

Questions

Hacked! Yahoo email

Login and/or password not working, security answers must havebeen changed and texting phone number also changed.  How to re-establish contact? 

Questions

HELP to setup Apple Mail setup SBCGlobal.net Yahoo for iPhone Mail APP iOS 12.4.1

01/27/2024 --- This is great! SBC Email does not work and can select ONLY ATT Email!!! CANNOT Select TOPIC SBCGlogal either. Have to use ATT --- misleading After this iphone, maybe someone can help with Apple Mail iMac Mohave 10.14.5 too iPhone - Someone provide the correct information here and IN

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.