Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (203.1K)

Activity
Order phone under warranty

All I can find is information on how replacement and warranty work. I need to know how to ask for the replacement. Not how to insert a sim card.

Questions

• Android

Closed

Sales Tax

I just completed an upgrade to a new iPhone. Since I was not required to enter my credit card information, will I be billed the sale tax’s?

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can't call with Punkt MP02

Hello, The Punkt MP02 is supposed to be supported, per this document: https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf However, I am unable to make phone calls. I have mobile data turned off. I have VoLTE turned on. The signal is fine

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trying to port out whilst overseas

I any of you have had the misfortune to try to obtain a port out pin (transfer your mobile number to another provider) whilst overseas forget it. Unless you had the wisdom to buy a global roaming data pack/talk text beforehand. There isn't a way I could find of doing this without being connected t

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to activate a prepaid sim card using a prepaid fast card?

Can't active prepaid sim without paying for a plan, and I've already gotten a prepaid fastcard.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving Abroad - Keeping Phone Number

Hello, I'm moving abroad in 2023 and was going to port my phone number to either Google Voice or Tossable Digits but an AT&T customer service rep said if I make a $100 deposit I can keep my US number until the end of 2023. It sounded a bit fishy. Is this legit? What if I am overseas for a long

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Confirm your email - unknown account number

Has anyone gotten emails from AT&T to confirm your email address associating with an account number you don’t have ?

Questions

• Online Account Access

AT&T Wireless Has Gotten So Bad In My Area

AT&T used to be the best carrier in my area (Louisville KY) but it has since become terrible and almost unusable. I've tried refreshing the connection on AT&Ts support website and restarting my phone and nothing seems to work. I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max and even on full bars of "5G" im getti

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Not receiving short code messages

I haven't been able to receive short code messages for about 2 weeks. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks!

Questions

• Samsung

Wireless bill & account

Five months ago I signed up my business/family for the promotional plan of $40 a month per phone line since we had 4 phones. Ever since I have been charged $75 a month per plan. So my bill has gone up from 250 a month for 3 phones to now $450 a month for the last 5 months. The reason why is that the

Questions

• Wireless Account

Connection

I was told to waiting on paying bill due to a credit and in the meantime my service was suspended. I really help with this issue. My bill every month is too high.

Questions

• Wireless Billing

flip phone 4052R problem get a phone number unlocked

once i prhere must be another step tp keep it unlocked what should i do?ess the unlock button the block symbol go away  but it comes back when i either ut ok buttom or restar the phone 

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

query about sim card for laptop

We have two phone lines and unlimited data. What is involved in getting a sim card to put in a new computer?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retrieving Messages Off SD card

If someone was to get a hold of my SD card would they be able to access my messages without being able to log into my phone? Urgent need answers for criminal case.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Installment

I went to the att store yesterday 11/28/22 and I wanted to pay off my iphone 12 and the ATT representative paid off my iphone 13 pro max instead of my iphone 12. I called the store spoke to the rep about the issue and she told me they can't fix it that I have to call ATT customer service. I called c

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Good news! We got your pre-order!

I ordered my phone Nov 27th and it still says this..It also says my phone will ship in Jan 2023 does anyone know if it will actually take this long or will it come earlier?

Questions

• Apple

Website Error when trying to upgrade phone through business account

I have been trying to upgrade a phone through the website for a week now, but it keeps bringing up the same error: Call us or visit a store Looks like you can’t upgrade your device online. Call 800.331.0500 or visit an AT&T store, and we’ll help you get upgraded. AUTH-UPH-001 The a

Questions

• Wireless Account

no wifi calling

When trying to place a call my Samsung S20FE 5G, I get the message: "Your phone registered on network, so you can only make emergency calls."  In settings-Connections the option of WiFi calling is not offered. My phone has the latest software and I've tried: Most all of the solutions o

Questions

• Samsung

I received an iPhone and iPad I didn't order. Does AT&T verify the credit check they run?

I received an iPhone and an iPad at my old address in my name. I DID NOT create these accounts or order the devices, I only have this information from the paperwork I received with the devices and the billing statements I received this week. None of my credit cards were used to create these accounts

Questions

• Wireless Account

No me llega el mensaje de confirmación

Hola el problema es que llevo todo el formulario y me dice que a mi correo llegará un mensaje para la. Confirmación y el corro nunca. Me llega nada

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.