Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (67.7K)

Activity
Can't Cancel service

What other options do I have to cancel service. I have called multiple times a day and calls are getting disconnected. Even was disconnected mid sentence.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

fixed wireless internet gateway software question

On the gateway software, Home section under gateway status. It says the "Authentication Type" is disabled. Is this what it should be? if not, how do I fix? Thanks. Oh, I have everything just the way it was installed, security & passwords are what they are on the side of the gateway. Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

nighthawk mr5100 keeps dropping speeds

setup: nighthawk mr5100 connected to nighthawk mr60 mesh wifi router as extender first 6month to a year everything worked flawlessly. getting speeds over 100mbps.  present day it constantly drops to 1mbps and I have to reset the mr5100 atleast 2x a day to reset the speeds. same thing

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using Ooma VoIP device on new mesh network on BGW320-505

I am switching to a TP-Link mesh network. Currently I have the Ooma device plugged into one of the ethernet ports on the BGW320-505 router. I assume I do not need to change anything?

Questions

privacy violations; bad behavior; subcontractors

The following, in part, was sent to my City Council, Mayor, and Zoning Officers, along with regional managers for Star Construction, an AT&T subcontractor. **WE ARE NOT AT&T CUSTOMERS** On Thursday, September 8, I discovered industrial equipment on my lawn in Centerville, OH. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Problems with wifi going in and out up to 10x a day

We've had this issue since MAY of this year. The wifi will go out for a minute or two several times a day and it's extremely annoying. They have sent out NINE techs and all of which were totally useless. I've heard that it's a bird's nest in the outside box, I've heard that it's my equipment inside,

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Customer Service

Yesterday I spoke to someone at customer service about issues with internet service. To cut to the point, he promised me an upgrade and a better price. Then the call was dropped. today I called back and spent 30-minutes on the phone covering everything that was discussed yesterday. He offered me a p

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

New construction hook up home

New service from pole to house

Questions

Att fiber can’t find HP office jet printer

HP office jet 5255 I reset to default and did wireless set up and I cant print from phone or laptop, just got Att fiber but kept my router and passwords the same. Worked fine with previous ISP.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is this a legitimate email address for AT&T

I received a 'Friendly Reminder' email from AT&T FL yesterday, Dec 10, 2018. Unusual because I have never seen this email address.Here it is: payreq.all.r.937518502@emaildl.att-mail.com My payment was mailed 11/28. AT&T showed they cleared this check Dec 10. Is this a legitimate email from AT&T?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210 Reset modem clarification

Details on our BGW210 modem under the WI-FI details shows 3 network names. 2 of the network names (Network A, Network C) & passwords are the ones we are currently using (enabled) that was associated with a previous modem and 1 of the network names (Network B) & password is associated with

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Billing

How do I remove a router from my account?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

ATT Smart Home Manager App PORT Issue

On my ATT issued Gateway/Modem I have an ATT TV device hardwired (ethernet cable) to Port 3. When I look at the Activity Chart on my Smart Home Manger app I see (most of time) that Port 3 has 3 (sometimes 4) devices, yet Port 3 has only one cable going to the Wistron (WNC) made ATT TV device. The 3

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can I replace the AT&T-supplied NVG 599 modem router with my own?

I have AT&T DSL internet with an Arris AT&T Uverse Gateway Modem Router NVG599 that I must rent from AT&T.  I found the same modem/router on the internet for a reasonable price including power cord.  Can I just replace the modem and contact AT&T or is their more to it.  AT&T says you must use their

Questions

ATT Smart Home Manager App & Activating FREE version of ActiveArmor.

Just recently I noticed that my Internet Security FREE version of ActiveArmor in the Smart Home Manger was deactivated. When I tried to activate it again I’d get popups that would say “activation is a moment away” then minutes later I’d get “activation is taking longer than expected” and another mi

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

ATT Smart Home Manager App Device Blocking Error Message.

When I try to block my ATT TV device in the Smart Home Manger, I get the following message: “This action is not allowed.  In order to provide uninterrupted service, this AT&T device cannot be paused, blocked, or added to a profile”.  Why am I getting this message?  Months ago I w

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I keep my sbcglobal.net net email address if I switch service

I'm thinking of changing service but I've had this email address for 10 years, can I keep this if I switch or will I need to change.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Need for temporary above ground line during road construction

I am president of a small Property Owners association in South Asheville NC. We are having some road repairs done and need to have a temporary above ground line run for internet because 811 has located current line and it is in the area where excavating will be done. I have had no success in finding

Questions

Un claimable cash rewards

I would like to write this to inform current and/or future clients to be aware of the cash rewards. When enquiring about ATT internet service, I was told I would be receiving $250 VISA cash rewards. This alone was the reason I decided to sign up for the internet service. It wasn't mentioned that

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I have had no internet for phone service since September 3, 2022 -- 16 days.

I have had no internet for phone service since September 3, 2022 -- 16 days. I have tried to get a ticket created but they will not let me saying there is an outage. According to several technicians that I have spoken with, the outage was cleared on September 14 - five days ago. I have called and ch

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.