Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (42)

Relevance
iPhone 7 international roaming data not working

I purchased an international data plan for my work trip to Mali, but I am running into the same issue as the last time I was here. My phone says it is connect to "OrangeMali3G", but despite that, I cannot send/receive texts, access any apps as everything gives me an error of no network. The last tim

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 - Next Every Year - What to return in the box?

My iPhone 8 arrived yesterday on AT&T Next Every Year from a pre-order.My question though is what do I put in the box besides the iPhone 7?Below is the list of what's included in the box (besides the iPhone), from Apple's website:EarPods with Lightning ConnectorLightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Ada

Questions

• Apple

Need information about my plan

Where on the AT&T site can I find information on the various cell phone plans? I don't know what kind of plan I have but I'm getting hammered on running over my cellular limit. So I need to be able to locate the plan I'm on now and what other options there are.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

no service for Iphone 7

I purchased a new Iphone 7 a few weeks ago and the "no service" for my cellular connection continues to get more and more frequent - even when I am standing next to someone else using ATT - they have service and I do not. Currently I cannot connect at all after: 1) going from airplane mode and back,

Questions

• Apple

Apple wont unlock iphone 7 - paid for in full not under contract

I have an iPhone 7 32gb that i purchased from the AT&T store. I bought this iphone outright and use it with my ATT Prepaid account. They are refusing to unlock my device even though I did not buy it at a subsidized price and I own the device outright.  [Legal discussions are not permitted per the G

Questions

• Apple

Unable to unlock phone

I am unable to unlock my iPhone 7 as I am not the primary account holder. I am a dependent on a family plan that has been canceled as of December 28th. Originally, the error I got when I first attempted to unlock it was that my phone had not yet been paid off. I called the customer service line and

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 + (Plus) Matte Black Delivery

I know there are a few discussions going on about this but I am beyond frustrated. I ordered my iPhone 7 + 128gb in Mattee Black on 9/17 and my status has not changed from preparing to ship with a delivery date of 10/21/2016 To 10/28/2016. Over a month after placing an order feels excessive. Has any

Questions

• Apple

Call protect app Errors out

Call protect app froze on my iPhone 7. I deleted it and reinstalled it. It will send me a text with a verification code. After I’ve entered the code I continue and then the app hangs up. It says the service is not available right now. Try again later. This is been happening for two days.

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Apple watch 3 number sync screwed up iphone 7

I have had MAJOR problems since activating my apple watch 3 in November.  I've spent 7 hours in AT&T stores while associates tried to solve, and had the watch activated with 3 new numbers.  Nothing works!  In my last visit to a store (2.5 hours long) I was told it was an issue with numbersync  a cas

Questions

• Apple

Horrible Lying Store Manager Refuses to Replace a Defective Iphone 7 a Few Days After Purchase.

So my new Iphone 7 had a portion of the screen not working, a half inch of the screen on the right side completely didn't work. While I was a little upset about this, I decided it wasn't too huge of an issue and I would replace it at the place of purchase. An AT&T store inside of a mall was the plac

Questions

• Apple

Unlock used iPhone 7

I bought an iPhone 7 for AT&T online and when I try to submit an unlock request it tells me that is it still under contract. What are my options to get this phone unlocked so I can use it for a carrier that has better service where I live?

Questions

• Apple

Phone cuts in and out on iPhone 7

Just switched to AT&T last night please don't make me regret it. Phone calls are cutting in and out just like every other question in the forum. Where in my settings can I do something about this please and thank you.

Questions

• Apple

Got my iPhone 7 plus today and its a DUD! What do I do?

A few minutes ago I got my iPhone 7 plus 128 gb Gold. I turned the phone on and swiped a few times on the welcome screen. On the set up wifi section the screen suddenly becomes hazy and blurry and fades into black (dead). The phone will not turn on at all after this. I noticed that the battery was a

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Grandfathered Unlimited Data - Restricting 'Free' Features with iPhone 7 / iOS10

It's no secret that all carriers have moved away from 'unlimited' data plans in favor of tiered monthly limits.  With Apple's release of iOS 10 and the iPhone 7, it looks as though AT&T has discovered a new way to try and force its most loyal customers into submission.   Being grandfathered into the

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

iPhone 7 Plus order cancelled

My highly awaited iPhone 7 plus order is cancelled by AT&T after 1 day of accepting order. I had placed order on 9th Sept and supposed to receive order on 16th Sept. I need this phone before 6th Oct as I am travelling to UK for 1 month after that. Now if I place new order in store, I will get phone

Questions

• Apple

Order Canceled Without Notification

After multiple attempts to place an order online to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus it was discovered that the find my iPhone feature was turned on. This prevented the ability to process an upgrade order. Once this was turned off, my order was placed with and estimated shipping date 10/21-10/28, about 6-8

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

AT&T are CROOKS/Theives

AT&T is stealing from me and I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and never been late on one payment. Back in September 2016 when AT&T was having the promotion to get the free iPhone 7 when you trade in your iPhone 6 was a scam. It is now May 2017 and I have yet to receive my credits for the pho

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Apple Iphone 7+ Bluetooth Stuttering Issues still after almost 4 months

It has now been 113 days since I opened my first case with AT&T and Apple about the bluetooth stuttering. After a lot of testing on all Iphone 7's the Iphone 7+ AT&T Model A1784 is defective. There are tens of thousands, if not millions of users with this issue and it effects many bluetooth

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Your IMEI number & device don't match

I submitted requests to unlock iPhone 7 which I know for sure are locked to AT&T but got the following response from AT&T unlock portal.  Anyone else had same issue could you please let me know how you resolved it? Thanks   Subject: Your IMEI number & device don't match We can't complete your unlock

Questions

• Apple

Outgoing calls receive static from me, incoming calls hear me no problem

Suddenly today, When I make a call, the recipient only hears static from me, but if they call me it’s fine, we can both hear each other no problem. Use of speaker instead of microphone doesn’t effect this issue. phone: iPhone 7 help!

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.