Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30)

Relevance
AT&T doesn't value A Long Time Customer

I have been an AT&T customer for many, many years now - I was around before they were AT&T, actually starting before the Cingular days.  In that time I have had 5 different phones with AT&T, plus an iPad plan and home service.  It is this reason why I am so disappointed in the Customer Service I hav

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

iPhone 6 Plus Backordered

Hello All, This has been the most frustrating experience with AT&T. I ordered a 64GB iPhone 6 plus on 9/21 and was given a shipment window of 10/29-11/7. As of today 11/11 there has been no contact from AT&T. I unfortunately had to file a BBB report. AT&T did respond but with no help or solution.I a

Questions

• Apple

Bodyguardz tempered glass protector iPhone 6 plus

Hi, I'm scratching my head here... I have used Bodyguardz tempered glass screen protector before on a Samsung phone and loved it. I was amazed when I watched the guy in the Att store put it on and align it for me, watching the air get completely sucked out magically.I'm wondering if any iPhone 6 plu

Questions

• Apple

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was told my phone would arrive in 3 business days.  I got my shipping information in an email later that day and the dates were between 11/6 - 11/27.  Second

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible? I had a bad T-mobile experience where one phone was upgraded and it kicked in as a new contract and they refused to let us upgrade the rest of our ph

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

I dropped my iPhone 6 plus in the pool

So I dropped my iphone 6 plus in the pool. It submerged about 6 inches in and I grabbed it out of the pool in less than 10 seconds. My question is, if it doesn't work, can I trade it in under my insurance or something? Btw i got this phone around early November in 2014.

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  In my logical way of thin

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Blocking unlocking of iphone 6 plus... even though it's not in contract, paid for.

The unlock link says "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device." even tho I know it is one. iPhone 6 Plus... fully paid off. Not under contract. Called and spoke to a very nice rep, who put in a ticket for me...  "Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live.

Questions

• Apple

Think I just won the shipping lottery!

So I ordered the 6 Plus (128, Gold) on November 26th and was quoted 20-25 days (12/29-1/7) for shipping and I was originally pretty okay with that. I get the email that says about the 12/12-12/19 shipping dates and thought it was pretty bogus. I went to AT&T today and demanded that my order be cance

Questions

• Apple

iphone 6 plus Shipping Delay ATT No Help

Ordered 9/23, (2) iphone 6 PLUS Space Gray, Business account, shipping window of 10/31/14-11/11/14.  Well my window ended 2 days ago.  On the 11th my 877# status went from backordered to "being processed with an expected ship date of 10/31-11/11.????? No phone yet, no tracking number, no progress. I

Questions

• Apple

Not a question...just a blanket statement about AT&T, Premier service, Apple and iPhone 6 Plus

I ordered iphone 6 plus, 128gb space grey, on 09/22.  Received email and order status of 'processing order' online and phone system stating item on backorder.  Shipping dates were 10/31-11/10.  received email late on friday, 11/07, stating they would not be able to meet the shipping date of 11/10 an

Questions

• Apple

Newgistics also "lost" my phone

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus in September on the first day possible. Even stayed up until 2:00AM to order it. The phone finally arrived on 10/10. I attempted to return the phone in store to get a larger capacity. I was told I had to mail the phone back due to it being a pre-order. The phone was n

Questions

• Wireless Account

Where is my order? And is this how your live chat answer customers?

I placed my 128G gold iPhone 6 plus order on OCT 8, and it still not send out yet. The shipping window has changed from Nov 17-Nov 26 to Dec 12-Dec 19. And I just called 877-782-8870 to check my order, it says: sorry, we are not able to locate your order. I am so worry if the system goes wrong in so

Questions

• Apple

Why premier customer can not get their iPhone directly from Apple?

My boss ordered his 6+ 128 gray from our company premier account on 9/18, it hasn't ship yet. The window ends on 11/27, two days from now.  I just check apple store online inventory in NYC area, they are available in more stores that I care about. Back to the original question, why premier customer

Questions

• Apple

iphone 6 Enhanced Push-to-Talk is it compatible?

i recently tried to add this service, the add was successful but i can get the app to authenticate. I tried att customer care and no luck. is it even compatible.?

Questions

• Device Features

iPhone 6 Plus Backorder

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know the "real" wait status for the iPhone 6 Plus 64 or 128 gb? We ordered them on Oct 22nd and the ship date is 12/2-12/11. Was wondering what others are experiencing with the actual ship time.   Thanks in advance!

Questions

• Apple

Consumer fraud/ Identity theft?

I tried to get a iPhone 6 Plus almost a year ago now, after I paid 171.91 cents to pick it up in the store. I get all the way to the store and the guy tells me I have to give him 500$!!! I didn't even have 300$! Ha! I asked that he cancel the order and service because it hasn't even been 24 hours an

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Issue while using Promo code on Accessories

I recently booked an order with AT&T by transferring my number from Sprint to AT&T along with buying iPhone 6 Plus in the same order. The chat agent gave me a $75 off accessories Promo code.I did check with the agent if I can use this promo code later. I did not want to use it while booking my order

Questions

• Wireless Account

AT&T NEXT at Wal-Mart

Can Wal-Mart set up a phone on AT&T NEXT? Last year at this time they could not. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.